R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
Grinding through this game is fucking miserable when they release a new version.

Has he added any content for the blonde sister yet?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Grinding through this game is fucking miserable when they release a new version.

Has he added any content for the blonde sister yet?
No new content for Laura only content for Phil, Jason, and Charles aka two mom's (Jason, and Phil) a sister (Charles) or if you want Jason himself.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Ok since a new version came out I might as well post the bugs I have found so far.

Claire and Charles's sister's menu's are bugged from what I seen. With Charles sister once you do the replay thing it locks on the climax screen, and you can't escape it without restarting. With Claire's screen if you choose the replay feature after it is done you don't leave the kitchen and you end up stuck without a means of escape.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
No, you didn't trigger Jet's relationship variable (variable #190) before starting Charles' quest. Marge's relationship variable automatically triggers once you "finish" her quest (or more accurately, once you get as far as you can in her quest). Jet's relationship variable doesn't trigger until you go to her house one night and fuck her AFTER the two of you have stole her birth certificate from the guy's house.
Just as Gotmy223 say's, you can't get Jet as a choice if either A) she is dead or B) you don't go back to her house to have sex with her after getting her birth certificate.

To get Marge as a choice you have to have found her cat and had sex with her the first time.

If you qualify for both Marge and Jet then you will get all three choices. If you don't qualify for one of them you'll get the prostitute and whoever you do. Or you can get just the prostitute if you haven't gotten far enough with Jet or Marge.

SpclGstStr

Aug 26, 2017
> Start up the game for the first time
> The intro music is the ringtone I've had for a few years now
> Stop and bop along with it despite hearing it almost every day
Well'p now it's built itself upon a shining pillar that I'm afraid it just won't be able to live up to

gusta

Oct 2, 2017
I have a big problem..when i want to increase the variable : #194 it doesn't appear how can i fix it , i speak to jason's mom but nothing change

GreedMax

Jun 3, 2017
Alguém pode dar um passo a passo como fazer a missão jason? Eu vou falar com ele depois da escola para pegar sua missão e depois para o lado esquerdo, isso para rachel Eu vou falar com ela, vou comprar seu vestido, mas quando ele chega no fim de semana nada acontece Eu vou para a casa de Jason mas ele fala que está ocupado e nada acontece, alguém pode me dar uma mão?

overvelming

Jun 13, 2017
I don't usually complain about grinds but this update is outlandish even for BON.

For Phil it takes 5 days of not visiting him and the mom will show up outside of school in the afternoon to talk to you. This of course is after you finish hunting down bugs for Phil and then visit him enough times to get your relationship high enough that you can finally talk to his mom in the kitchen. I don't remember how many that is. Every time you pass another day the variable increases by 1 but as soon as you go to his house it resets to zero. You can edit your save to bypass this by setting the variable to 5 and then going to school in the afternoon. The variable is: #139.

EDIT: Once you get her to chase you down at school, it's another grind to complete her set of scenes when you visit Phil. You get one point for each time you talk to her and you need to get to 35 for the last scene. Advice again is talk to her the first time at her home after you meet her at school to initialize the variable and then just raise the variable to 35 so the next time you come in you'll get the last scene. From there you can visit her and choose what you want to see. The variable is: #138

For Charles his sister requires your popularity to be at 1100 before you can get all the scenes with her. Once you get up to 1100 she'll do the anal scene and then after that when you visit she will let you choose whatever you want. My advice is change the popularity variable to 1100 before you talk to her the first time and then you can watch the scenes you like without grinding. The variable is: #89

For Jason: Getting to finish the quest with his mom is probably the biggest grind I have seen in this game besides maybe if you spend 50 days to get through Tyna's quest. You need to raise your love with Jason's mom up to 310. It starts at 0 and you can only raise it by 10 each time you visit. So it takes thirty-one visits before you can finish her. Advice here is talk with her the first time to set the Love level and then edit it up to 310 and visit a second time then just go back when you want to watch all scenes. The variable for this is: #194
I've finished Jason's quest, and visited his home for several times, but variable 194 didn' triggered nor shown out in the save file , do you happens to know what's wrong with it?

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
Is anyone else stuck on the Brenda's Anir Root part of her quest? Her Quest won't continue when I try to give her the root.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes