VicZ

May 21, 2017
Thanks.
Too bad my favorite girl is in fourth (Beth)
Yea i know how you feel, i wanted Tyna, but Ami and Laura are a pretty good choice (and in my opinion it was obvious they would win). But all the updates have like 3 girls.. so if we get Ami and Laura, maybe we can get one more with them.

Im actually surprised with the cousin and aunt winning over the others girls.

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Yea i know how you feel, i wanted Tyna, but Ami and Laura are a pretty good choice (and in my opinion it was obvious they would win). But all the updates have like 3 girls.. so if we get Ami and Laura, maybe we can get one more with them.

Im actually surprised with the cousin and aunt winning over the others girls.
Well since incest is a big thing it doesn't surprise me that much.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Oh I believe she's not a futa but a pretty he (not only a dick but balls as well). Maybe something for Jason in the future:evilsmile:

And why isn't Ms Turner in the polls I would really like her to have a turn. But I would like Laura, Amy and Tyna as well. But my two favorites would be Turner en Tyna.
Oh well my mistake then i thought he was a futa because of the tits sorry about that

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
ppl where can I fined those bugs for Phil? Didn't fined the first one yet in the forest
#1 - Forest West side, floating around a large rock just south of the stream. Yellow body with blue wings.
#2 - High Neighborhood. Stump left of the road at the top of the map.
#3 - Old Quarter sewers. SW corner.
#4 - Cemetery. NE corner
#5 - Commercial District. Flowers in the NE corner of the park.
#6 - West Beach. Stones under the tree, far left side of map.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Bugs. Bugs. Bugs. Bugs. Bugs. Oh boy.

- is Charles's quest bugged? something seems going wrong immediately after anal sex with his sister...

- game keeps crashing at special stage during first sex animated scene with Phil's mom

- a new bug: time doesn't flow anymore after Laura's shower scene in the morning (at 6.00), therefore if you want to see Amy's bath scene at 7.00 just watch some tv (once) in the living room (easiest way, I think) and go back to the bathroom

- recess time bugs: 2 Brendas (if you finish her quest); still sex with Rachel instead of Carol

- sometimes screen STILL goes blank if you use your computer in your room at night

- why so many game crashes during animated sex scenes?

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
If you mean the Width crash on animations, it's a resource issue. Hold the up arrow during those scenes, and try not to blast through any text.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
right now the poll is like this: first - Amy and Laura , second - Aunt and cousin , third - Shasha and Tyna , fourth - Daisy and Beth... (the third and forth are pretty close on the votes) those are options on the poll
Happy the Laura and Ami are on top since I want to see content for them real soon... though I wish Shasha and Amy were in 2nd. Surprised the aunt and cousin are so high up when they only showed up last version. I mean, I like their designs, but I'd rather have content for existing girls like Shasha and Tyna (who I like more anyway) rather than immediately give content to girl's who just showed up.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Sad for Beth and Daisy. But i'm happy to see Laura content, she is my favorite "sister" so far.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Sad for Beth and Daisy. But i'm happy to see Laura content, she is my favorite "sister" so far.
Well the poll only came recently so for all we know those two could be bumped up by the others who can vote on it.

Though to be honest while I am happy that Amy is about to get some love (Assuming she is the winner along with her sister) I really wanted to see Shasha and Tyna's quests branched out.

I totally see the potential with these two though I also see the potential with all the others as well. Really sad that Sandra wasn't added to the list though since like Daisy she has been left out to dry since her quest first should up in I believe 0.3

Wukong

Aug 17, 2017
Why is peoples keep saying that there bugs? I have no problem playing this version. I think they just blast through the text that why they have crash and bugs. Some time if you play full screen, there crash too.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Bugs. Bugs. Bugs. Bugs. Bugs. Oh boy.

- is Charles's quest bugged? something seems going wrong immediately after anal sex with his sister...

- game keeps crashing at special stage during first sex animated scene with Phil's mom

- a new bug: time doesn't flow anymore after Laura's shower scene in the morning (at 6.00), therefore if you want to see Amy's bath scene at 7.00 just watch some tv (once) in the living room (easiest way, I think) and go back to the bathroom

- recess time bugs: 2 Brendas (if you finish her quest); still sex with Rachel instead of Carol

- sometimes screen STILL goes blank if you use your computer in your room at night

- why so many game crashes during animated sex scenes?
1) Yes it is bugged seeing as the menu causes it to lock up on said picture.
2) Which one? The anal or the Vaginal?
3) Never saw this one will have to see it for myself when I do a fresh run with 1.2
4) I saw this these two bugs as well.
5) It also happens with the TV as well if you try to quickly watch TV or use the computer for study or uploading a video when it is 22:00. best way to avoid this bug is to not do anything and let it transition to the next hour so you don't get a permanent black screen and have to restart.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Why is peoples keep saying that there bugs? I have no problem playing this version. I think they just blast through the text that why they have crash and bugs. Some time if you play full screen, there crash too.
Dude/Dudette people are saying there are bugs because there are actually bugs in the game. I myself have encountered several of the bugs listed when I do from scratch playthroughs, as well as play the new content that is added from old saves I port over.

Just because you don't see the bugs yourself doesn't mean others are lying about them either.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes