Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I don't know if that's a bug or something but when i choosed the handjob or i think it was the boob job with Lizzy and after the scene the same dialogue showed up "help me to get subscribers..."when i speaked to her the first time.

VicZ

May 21, 2017
Wow the Aunt and cousin are now first and Amy and Laura second on the poll... Really want to see which beggar will do. But i didnt expect Amy and Laura losing this one (Lets see the outcome when he closes the poll). I dont know why, but i dont really care about the cousin and laura (at least compared to all the others girls).

SuChiFu

Jul 23, 2017
Anyone else having problems with crashing? Game either just closes, or goes to black screen and I have to kill it manually... I downloaded from mega in the first post...

Also 2+ GB .exe file? LOL

lalala1235

Aug 1, 2017
Anyone else having problems with crashing? Game either just closes, or goes to black screen and I have to kill it manually... I downloaded from mega in the first post...

Also 2+ GB .exe file? LOL
No, but there is a metric shit tonne of game-breaking glitches in my experience they are all event-based, forcing you to close the game to remove an image. Never had it fail to run.

I know this is like telling you to turn it on and off again but do you have the correct rpg maker driver?

Nov 11, 2017
Hey guys i realize that i've fucked up everything in Maria :(
SOMEBODY COLD HELP ME PLEASE??????

Ok, First thing is that im stuck in maria's quest (Section 3)
In the point 3 of the walkthrough (3. On the weekend in the morning find Maria on the beach in Old Quarter and talk with her. a. She will ask you to join her on the beach b. Go back home and into your room and in the closet next to the computer take your swimsuit c. Go back to the beach and talk to Maria. Enjoy the scene. d. On the same day at night while you sleep, Maria will wake you up)
in the guide says that she would be at the door of exit of the house, and talk to her, But my mistake was to have done missions of other people, such as MSS taylor, jet, amy, sandra, laura and others. many and many days passed while I was doing the quests.
I tried to use the save editor to go back the days gone by in the game, and I came back the day of the week for Monday again ....
so my problem is that she does not show up at the place of exit door of the house before the afternoon, I did everything I could, (even going back to the beach at weekend to talk to her, she says " hI Mike...leave me aplone please. " Do i still have any hope ??? Or did I fuck her whole mission ???
Shit!!!!!

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hey guys i realize that i've fucked up everything in Maria :(
SOMEBODY COLD HELP ME PLEASE??????

Ok, First thing is that im stuck in maria's quest (Section 3)
In the point 3 of the walkthrough (3. On the weekend in the morning find Maria on the beach in Old Quarter and talk with her. a. She will ask you to join her on the beach b. Go back home and into your room and in the closet next to the computer take your swimsuit c. Go back to the beach and talk to Maria. Enjoy the scene. d. On the same day at night while you sleep, Maria will wake you up)
in the guide says that she would be at the door of exit of the house, and talk to her, But my mistake was to have done missions of other people, such as MSS taylor, jet, amy, sandra, laura and others. many and many days passed while I was doing the quests.
I tried to use the save editor to go back the days gone by in the game, and I came back the day of the week for Monday again ....
so my problem is that she does not show up at the place of exit door of the house before the afternoon, I did everything I could,
Do i still have any hope ??? Or did I fuck her whole mission ???
Shit!!!!!
I have to ask did the wait so long as to the point where the father came back home? Cause if you have then you are in trouble seeing as a very nasty bug is within the game Last I checked causing it to be impossible to do this mission if you waited too long.

Nov 11, 2017
I have to ask did the wait so long as to the point where the father came back home? Cause if you have then you are in trouble seeing as a very nasty bug is within the game Last I checked causing it to be impossible to do this mission if you waited too long.
it have been passed more than 45 days, while i was doing other peoples's quests,so the answer is yes, i waited long..., shit, i thing i just lost her entire quest now! If there is a way to scape this situation, please, tell me

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
To my knowledge there isn't a fix to this as of yet. So all I can say is that you are going to have to start all over again which totally sucks. My advice would be to get said mission done the first weekend, and then do everything else.

Nov 11, 2017
To my knowledge there isn't a fix to this as of yet. So all I can say is that you are going to have to start all over again which totally sucks. My advice would be to get said mission done the first weekend, and then do everything else.
Holy shit men!!! i gave 10 hours in this game, and i've already completed, rachel, sarah, mss taylor, amy, Jet, laura and sandra quest!!!!

Fuck, i lost everything!! Please Dude do you have a Save point with similiar as mine? i don't want to begin all the game again, and my other saver are far after the mission of maria

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
It seems to be bugged still
I asked sara on an evening date and found myself as a renpy puppet in a black field where nothin happens or can be found

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
It seems to be bugged still
I asked sara on an evening date and found myself as a renpy puppet in a black field where nothin happens or can be found
You can't call Sarah on the phone and get a legit date. Only Caroline and Rachel can be called for phone dates. To get Sarah's date you must have chosen her over Shasha when the decision comes and have gotten the 6th tinymon card from richard.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
This is actually a simple fix I tend to do with the rest of my bugfixes in the mod. I haven't gotten to doing bugfixes for 1.2 yet, but hopefully within a few days I'll have them.

NiceXD

Oct 20, 2017
Guys, I have a bug that appears often, in the sex scenes at the start a bug that does not let me do anything, simply reports the problem and I have to close the game, but with Miss Taylor in the anal scene when I go to start the special always comes out, what should I do?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes