Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
God damn, i tried to extract the CG's with Enigma VB Unpacker, but the program doesn't respond the moment i hit the unpack button.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
caught a yellow (actually in game it's "yelow") butterfly, tried to talk to phil at school in the morning and recess, can't see him outside after school, tried his home, mutherfucker is always busy or saying dumb shit. how do I advance it?

nvm found him...
Another one... Where is Phil? I think the wisest thing people should do is: "explore" and enjoy the "places". Find and talk to everybody.

Phil is outside school building next to your teachers (on the left), AS USUAL (when lessons are over).

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I downloaded a copy of this game from the internet yesterday and had a copy from this site also that I got the first day that it was out, my problem is that any of my saves from 1.1 would work in your copy of 1.2 but only one of the saves from your copy of 1.2 works in the Internet copy. Why?
You need to make dummy saves for each of the slots first. Once you have done this then you can copy and paste or cut and paste the saves over to the newer version. then reset the game and open whatever save file you wish and boom you are back in business.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Hmmm that's strange...did you guys still see Charles after school even if you finish his quests or it's only me ?
And after gaining the required popularity on videos and be able to choose anything we like with Charles sister that's all or Charles have to see his sister ?

sonbra33

Sep 19, 2017
someone have a save with all pam, brenda and rosalva complete. I lost my save and dont wanna do all again xD

Sep 2, 2017
Is that footjob with Lizzy all you can do in this update?? Or Am I missing something

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
and where should I get that pen and ink?? I have only games
You get those while doing Jet's mission in the mansion in High Neighborhood after stealing the panties. After getting the scene with the owner(avoiding spoilers here) check the desks.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes