Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
So, outta curiosity what's that poll say on BoN's patreon? He recently posted asking what people wanted in update 1.3 down the line and I was just curious what the options are or what it says. For those who can peek at his patreon, I'd appreciate it if you'd share the info about it.
I personally want to see some of the branched paths worked on so the game doesn't feel so linear.

Meaning a path as well as a story if you were to choose Shasha instead of Sarah, as well as ways to get the items needed for the quests with the other characters. You are completely locked out of Pam's quest if you don't pick Sarah, and you are stuck with other characters on certain parts if you don't pick her either.

I would also like to see the triple chained path (Meaning you choose between Christian, Daisy, or Sandra) worked on seeing as this has been left voided for the longest.

Lastly I would like to see Amy, as well as Maria, Jack, and Nesrot's quests worked on some more.

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
did anyone make a list of the variables for the girls I'm playing 1.0 for Carol and Sarah letter sex scene ?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I personally want to see some of the branched paths worked on so the game doesn't feel so linear.

Meaning a path as well as a story if you were to choose Shasha instead of Sarah, as well as ways to get the items needed for the quests with the other characters. You are completely locked out of Pam's quest if you don't pick Sarah, and you are stuck with other characters on certain parts if you don't pick her either.

I would also like to see the triple chained path (Meaning you choose between Christian, Daisy, or Sandra) worked on seeing as this has been left voided for the longest.

Lastly I would like to see Amy, as well as Maria, Jack, and Nesrot's quests worked on some more.
I would love to see some content with Mss.Turner maybe Nurse Gina.

I would also like to see maybe a new path with Shasha and some content with Sandra because after we stopped Christian she was worried about MC.

And of course some content with Amy or Laura.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
When I finish the whole interactive session with Jason's mother, if you want something, put the screen in black and stay there? Solution? or do we have to wait for the fixed?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Where can I find a third insect?
Try at the old district sewers, but you have to flip a switch near the pothole entrance once inside the sewers to lower a bridge that will let you get to the bug which is on the far left. And you encounter gas mask thief again!

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
hi first of all thx for everyone who's helping on this thread, it's really great!
my problem is - after I get phil's relationship to 15 (cheated the variable), I go to his house and he says he's busy. what should I do? I see some stuff posted about a bug collecting quest, how do I start it?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
hi first of all thx for everyone who's helping on this thread, it's really great!
my problem is - after I get phil's relationship to 15 (cheated the variable), I go to his house and he says he's busy. what should I do? I see some stuff posted about a bug collecting quest, how do I start it?
Talk to him after school and he will give you the quest

Reactions: lucas69

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Do as usual: when you're stuck in a character's quest, talk to him/her.

Reactions: lucas69
R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

And I still do. It takes time to record all the videos with the number BON is putting out per release. I just updated the link and sent out an announcement.

A little patience is a good thing. Every release I get some people asking for the new walkthrough and the CG Rip (with vids) on the same day the release comes out. Speaking of walkthrough, it's in progress for those that are asking.
You can always put a short guide how you extracted the images and videos. So other people can do it themselves. Same with walkthrough, perhaps you can put it to something like google docs, so people can collaborate in writing it.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
I pass that scene long, but now when I want to do the interactive sex and repeat the scene I get all black and does not advance with Jason's mother

wiselord

Sep 3, 2017
I think she's not a trap but a futa and her name is Chloe and she's working with Nesrot
oh, so the game has been wrongly tagged then? FUTAS are not TRAPS. Both have their appeal and it's nice to know a futa is in the game, but that tag should be removed then if no traps are in the game

Reactions: GroPin

Jungo

Oct 26, 2017
ppl where can I fined those bugs for Phil? Didn't fined the first one yet in the forest

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
right now the poll is like this: first - Amy and Laura , second - Aunt and cousin , third - Shasha and Tyna , fourth - Daisy and Beth... (the third and forth are pretty close on the votes) those are options on the poll
Thanks.
Too bad my favorite girl is in fourth (Beth)

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
oh, so the game has been wrongly tagged then? FUTAS are not TRAPS. Both have their appeal and it's nice to know a futa is in the game, but that tag should be removed then if no traps are in the game
Oh I believe she's not a futa but a pretty he (not only a dick but balls as well). Maybe something for Jason in the future:evilsmile:

And why isn't Ms Turner in the polls I would really like her to have a turn. But I would like Laura, Amy and Tyna as well. But my two favorites would be Turner en Tyna.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes