Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
He very well might fix this problem but there is nothing he can do about corrupt save file states that this bug is causing. Even after the fix people will still get issues if this caused their save to become corrupted.
Wait a moment so if i don't have sex with Rachel at recess my saves will be still corrupted ?
EDIT: I mean even if i didn't had sex with Rachel at recess my saves will be corrupted ?

Last edited:

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Wait a moment so if i don't have sex with Rachel at recess my saves will be still corrupted ?
It will only become corrupt if you have sex with Rachel. It will continue to corrupt further if you try to have sex with other girls after Rachel.

Reactions: Kenuichi

Antimage

May 9, 2017
So, last time I played this game around 0.2, the engrish was bad atm.I have been wanting to play this game for a while now but seeing the comments, I see a huge amount of grind approach in the game. I have no problem with grinding but the mod also has various gameplay upgrades such as better translation and few counters to help with the progress.

So base or mod game ?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
It will only become corrupt if you have sex with Rachel. It will continue to corrupt further if you try to have sex with other girls after Rachel.
Ok then there's nothing to worry about for now,i just started the new content again but i think this time BoN did a huge mistake with this bug,let's cross our fingers that he will fixed it withouth messing around other things.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
So, last time I played this game around 0.2, the engrish was bad atm.I have been wanting to play this game for a while now but seeing the comments, I see a huge amount of grind approach in the game. I have no problem with grinding but the mod also has various gameplay upgrades such as better translation and few counters to help with the progress.

So base or mod game ?
Mod game is better because a lot of effort has gone into translation and @Firebane has done a good job of fixing some of the major bugs left in the game by the developer. In either case the game is still grindy. Download the unofficial walk through on the OP to find out how to bypass most of the grinds. With Firebane's mod and the Unofficial walk through it should make for the best experience.

Reactions: Antimage

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
It will continue to corrupt further ONLY if try to have sex with Rachel in recess or even if i have sex with Rachel at her home ?

ozner

Apr 28, 2017
..now this game is suck puting bisexual scene AKA (brokeback mountain) man raping man...i understand the tranny scene..but this brokeback...yuck ..i dont think if the developer is a bisexual or some fetishism...this game is good until he put this kind of stuff .

Reactions: zxcqweqq

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
..now this game is suck puting bisexual scene AKA (brokeback mountain) man raping man...i understand the tranny scene..but this brokeback...yuck ..i dont think if the developer is a bisexual or some fetishism...this game is good until he put this kind of stuff .
You can just skip the gay stuff

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
There were already scenes of this in the game prior even if you ignored Chloe. When the thug was going to try and rape the main character when he went to try and save Jet, Jason getting an erection when he saw the main character's dick during the beth recess chain, the helping Jason get the virgin Semen sample if you didn't pay the money, Etc. But all of it is optional so if it isn't your cup of tea you can just skip it.

rockthehell

Aug 1, 2017
Help pleas. Got picture of Chloy fucking Amy boyfriend, how do i give her the photo? Or there is no content yet?
And also Laura event, peeked on her in pharma, but got no scene when i go upstairs. Laura just stand the not taking to me. Is ther a way to fix it?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys so... V.1.2.1 is gay life? I mean open the road to some dick ehm man in the class? I will definitely be far from that road. The only road i see is pussy life XD

For now i download the 1.2 at last finally i can play the modded version. i have many event to finish. My last save was in:
My New Life 1.0Fixed+Xtras Modded. So now i can do the other girl.
If the 1.2.1 have only gay content i wait till the next one. Because i only like girls/woman xD
The autor surelly have a real open mind i think XD but... I did not think there were gay even among the fans of Beggar. I mean till now the game just give us MC + female girl, ok there was Cloe, but one content it's too little to attract also gay i think. Or i am wrong? :(

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hi guys so... V.1.2.1 is gay life? I mean open the road to some dick ehm man in the class? I will definitely be far from that road. The only road i see is pussy life XD

For now i download the 1.2 at last finally i can play the modded version. i have many event to finish. My last save was in:
My New Life 1.0Fixed+Xtras Modded. So now i can do the other girl.
If the 1.2.1 have only gay content i wait till the next one. Because i only like girls/woman XD
The autor surelly have a real open mind i think XD but... I did not think there were gay even among the fans of Beggar. I mean till now the game just give us MC + female girl, ok there was Cloe, but one content it's too little to attract also gay i think. Or i am wrong? :(
I wouldn't call being able to fuck Charles sister, getting an interactive fuck scene with Jet/Marge/Hooker, and getting to fuck both Jason and Phil's mothers the gay life.

Sure this update had more homosexual content due to getting the option to watch Jason's father fuck one of Jason's old friends, the blow job that Jason can give you and fucking Jason himself a pinch of sour but all of these are optional and you don't have to choose them if you don't want to see them.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Help pleas. Got picture of Chloy fucking Amy boyfriend, how do i give her the photo? Or there is no content yet?
And also Laura event, peeked on her in pharma, but got no scene when i go upstairs. Laura just stand the not taking to me. Is ther a way to fix it?
There is no content after this as of yet. If the poll results show correctly though there should be some Amy content in the next version coming.

sylvanys

Oct 20, 2017
can't get jet quests to start, maxed training, says further training will produce no results.... do i have to go at a specific time of night??

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
can't get jet quests to start, maxed training, says further training will produce no results.... do i have to go at a specific time of night??
You need to go to the book store at 19:00 to get it started. However, before you can even do this you need to have done the following

1) given Sarah the first 4 tinymon cards
2) Done the Nesrot quest that comes with the Goodra tinymon card retrieval.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I'm just wondering what exactly does "Extra" version add to the game? Is there a certain focus or just bonus scenes or what is it exactly?

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
@ballzak I haven't actually done any bug fixing for 1.2 yet. I was kinda working on doing some adjustments to how the cheats worked and wanted to wait until we knew Beggar had put out the last edit for this version. And until I had a good list of the known bugs for this issue. If someone wants to compile the ones reported so far and pm it to me, I can work on those this weekend.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I wouldn't call being able to fuck Charles sister, getting an interactive fuck scene with Jet/Marge/Hooker, and getting to fuck both Jason and Phil's mothers the gay life.

Sure this update had more homosexual content due to getting the option to watch Jason's father fuck one of Jason's old friends, the blow job that Jason can give you and fucking Jason himself a pinch of sour but all of these are optional and you don't have to choose them if you don't want to see them.
Wait... waiiit one moment please :eek:
After i read some comment on the thread i thought that the 1.2.1 was just homosexual content! But if you tell me... that i can fuck Charles sister! Jeson and phil's mother then is different!:heartcoveredeyes: i surelly pass on the homosexual, but if i can do sex with other girl/woman then is :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: lovelly

@ballzak I haven't actually done any bug fixing for 1.2 yet. I was kinda working on doing some adjustments to how the cheats worked and wanted to wait until we knew Beggar had put out the last edit for this version. And until I had a good list of the known bugs for this issue. If someone wants to compile the ones reported so far and pm it to me, I can work on those this weekend.
Sorry i just do not understand well. I find on you thread the 1.2 version. I am wrong?
I mean the last version i play was the 1.0. So i download the new 1.2 now. I think i can go with other three girl from the past version right? I did not talk about the 1.2.1 I just speak for the 1.2.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes