pharzuph

Nov 11, 2017
ive lost around 4 save files after 12-13 hours of game play save files that had been bugged -- if that happens i cant save on any of the avaible slots - ( losing game progresses )

laura quest bugged too i got to see her in shower and repaid her kindness without even doing the quest and in the end ... well u guess it STUCK :D

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
The problem I have found with implementing a gallery system when I looked into it, was that I'd have to rewrite all of the scenes to no change switches and variables throughout. Seemed too much hassle, really.
No way to reference the scenes after we unlock them? Sucks.

What if you tied it to the relationship level of the girl? if you have X relationship obviously you have unlocked X scenes and put them in the gallery. Then you only have to reference the the scenes label.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017

extra version... i guess this is final update from BON regarding 1.2? @Pepé Le Pew and @Firebane ... time to work ur magic
Is there anyone out there that can post this to mega or somewhere decent? I truly appreciate @johndoe1545 for posting it but I can't get this to downloaded in a reasonable time. I'd love to rip the new content and update the CG and the walkthrough.

jack04

May 27, 2017
pls help me i already finished jet lessons (endurance & ability at lv5 max), but somehow the next quest doesn't triggered when visit bookstore at night. what am i missing??

p90

Jul 18, 2017
now i load my save in version 1.2 + xtras and change screem i get this error : img/characters/!Flame4.png.f35b7f1fc0422b63132dd92d2d1ea50e.png
any advice ?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
pls help me i already finished jet lessons (endurance & ability at lv5 max), but somehow the next quest doesn't triggered when visit bookstore at night. what am i missing??
1) Did you give Sarah the first 4 tinymon cards
2) Did you finish Nersot's first quest with the school invasion
3) Did you go to the book store at night (Best time 19:00)

You needed to have done steps 1 and 2 before you can do this if you didn't.

Reactions: jack04

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
i like how text on phils mom may seem like she doesnt like whats shes doing but the images im receiving are that of a pin up model:closedtongue:
Yeah, I really don't get this game sometimes. Even if you try to progress by only going down the "good" path, (as I do), the main character ends up doing some really questionable things on their own anyway. Like, I have no idea why this whole thing with Phil's mom wouldn't reduce our Karma.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

jack04

May 27, 2017
1) Did you give Sarah the first 4 tinymon cards
2) Did you finish Nersot's first quest with the school invasion
3) Did you go to the book store at night (Best time 19:00)

You needed to have done steps 1 and 2 before you can do this if you didn't.
i see... i miss the 1st and 2nd, need to progress sarah's quest further. thanks

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Also, may I just ask...what is it with the characters of this game and having sex naked but with their shoes still on? XD It low-key bugs me, lol.

Yoda03

Jun 14, 2017
Hye Guys... again me...

Where can I found keys of my sister's rooms ?
And why I can't go to Mrs Taylor appart ?

Thanks

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
So, I think that the patreons may have figured out what causes that damn null width error. Looks like if you are running at more than 60hz as many people do, that it plays the animations at say, double speed. So, the game can't catch up, and we get the error. I'm testing now at 60hz, and it's looking promising. Though it is kinda odd seeing the animations running so slow. I've done 4 different scenes so far and no crashes. Fingers crossed.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes