Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
@johndoe1545 Sharing the resources? You realize I fully unpack the game already to make the mod, right? All of the resources are already in my hands. I just haven't wanted to go through and rewrite a good hundred scenes just to make a gallery.

Reactions: Gabaw

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Finished prepping for whenever the next update drops and gotta say that the xtra was nice. Nadine and Pam together made for a great scene. That said, I did think it was a little choppy especially during the scene where Nadine was the one riding. Nice threesome event, but I think I liked the one with Marge and Morgan's Mom a bit more. I do hope we'll get to visit and bang those two again freely at some point in a future update, especially Morgan's Mom. She was one hot milf.

Also, after maxing the scenes for Lizzy and Claire did anyone get a scene of Charles and Phil coming across them? I did for both of those two, with Phil being shocked seeing his mom delirious from pleasure on the kitchen floor and Charles just kinda acted surprised seeing Lizzy ahego'd but otherwise unbothered by it. I wonder if that'll come into play at all in future updates. It might be interesting to see the reactions of classmates when they find out your sleeping with a family member of theirs. Jason and Charles already gave their thumbs up, but I doubt Phil's happy about it. Or if we get to bang Beth's mom in a future update, I wonder how she'd take to finding that out not to mention how she'll react when she finds out Tom is. I always wondered if that was another route split in the making. Use that video you took to get Beth to break it off with Tom and get in her pants or blackmail Beth's mom in order to sleep with her.

Just speculating.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
@johndoe1545 Sharing the resources? You realize I fully unpack the game already to make the mod, right? All of the resources are already in my hands. I just haven't wanted to go through and rewrite a good hundred scenes just to make a gallery.
oh my bad... i thought your case is kinda like smurfyblue in urban demon... my apologies...

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Finished prepping for whenever the next update drops and gotta say that the xtra was nice. Nadine and Pam together made for a great scene. That said, I did think it was a little choppy especially during the scene where Nadine was the one riding. Nice threesome event, but I think I liked the one with Marge and Morgan's Mom a bit more. I do hope we'll get to visit and bang those two again freely at some point in a future update, especially Morgan's Mom. She was one hot milf.

Also, after maxing the scenes for Lizzy and Claire did anyone get a scene of Charles and Phil coming across them? I did for both of those two, with Phil being shocked seeing his mom delirious from pleasure on the kitchen floor and Charles just kinda acted surprised seeing Lizzy ahego'd but otherwise unbothered by it. I wonder if that'll come into play at all in future updates. It might be interesting to see the reactions of classmates when they find out your sleeping with a family member of theirs. Jason and Charles already gave their thumbs up, but I doubt Phil's happy about it. Or if we get to bang Beth's mom in a future update, I wonder how she'd take to finding that out not to mention how she'll react when she finds out Tom is. I always wondered if that was another route split in the making. Use that video you took to get Beth to break it off with Tom and get in her pants or blackmail Beth's mom in order to sleep with her.

Just speculating.
I got the scene where Phil saw his mother delirious from Pleasure on the floor.

As for the Beth Path with the tape, Personally while I will admit Beth is hot I kind of want to see the MC Ahegeo the mother. We have already seen what happens once he gets inside of any of these milfs. If anything it will end up most likely like Claire in other words at first not happy about it but eventually falling in love with the MC's dick to the point where I don't think she will care anymore.

But if anything I would rather see a threesome with the two of them.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017

Just speculating.
That's weird...before i started again the new content i got popularity needed for Lizzy and after i fucked her and ahegao'd her he didn't show up,any ideas ?

Reactions: NaughtyDeveloper

keylight113

Oct 15, 2017
can i have a save file sarah's mission when comeback to richard house. i have a problem that when i go to richard's house it's said i cant comeback ><

May 10, 2017
Oh this got updated didn't even notice. The when it comes to this game i always want to play it from the beginning but then when i start the grind annoys me and i just download the CG rip lol Still i look forward to each update~ :FeelsGoodMan:

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I have some problems:
1.I completed Lizzy's popularity and i can choose whatever i want but when i go to visit her at morning during the weekend or a normal day she's in her room when i try to to talk to her she only tells "Hi Deshawn" but in ballzak's walkthrough it says that i don't need to visit Charles i just have to go upstairs and talk to Lizzy but the choosing menu works only in afternoon and i don't know if it's supposed to be like that.
2.Sometimes she still want to collaborate with me to help her gain popularity even if i maxed out my popularity to 1100.
3.After i had sex with her and ahegao'd her brother should show up to see her in the floor but that's not happening to me even if i had sex with her already.
I will be grateful if someone can help me out.

EDIT: problem n.3 is solved he just show up and saw her sister i still have the n.1 and 2. problems.

Last edited:

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I have some problems:
1.I completed Lizzy's popularity and i can choose whatever i want but when i go to visit her at morning during the weekend or a normal day she's in her room when i try to to talk to her she only tells "Hi Deshawn" but in ballzak's walkthrough it says that i don't need to visit Charles i just have to go upstairs and talk to Lizzy but the choosing menu works only in afternoon and i don't know if it's supposed to be like that.
2.Sometimes she still want to collaborate with me to help her gain popularity even if i maxed out my popularity to 1100.
3.After i had sex with her and ahegao'd her brother should show up to see her in the floor but that's not happening to me even if i had sex with her already.

EDIT: problem n.3 is solved he just show up and saw her sister i still have the n.1 and 2. problems.
Anyone ?

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Actually, i'm curious what is the average time it takes to complete this game(up to the newest update)?
Definitely depends on how good you are at making the most of your in-game days to progress the different paths, as in doing multiple things simultaneously or not, and also if you're willing to edit the save file to bypass grinds or not.
1.2 is the first time I've played since 0.8. Wanted to give it time for a lot of content to be added since the game is so damn long. I've used save edits to bypass a lot of the grinding, but even still, I'm not done yet and I have over 10 hours on the save file. Granted, a bit of that is idle time, but not a whole lot.

TL;DR this game is fucking long.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I have some problems:

1. this either changed from the 1.2 test version or I just missed something. Looking at 1.2Fixed+Xtras i can see you do have to visit Charles before you talk to Lizzy. I will correct that in the walkthrough and upload a new one. Thank you for the catch.

2. this will happen if you only change your popularity to 1100. You also have to change the variable 172 up to a value of 8 in order to skip straight to when you get to choose with her.

3. you can only get Charles to walk in and find her if you do the second anal scene where she is sitting on your lap.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
1. this either changed from the 1.2 test version or I just missed something. Looking at 1.2Fixed+Xtras i can see you do have to visit Charles before you talk to Lizzy. I will correct that in the walkthrough and upload a new one. Thank you for the catch.

2. this will happen if you only change your popularity to 1100. You also have to change the variable 172 up to a value of 8 in order to skip straight to when you get to choose with her.

3. you can only get Charles to walk in and find her if you do the second anal scene where she is sitting on your lap.
Problems solved now she don't want to collaborate anymore i can choose whatever i like and my variable 172 is at 9(dunno if that's ok).
And i got Charles to the point that he saw her sister on the floor i don't remember which scene triggered it but it was in the 1.2 fixed version with the extras so everthing is ok thanks for the reply.
EDIT:Quick question we can fuck Lizzy only at night ?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes