Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I have to ask this seeing as I saw this as a bug written here. Did anyone get the oh so wonderful black screen when talking to the girls at recess before going to the sex scene? Cause while I heard this was happening from some people I just kept getting that screen before the fucking started with Caroline and Rachel being the exceptions.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I have to ask this seeing as I saw this as a bug written here. Did anyone get the oh so wonderful black screen when talking to the girls at recess before going to the sex scene? Cause while I heard this was happening from some people I just kept getting that screen before the fucking started with Caroline and Rachel being the exceptions.
Tbh i didnt encounter this bug but to be 100% sure i have to check it,i only get the well known bug where if you have sex with Rachel the FIRST time at recess then if you click another girl it will stil show you Rachel and a Carol dialogue and to avoid this bug you dont have to have sex with Rachel only at recess at all to avoid your save being corrupted in future updates.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Tbh i didnt encounter this bug but to be 100% sure i have to check it,i only get the well known bug where if you have sex with Rachel the FIRST time at recess then if you click another girl it will stil show you Rachel and a Carol dialogue and to avoid this bug you dont have to have sex with Rachel only at recess at all to avoid your save being corrupted in future updates.
It could be due to me using an old save for 1.1 but when I was checking to see if the old bugs in this version were removed I would get the black screen however instead of it stopping and me needing to reset it would just go straight to he love making scenes with each of the girls. Lucky for me I didn't do Rachel's and save it or I would have to use an older save to get my progress back.

But here is another weird bug. When I started playing the game instead of Nadine showing up with her motorcycle there I would see the beggar in the exact same spot. Why is he even there in the first place?

Reactions: Kenuichi

sylvanys

Oct 20, 2017
how do i do the angie's house quest, walk through say i must complete it and jet quests before turning in the 4th card
i don't know who to talk to to start it or their location.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
how do i do the angie's house quest, walk through say i must complete it and jet quests before turning in the 4th card
i don't know who to talk to to start it or their location.
You need to have done the following to unlock Jet's quest

1) Given Sarah the 4 tinymon cards
2) Completed the first Nesrot quest with the school invasion
3) Completed all the sex lessons with Jet.

Once you done all this go back to the bookstore in east town at 19:00 (Any later, and you will get sent back to your home and Jet will be dead) and you will see a scene where one of Wagner's men is harassing Jet. Go to the pub in old quarter and speak with Jackeline. After doing so go right back to the bookstore. After the scene plays and you get back control of the character search your inventory and find the photo of jet. Use it and you will call Jet. She will tell you to go to her home in the evening. Do this and interact with her. After finishing this she will explain to you that Annie gibberson has her papers and you will be at the part where the quest starts.

The house itself is in the high Neighborhood the one with the guards blocking the entrances. Make sure you go there in the evening time, and make sure you have a rope in your inventory before attempting this mission.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ente Supremo

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Everytime animated scene appear, i always getting an error.... ugh this so annoying....
You can usually fix it by holding the up arrow on your keypad. It also helps to save during the sex scenes right before you hit the "special" option since you can also get around the "width error" that way by loading then jumping up. Usually.

Just wait a bit. When BoN releases the final version of the 1.2 update there will most likely be an uncompressed version of the game that's posted here that will almost never run into the error. The animations play a lot more smoothly and encounter less errors when the game is uncompressed. At least that's how it's worked for me.

Darklordsama

Sep 14, 2017
You can usually fix it by holding the up arrow on your keypad. It also helps to save during the sex scenes right before you hit the "special" option since you can also get around the "width error" that way by loading then jumping up. Usually.

Just wait a bit. When BoN releases the final version of the 1.2 update there will most likely be an uncompressed version of the game that's posted here that will almost never run into the error. The animations play a lot more smoothly and encounter less errors when the game is uncompressed. At least that's how it's worked for me.
That's doesn't work for me :(. Gonna wait for another update

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
Oh goddammit! I really don't want to restart lol

rockthehell

Aug 1, 2017
Help pls. What do you need for the sex sceens in shoting range? I got first and third girl on my firs playthrough. But now ther is no such sceens.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
It could be due to me using an old save for 1.1 but when I was checking to see if the old bugs in this version were removed I would get the black screen however instead of it stopping and me needing to reset it would just go straight to he love making scenes with each of the girls. Lucky for me I didn't do Rachel's and save it or I would have to use an older save to get my progress back.

But here is another weird bug. When I started playing the game instead of Nadine showing up with her motorcycle there I would see the beggar in the exact same spot. Why is he even there in the first place?
Yeah i saw that too maybe in the next updates he will help us to have better sex like in Nadine's quest he had sex with Rachel's mom and MC wanted to know how he can have sex like him.

Denniz

Oct 27, 2017
n now i'm stack in sarah quest in hotel sex scene my save game before go in hotel must wait ==" next update can't play

mimlasic

Apr 28, 2017
hey would anyone mind telling me where is charles house i have been searching for it but cant find it and its not mentioned on walkthrough either+ where does rosalva stand outside the school thanks for your reply in advance

azri69

Aug 4, 2017
hey would anyone mind telling me where is charles house i have been searching for it but cant find it and its not mentioned on walkthrough either+ where does rosalva stand outside the school thanks for your reply in advance
Charles House (Old Quarter No.1) is on the left of MC's House.
Rosalva will be standing on the left before the school gate when you leave school after class.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Help pls. What do you need for the sex sceens in shoting range? I got first and third girl on my firs playthrough. But now ther is no such sceens.
You have to have the matching drug number in your inventory when you beat said girls to get the scene. Each time you win and beat the girl you will use up 1 of the drug.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
everytime i enter daisy's home i see a market place...is it just me, are others seeing the same thing
You aren't supposed to enter her home because there is no content for her. BON unlike with some of the girls didn't make it so you couldn't enter her home yet despite not having any content with her.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes