sylvanys

Oct 20, 2017
is there a specific time during the weekend or a specific day for rachel to show up outside jason's home during his quest?? i got her the dress and she agreed to be his fake girlfriend for dinner party, but when i go to his house in afternoon , she isn't there.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
is there a specific time during the weekend or a specific day for rachel to show up outside jason's home during his quest?? i got her the dress and she agreed to be his fake girlfriend for dinner party, but when i go to his house in afternoon , she isn't there.
You have to go the first weekend it means if you got the mission at Friday you can see Rachel in front of Jason's house at Saturday when MC says "i don't have to go to school today" in afternoon.

Koroshyia

Jul 23, 2017
So i download the newest version of the game which i tank whoever uploaded , and i started a new game cause it has been a while since i last played and i cant progress from where i am. I am in the room where i have hidden the jewel and nothing happens can anyone help or maybe have a save at that point?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
So i download the newest version of the game which i tank whoever uploaded , and i started a new game cause it has been a while since i last played and i cant progress from where i am. I am in the room where i have hidden the jewel and nothing happens can anyone help or maybe have a save at that point?
If i remember after hiding the jewel go near the door you entered and a cutscene should start with the bodyguards chatting after that hide in the left closet.

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
If you are talking about the Jet Quest in Annie Garrison's house, after you hide the jewel you have to hide in a nearby closet first. Did you do that?

Koroshyia

Jul 23, 2017
Well then you missed it or i dont know.

But if you still cant find it you can always cheat :p

Google search rpg save editor

Yoda03

Jun 14, 2017
Between midnight and 6 o'clock : Mrs Taylor is awake.
Between 6 and 13 o'clock : Nobody at home (but I can't go inside)
Between 13 and 20 o'clock : she answer and say no.
Between 20 and midnight : soon and go at dawn.

Yoda03

Jun 14, 2017
Well then you missed it or i dont know.

But if you still cant find it you can always cheat :p

Google search rpg save editor
Cheats don't help me with this quest.

And for Keys of my Sister's rooms ? You know how to have them ?

Koroshyia

Jul 23, 2017
Cheats don't help me with this quest.

And for Keys of my Sister's rooms ? You know how to have them ?
I don't know how to help you m8 since i m playing the game from the start and i am following the walkthrough and i have no issues meaning i got the keys for the sisters no problem and for the teacher also no problem so rlly cant help you.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Anyone has save file want shares? i don't feel like start the game new, stop at version 1.0 and game bug out.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
It's been a bit since I last played, I can't remember where Brenda and Rosalva's houses are. Can anyone help a brother out?

Yoda03

Jun 14, 2017
I don't know how to help you m8 since i m playing the game from the start and i am following the walkthrough and i have no issues meaning i got the keys for the sisters no problem and for the teacher also no problem so rlly cant help you.
Thanks Friend.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
Hi I am new to this and am having difficulty using the save file from OP source. Whenever I open the game, the Continue option is unavailable as well as I can not save my games. Can someone instruct me how to fix this problem please?

Another issue I keep getting is; when I'm in Preferences, even if I make no changes and exit, I get an error "URIError URI Malformed"

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes