Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
The extras I've seen listed are these. Once I get the final version, I can work at trying to track down random bugs and see what may still need done to lessen the grind.
- Threesome in Pam and Nadine house (sometimes happen and need max of love with nadine and Pam)
- Cheat system ( Near your computer in your room) PASSWORD. 1640

Reactions: bernthal

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
The extras I've seen listed are these. Once I get the final version, I can work at trying to track down random bugs and see what may still need done to lessen the grind.
- Threesome in Pam and Nadine house (sometimes happen and need max of love with nadine and Pam)
Ooooh, neat. Maybe the cheat system will help circumvent the grind. I'm sure BoN got a little flak for the time it took to build up the values for the moms and sister in this update.

And a threesome! Nice. Y'know, I always thought that we might get some of those but I didn't expect 'em until the majority of the girls actually had their content. Nadine/Pam was a pair I expected. Others I could possibly see in the future:
Caroline/Sandra
Beth/Daisy
Rachael/Tyna
Ms Talyor/Ms Turner
Sarah/Shasha (kinda had this one, but I expect actual sex at some point)
Laura/Amy
And then, of course, the cherry on top would be a sex scene with the entire step family maria/laura/amy/sarah.

Wonder when we'll get any news about 1.3 and what it'll include. I know there's that poll, and I don't know what the status of that is (I assume laura and amy are in the lead still), but regardless of the victor it doesn't necessarily mean BoN will include the poll winners in the next update. I DID hear someone say Shasha was gonna be in 1.3, but we'll see.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Luigi08

May 1, 2017
Can't unpack the download, immediately states after attempting to unpack that it is damaged. :disappointed:

agustusmax1

May 9, 2017
I can't seem to find the Cheat System, how does it look like?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Tbh i didnt encounter this bug but to be 100% sure i have to check it,i only get the well known bug where if you have sex with Rachel the FIRST time at recess then if you click another girl it will stil show you Rachel and a Carol dialogue and to avoid this bug you dont have to have sex with Rachel only at recess at all to avoid your save being corrupted in future updates.
Well, guys, I think I made a terrible mistake.

When I started playing the 1.2 version I checked if BoN fixed the bugs I encountered during the sex recess scenes. Nadine's scene worked. Rachel's scene worked. Kept playing.

When I downloaded the 1.2+extras version, I went to Nadine's to see (enjoy?) the new-added threesome scene... and I found that I'm locked out her flat. Now she won't let me in, and when I choose her in recess time, I have a scene with Rachel. Same's happening when I get back to the 1.2 version.
I suppose having sex with Rachel during recess time triggered this damn bug.

p.s.: I'm not so sure that the cheat mode (the lantern in my room) is going all right: I tried to complete some recess quest, but something's not working right: if I choose to complete Brenda's and Sandra's recess quest, the answer is "recess quest is complete" and I hear a "whoosh" (but their quests were ALREADY complete!); if I choose to complete a girl's quest that I didn't complete (Daisy, for example) the answer is "this quest already complete" (broken English as usual).

Honestly, I can't stand all of these bugs anymore.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
The problem I have found with implementing a gallery system when I looked into it, was that I'd have to rewrite all of the scenes to no change switches and variables throughout. Seemed too much hassle, really.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Well, guys, I think I made a terrible mistake.

When I started playing the 1.2 version I checked if BoN fixed the bugs I encountered during the sex recess scenes. Nadine's scene worked. Rachel's scene worked. Kept playing.

When I downloaded the 1.2+extras version, I went to Nadine's to see (enjoy?) the new-added threesome scene... and I found that I'm locked out her flat. Now she won't let me in, and when I choose her in recess time, I have a scene with Rachel. Same's happening when I get back to the 1.2 version.
I suppose having sex with Rachel during recess time triggered this damn bug.

p.s.: I'm not so sure that the cheat mode (the lantern in my room) is going all right: I tried to complete some recess quest, but something's not working right: if I choose to complete Brenda's and Sandra's recess quest, the answer is "recess quest is complete" and I hear a "whoosh" (but their quests were ALREADY complete!); if I choose to complete a girl's quest that I didn't complete (Daisy, for example) the answer is "this quest already complete" (broken English as usual).

Honestly, I can't stand all of these bugs anymore.
That's exactly the same bug i and other people had,when i started playing the 1.2 version i fucked Rachel FIRST and i saw the scene with her the 2nd i choosed to have sex with Pam and i saw again Rachel instead of Pam and a Carol dialogue so i'm guessing that if you first have sex with Rachel at recess you would get this bug i'm not still sure about that and the only solution is to not have sex with Rachel at recess in this 1.2 version and 1.2 fixed version with extras i prefered to start again all the new content because ballzak said that if someone had this bug they're save files can become corrupted and if BoN releases new contents the bug would be still there.

EDIT:I still have to download the 1.2 fixed version with xtras to be sure that the only solution to avoid this bug for now it's to not have sex with Rachel at recess AT ALL.After i'll download the new content BoN released i would you let you know if i have the bug.

Last edited:

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I'm stuck on school after speakin with Jason and trying to go to recess I can't and also I'm not able to leave school.

"You: It would be a good idea to talk to all fellows before begin"

what did i need to do?
Try to talk with yours classmates outside the classroom and inside.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
so it turns out that Jason's dad is also a faggot i mean he got a little rapey when i first met the old fuck i guess Jason's dad is kevin spacy

Last edited:

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
how many times do i have drink wine with jasons mom i saw the one scene where her name is dory and then i drunk wine with her 4 times after that is this a bug or something wheres the sex?
You have to visit her a lot of times before you can unlock the handjob first then the tit job so keep visiting her.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
does it require like 30 visits for actual sex?
31 or 32 visits to unlock the choosing menu i didnt remember the exact number i think you need 4 or 5 visist to actually unlock another scene(still not sure about the exact number).

EDIT:Make sure you have wine in your inventory cause maybe you don't have wine in your inventory and you can't unlock the scenes.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes