Ravenhart

Jul 28, 2017
Can some one help me
I used save edit to maximize the love meter of pam and brenda to more than 1500
But when its the breaktime at school, when I tried to have sex scene with either of them, the scene show to have sex with rachel
Its also apply for nadine and carol

Can someone help me with this ?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Can some one help me
But when its the breaktime at school, when I tried to have sex scene with either of them, the scene show to have sex with rachel

it is a very nasty bug that currently doesn't have a fix. It triggers when you have sex with Rachel in the school yard after getting her affection to 1500. If you have sex with anyone else in the bathroom after fucking Rachel there it will automatically make it Rachel who gets the dick instead of the girl you choose. Your best bet would be using a save where you didn't sleep with Rachel yet and don't sleep with her in the school yard if you want to see everyone else's scenes.

Ravenhart

Jul 28, 2017
it is a very nasty bug that currently doesn't have a fix. It triggers when you have sex with Rachel in the school yard after getting her affection to 1500. If you have sex with anyone else in the bathroom after fucking Rachel there it will automatically make it Rachel who gets the dick instead of the girl you choose. Your best bet would be using a save where you didn't sleep with Rachel yet and don't sleep with her in the school yard if you want to see everyone else's scenes.
So its still a bug heh ?
And its still haven't been fixed yet ?

NiceXD

Oct 20, 2017
Hey i edit the variable of Sasha, but when i go to her apartment she say, it for next updates... is good, she no have scenes of her apartment now?

SuChiFu

Jul 23, 2017
No, but there is a metric shit tonne of game-breaking glitches in my experience they are all event-based, forcing you to close the game to remove an image. Never had it fail to run.

I know this is like telling you to turn it on and off again but do you have the correct rpg maker driver?
Hmm.. no idea, every other RPG maker game seems to work. How do I find out if I have the correct driver and where can I get the correct one (in case I don't have it)?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Well that bug happens only at recess it means that if you have sex with Rachel at recess ONLY it will trigger the bug so we can fuck Rachel at her home(because i tried first to have sex with Rachel at her home and after that i had sex with Nadine at recess,i saw Nadine instead of Rachel so this bug will trigger ONLY at recess).

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
@Mistress_Kixen since you've been helping people here so much, think you could PM me a list of the most common or obnoxious bugs this version so I can get them fixed while I'm doing all the other stuff for my mod today and tomorrow?

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Can some one help me

So its still a bug heh ?
And its still haven't been fixed yet ?
This has been fixed in the Fixed+Xtras version. However, when I wrote about this bug several pages back I mentioned that if you ran into it then it would corrupt your save file. So even when the developer fixes it you still will see that it is messed up. If you are playing the latest version 1.2 Fixed+XTRA then you should try to have sex with the girls at recess in this order:

Rachel
Carol
Nadine
Pam
Brenda

You will get the wrong girl occasionally along the way but after you have gone through and done the girls in that order it should straighten out your save. I haven't tested this, but based on the code I'm confident it should fix the corrupt saves.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
@Mistress_Kixen since you've been helping people here so much, think you could PM me a list of the most common or obnoxious bugs this version so I can get them fixed while I'm doing all the other stuff for my mod today and tomorrow?
Most of the bugs I have seen have been corrected. However when I make my scratch run of the latest game I will send you a list of the bugs I find since Saved files transferred and scratch runs offer different bugs.

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
1. Game is buggy as shit. Anal scene w/ Rachel, "Special" button on screen can't properly plays w/o this error.
фцвотфцв.png
2. And how to find stealth trainer, though? Can't trigger any "Bump on burglar" scene on East Town.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
1. This is a resource issue from MV. There's a work around if you hold the up arrow during scenes.

2. Have you had your money stolen, found a special package, and are you making sure that it's after midnight when you go looking for her south of Tyna's house?

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
@Firebane So anal scene w/ Rachel is a common issue on current stage, huh...
фцвфцвцфв.png
U're talking about some "thief's secret package" there? Dunno. I thought it's some sort of a mission from someone, so didn't picked yet. Y'know this type of indie games: better be careful and don't trigger any quests.
No, no one steals money yet from me.
Yes, on East Town, near Tyna's house some chick named "YOU" standing there (Night/Dawn).

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Does anyone possibly have a save before they do the quest for Charlie in the newest release and they've done Jet's quest line. I'm trying to get the Jet scene with Charlie however even though I've done her quest line she doesn't appear. (I do get Marge however, so I think it's a bug perhaps with my save?). Or if you know a fix that I can reply.

hulogh13

Oct 26, 2017
hey guys i have black screen with dory's anal and vaginal scenes any fix for this one?other scenes are fine and up arrow doesnt work either...

actiontime01

Oct 6, 2017
guys can anyone please tell me what is new in v1.2 and how I can get to that because I am playing it for a while now and didnt find anything new!!

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
guys can anyone please tell me what is new in v1.2 and how I can get to that because I am playing it for a while now and didnt find anything new!!
Charlie, Phil, Jason questlines.
For extras there are:
- Threesome in Pam and Nadine house (sometimes happen and need max of love with nadine and Pam)
- Cheat system ( Near your computer in your room) PASSWORD. 1640

Reactions: actiontime01

actiontime01

Oct 6, 2017
Charlie, Phil, Jason questlines.
For extras there are:
- Threesome in Pam and Nadine house (sometimes happen and need max of love with nadine and Pam)
- Cheat system ( Near your computer in your room) PASSWORD. 1640
how could I start those questlines ?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes