leproso0413

May 26, 2017
please, someone has a version 1.2 of the latest version of save because when I want to make an animation, I get the screen black, and I play all versions, if someone would be so kind to pass the save I would appreciate it.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null
Im getting this error, every time i do the Special scenes. Please help :<

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
please, someone has a version 1.2 of the latest version of save because when I want to make an animation, I get the screen black, and I play all versions, if someone would be so kind to pass the save I would appreciate it.
Had that happen a few times, just save beforehand and try again, it should work.

dyanezv

Oct 4, 2017
I have a problem, i played today, and i no longer can last long on sex, i think i cum even faster than before Jet Special Classes, anybody knows what happened? Or what variable can i change on save editor to get it back to the max?

BDI123

May 23, 2017
I downloaded a walk through from here a while back that had the list of variables and what each number represented. It would be very helpful if that list were up dated to show the mothers and sisters. This was in order to use the save editor.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
How do I start stealth training? Where do I find that girl?
In order to get the stealth training you need to have at least done the following.

1) Started Maria's chain with getting her her package,
2) Get you room key from her room after making a copy of her room key.

Once you done these you just go into her room during the dawning (To do this you need to wait until 00:00 or set your alarm before going to sleep. interact with her and try to move her and from here she will wake up and it will say you need to improve your stealth.

The next morning when you leave the house you will run into the thief girl who will also be your stealth teacher. once she steals money from you it will mention going to east town. However don't go there as of yet. wait until it becomes evening or dawning before you go. Once this time happens go to east town, and go to the alley at the the most southern east part and she will be there waiting for you.

Speak with her and in exchange for getting Wagner's packages she will give you a stealth mini game. as for the packages themselves there are 25 in all and they can only be found in certain sports at certain time of the day but have unlimited chances to get them. The exceptions to the rule are the following

1) The warren missing package (You can only get this one while doing this mission chain and you only get one chance to get it. If you miss you can never get this one again)

2) The Derek package (within his apartment when you are getting the evidence to prove he is cheating on your stepsister like the former you only get one shot at this one, and if you take the picture with Chloe before getting it you can never get this one again.

dyanezv

Oct 4, 2017
I have a problem, i played today, and i no longer can last long on sex, i think i cum even faster than before Jet Special Classes, anybody knows what happened? Or what variable can i change on save editor to get it back to the max?
Any help pls??

inyourface

May 30, 2017
save the game before activating the special, and when you get the message reboots and would not have to leave again.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes