Mas92

Jan 21, 2017
If you mean that when you try to have sex with Pam,Nadine,Brenda and Carol in recess you see Rachel instead of one of the girls it's a bug that we all have don't worry.
Oh! Thanks
I used the save that posted in page 222 and it works just fine with every girl so i think my save was ruined

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I already did all these missions but it don't show me the choice, so it might be a bug :(
Hmmm that's strange...are you sure you did ALL her missions and saved her from the thief ? Because if you didn't saved her you can't choose her.Maybe it's really a bug i can't tell you because i saw the option to choose Jet,Marge or the prostitute.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Hello everyone it's my first post here, and I have a question : in Charle's quest you can choose to give him a gift with Marge or a prostitute but on the pics of the new release we can also see Jet is avalable to do this task. How could we do this ?
But if you didn't finish Marge questline you'll get Jet but if you get far enough with her instead or maybe you didn't trigger Jet's relationship variable (variable #190) before starting Charles' quest. Marge's relationship variable automatically triggers once you "finish" her quest (or more accurately, once you get as far as you can in her quest). Jet's relationship variable doesn't trigger until you go to her house one night and fuck her AFTER the two of you have stole her birth certificate from the guy's house.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
You're wrong: Claire's got it too, although it's bugged (game freezes). Don't know about Dory.

Why don't you stop modding the game and play it safe and properly? I don't think it is a wise thing to do.
Or YOU can play it "safe and properly" and not worry about what I'm doing...

anonnymous

Oct 27, 2017
is there any way to fix "uncaught typeError:Cannot read property 'width' of null"?
(using the modded ver of the game)

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
any walkthrough for version 1.2?
Usually the developer releases his walkthrough when he releases the bug fix version. That version also usually has Xtra content. I have been holding off on releasing my unofficial walkthrough until the Xtra content but for some reason the developer is taking really long to put out the BugFixed version. I will release the walkthrough later tonight and I guess just update it when the Xtras come out.

Reactions: Holiday5599

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Give it until the end of the weekend. BoN usually releases the final version with the small additional Xtras within a week of the first test version release.

Reactions: levan47
Nov 9, 2017
I think I need to try visiting Jet, 4 or 5 more times before the quest, to be sure.
Maybe it's just that my relation with Jet is not already maxedout.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Really dumb mistake on my part but I had forgot to get Laura's key to her room. Does anyone know the item number or variable so I can add it to my save?

*Edit* Also I saw that a 1.2.1 update was released but haven't tried it yet, anyone know if it fixed those bugs?

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I think I need to try visiting Jet, 4 or 5 more times before the quest, to be sure.
Maybe it's just that my relation with Jet is not already maxedout.
All you need to do to make Jet available as an option for Charles is you must go back to her house and have repeat the interactive sex scene with her after you have recovered her birth certificate and then had sex with either her or both her and Chloe together in the woods near Mr. Gibson's house.

When you complete the birth certificate mission, the mission variable for Jet gets set to 100. If the variable is 100 or greater Jet will allow you to have sex with her on demand at her home. The first time you have sex with her at home your love variable with Jet is set. This variable needs to be set in order to choose Jet as an option with Charles.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
WALKTHROUGH UPDATE

The unofficial walkthrough embedded on the OP has been updated with all the new content for version 1.2. As always feel free to comment if something is wrong.

Direct link:

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes