Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I hope that you guys can understand what i'm gonna say here because my english suck.
What BoN need to do to the game yeah is clear ALL the bugs that we are actually having(like in my case the recess girls when you have sex with her it shows Rachel and a dialogue with Carol,dunno if someone else have the same problem).
He need to improve his translation in English maybe he can solve it with hiring some good translator who can translate the dialogues in thr game.
He need to remove the grinding cause everyone's complaining about grinding each one of your friends relationship or for example Phil's mom grinding it need a lot of time visiting her to unlock new scenes.
He need to change the moaning and blowjob and other sounds because they are almost the same at each scene,maybe adding some realistic sounds like in real life or maybe changed them jn something more different than that.
And maybe he need to change how much points we can get with visiting some friends/girls because of what i read and i think it was Charles mom or Jason's mom i'm not sure so correct me if i'm wrong you need to visit her thirty-two times because her love points increases only by 10 each time so if the other girls in some next updates are like that it will be a pain in the ass doing this every time, yeah we can use saveedit but still it's a lot of grinding.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Alguém pode dar um passo a passo como fazer a missão jason? Eu vou falar com ele depois da escola para pegar sua missão e depois para o lado esquerdo, isso para rachel Eu vou falar com ela, vou comprar seu vestido, mas quando ele chega no fim de semana nada acontece Eu vou para a casa de Jason mas ele fala que está ocupado e nada acontece, alguém pode me dar uma mão?
1) on weekend: wait for Rachel in front of Jason's house. When you find her, talk to her ---> sex scene with Rachel
2) on monday morning: before entering in your classroom talk to Jason in front of the classroom door: he will thank you. I think you missed this point.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
What we have to do after we have talked with Rachel in front of Jason's house ?

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
What we have to do after we have talked with Rachel in front of Jason's house ?
1) on weekend: wait for Rachel in front of Jason's house. When you find her, talk to her ---> sex scene with Rachel
2) on monday morning: before entering in your classroom talk to Jason in front of the classroom door: he will thank you. I think you missed this point.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Is anyone else stuck on the Brenda's Anir Root part of her quest? Her Quest won't continue when I try to give her the root.
It is in the beggar shop. You can't get this item until you unlock it and you can't unlock it without making it to the sarah/Shasha choice.

If you don't pick Sarah then you can't complete this quest legally.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Hmm ok i did Jason's quest and now i can visit him but when i talk to her mom nothing happens and the variable 194 doesnt show up maybe because i didnt talk to her the first time but i talked with jason instead ? Anyone ?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hmm ok i did Jason's quest and now i can visit him but when i talk to her mom nothing happens and the variable 194 doesnt show up maybe because i didnt talk to her the first time but i talked with jason instead ? Anyone ?
From what I saw with this it works in the same manner as Phil's mother. After you done the church event you talk with Jason and the time will shift. Afterwards you can talk with Jason's mother. However unlike the other one you need to have wine otherwise it won't work just like with Sharon.

mantrihew

Jul 26, 2017
hey anyone have save after jason church scene before talk to her mom, i mess up my save with variable

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

What else do you want? The 4 movies and all the audio? Cause that's pretty much all that's left. Maybe a few hidden in Paralaxes, too.
@ballzak also usually makes videos of the animated sex scenes. Like the one on OP. "CG" contains both the images and videos. People got used to it.

For the rest of you, if you just want to see the still images used in the game, use this program and navigate to "www/img".

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes