Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
OK, one thing that I don't think we have, and considering there is no in game map, or even a good one in the walkthrough is a complete list of where everyone lives. Maybe my memory sucks, what am I saying, my memory sucks, so I'm gonna try to list all the ones I know.

Old Quarter:
1. Charles and Ronald
2. Your Home
3. Markus
4.Ms Taylor
5. Rachel

New Neigborhood:

1.(unmarked) Mrs. Turner
2. Phil
3, Sandra
4. Pam and Nadine
5. Sharon
6. Carol
7. Where to go as a gigolo.

East Town:
1: Jason and Jet
2: Brenda and Shasha
3: Tyna

Commercial Neigborhood:
Unmarked to the left of bakery: Rosalva

High Neighborhood:
1. Nothing
2. Tom
3.Nothing
4.Beth
5. Morgan
6. Christian
7. Annie
8. Daisy

Midtown:
(Row of three houses)
Left: Maggie
Middle: Richard
Right: Nothing

Still can't find Brenda's house, but I THINK that is everyone else.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
OK, one thing that I don't think we have, and considering there is no in game map, or even a good one in the walkthrough ...
That's because you are using the wrong walkthorugh. Download the one linked to on the original post and it has all the maps.

Reactions: Burt

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I don't know how to help you m8 since i m playing the game from the start and i am following the walkthrough and i have no issues meaning i got the keys for the sisters no problem and for the teacher also no problem so rlly cant help you.
Care to share the savegame?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
That's because you are using the wrong walkthorugh. Download the one linked to on the original post and it has all the maps.
I looked at yours, I just didn't realize the maps are at the end. One thing I will say though, yours is a much easier and better walkthrough than the official, though its a shame this game has so much easy to miss stuff. It's crazy how many one-time, have an item or you're screwed type events there are. I like the girls, and I kinda like the set up, but man the design in this game leaves a lot to be desired sometimes.

Anyhow, I was looking over your walkthrough and it's at 97 pages, maybe a table of contents or something would help, because it's getting so big its hard to find stuff outside of a ctrl-F

Reactions: ballzak

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
how much content have this game?
Cheating I have 31 hours logged into the game. Some of that is repeatable scenes. If you followed a walkthrough and cheated maybe quite a bit less.

More content by hours played than the single player campaign of BF1

Reactions: SonaGate

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Cheating I have 31 hours logged into the game. Some of that is repeatable scenes. If you followed a walkthrough and cheated maybe quite a bit less.

More content by hours played than the single player campaign of BF1
Lol

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Anyone can tell me how can I cheat, I mean how do I add points/money etc
There are two ways now:
1. You can use saveditonline.com (which was the main option until recently).
2. Right next to your computer in your room, there is a lantern. Interact with it and it will activate Cheat Mode. The password is 1640.

Thehorskill

May 11, 2017
OK, one thing that I don't think we have, and considering there is no in game map, or even a good one in the walkthrough is a complete list of where everyone lives. Maybe my memory sucks, what am I saying, my memory sucks, so I'm gonna try to list all the ones I know.

Old Quarter:
1. Charles and Ronald
2. Your Home
3. Markus
4.Ms Taylor
5. Rachel

New Neigborhood:

1.(unmarked) Mrs. Turner
2. Phil
3, Sandra
4. Pam and Nadine
5. Sharon
6. Carol
7. Where to go as a gigolo.

East Town:
1: Jason and Jet
2: Brenda and Shasha
3: Tyna

Commercial Neigborhood:
Unmarked to the left of bakery: Rosalva

High Neighborhood:
1. Nothing
2. Tom
3.Nothing
4.Beth
5. Morgan
6. Christian
7. Annie
8. Daisy

Midtown:
(Row of three houses)
Left: Maggie
Middle: Richard
Right: Nothing

Still can't find Brenda's house, but I THINK that is everyone else.
Thanks man, but i still cant found the marge's house :(, anyone who knows that?

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I looked at yours, I just didn't realize the maps are at the end. One thing I will say though, yours is a much easier and better walkthrough than the official, though its a shame this game has so much easy to miss stuff. It's crazy how many one-time, have an item or you're screwed type events there are. I like the girls, and I kinda like the set up, but man the design in this game leaves a lot to be desired sometimes.

Anyhow, I was looking over your walkthrough and it's at 97 pages, maybe a table of contents or something would help, because it's getting so big its hard to find stuff outside of a ctrl-F
I have been thinking about a table of contents. But as you said it has gotten so big, I think that will be a big endeavor. I just haven't had the time to jump into something like that. I will make it happen before the final version of the game is released, but not sure how soon I will actually get it done. Great suggestion.

Grecco

Jul 4, 2017

Story
:
You will assume the role of a young person in your city where you live the hottest situations. From the most casual situations to the intense dates with sexy girls.​

Censorship: None
Version: 1.2fixed
Developer:
Platform: PC/Windows
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Animated, Big Breasts, Chubby Girls, Incest, Male Protagonist, Sex, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Group Sex, Interracial, MILF, Incest
Mod:

Changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
<Downloads 1.2>
- -
Extras(1.1): | |

Special thanks to the brilliant @ballzak for the walkthrough and the CG Rip.

View attachment 2840 View attachment 2841 View attachment 2842 View attachment 2843 View attachment 2844 View attachment 2846

Well, the creator of the game could not post the decrypted game, with the folders out, for me that has the weak pc I can not continue in the game, because everything is compiled in a single executable, then load the game, lock my pc, the last version was posted with all the separate folders of the game, I could play quietly, unfortunately I can only play this way.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes