greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
how could I start those questlines ?
You talk to them at Recess at school and do their recess quests (15 times to complete and move on to the next step), you'll then encounter them somewhere just outside school in the afternoon. Also when you downloaded the game from F95zone, you should have a walkthrough inside the main folder so you can use that to progress through the quests after.

Reactions: actiontime01

actiontime01

Oct 6, 2017
You talk to them at Recess at school and do their recess quests (15 times to complete and move on to the next step), you'll then encounter them somewhere just outside school in the afternoon. Also when you downloaded the game from F95zone, you should have a walkthrough inside the main folder so you can use that to progress through the quests after.
thanks

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
thanks
Since you both are new members you may not be aware that the walkthrough that is packed with the game is pretty much useless. It's not comprehensive and has been translated to English using Google translate. If you are here on F95zone then go to the first page of this thread and on the original post find a sticky link to the unofficial walkthrough maintained by this forum. At the time of this writing the OP tag shows the version as being 1.1 walkthrough but if you follow the link you'll see it has been updated.

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Having an issue with the Jason quest. I asked Rachel to show up and gave her the dress but she's not outside his apartment in the afternoon on weekends. Am I missing something?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
1. Game is buggy as shit. Anal scene w/ Rachel, "Special" button on screen can't properly plays w/o this error.
View attachment 40121
2. And how to find stealth trainer, though? Can't trigger any "Bump on burglar" scene on East Town.
For the first problem the only way to fix it is to make sure that you are running your desktop in 60hz only. I had the same problem, because I have a 144hz monitor, when I changed it to 60 while playing I haven't had a crash like that since.

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Does anyone possibly have a save before they do the quest for Charlie in the newest release and they've done Jet's quest line. I'm trying to get the Jet scene with Charlie however even though I've done her quest line she doesn't appear. (I do get Marge however, so I think it's a bug perhaps with my save?). Or if you know a fix that I can reply.
You need to have sex with her after you finished her questline. This way you will get some relationship points with her. Once you have done this you can get her for Charles Mission. For Marge you just need to rescue her cat and you can choose her.

master021

Nov 13, 2017
I am stuck in Marie Williams 2nd photo, aunt says that you can find her around the armory but I can't find her. Any idea ?

kakamik

Apr 23, 2017
guy... after The Guns fight with dad, i transfer into home at 10pm and have this screen, can i repeat this ?

Last edited:

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
guy... after The Guns fight with dad, i transfer into home at 10pm and have this screen, can i repeat this ?

Make sure you get the special scene with her, then once in a while she visits you to repeat the scene at night when you go up the stairs. This must be between 23:00 and 24:00 me thinks. Also i have noticed that spying on Maria in the bathroom at 23:00 increases the chances of her visiting you.

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
Halp! Again with this shyte...
фцвфвцфв.png
First sex scene w/ Sistah in hotel. In BJ, missionary, reverse cowgirl, creampie... Practically in all of 'em anims that bug happens. What a pain in the azz...
And, @gfm793, my laptop's screen is already 60Hz, so its not the case. Thanks for help anyway, though.

Anyone?..

p90

Jul 18, 2017
ahegao anal scenes of Phil´s mother and Jason mother is bug. Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null.

Last edited:

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Halp! Again with this shyte...
View attachment 40811
First sex scene w/ Sistah in hotel. In BJ, missionary, reverse cowgirl, creampie... Practically in all of 'em anims that bug happens. What a pain in the azz...
And, @gfm793, my laptop's screen is already 60Hz, so its not the case. Thanks for help anyway, though.

Anyone?..
Try to hold the up arrow key through all the sex scene.

kabuto666

Oct 7, 2017
I got bug and stuck also when you go to basement(Your House) and encounter Amy(Section 6). Actually, this 2nd time happened she will get here room keys and also the duplicate room keys(Bug). So I return to Nesrot for his accept (AGAIN) his clients for the quest(Number 3 on Section 6)but stuck on (Number 3.e on Section 6). Where Chloe shows to go to Derek's house.

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
You need to have sex with her after you finished her questline. This way you will get some relationship points with her. Once you have done this you can get her for Charles Mission. For Marge you just need to rescue her cat and you can choose her.
Yeah, I've done that questline and I can access her house at night and I should be able to have the sex scene with her in house at night in east town. But I aren't able to click/access her, so she's just bugged out for some reason. Guess I got my save fucked somewhere? So that's why I'm asking for a save.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Was doing the stealth lessons and I noticed that with this 'fixed' version can take up to at least 2 hours at times where as before they would take an hour and a few minutes at most. Some of the days you can only get a much as 2 lessons even it you get there at dawning exactly.

U

User_18742

Help please!
I'm in Annie's house (or whoever's house that has the jewel that needs to be hidden in the clothes) and have hid in the closet. The security guard says 'stop right there' to the pilates instructor and then they just stand off against eachother. Is this a bug?

Last edited by a moderator:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes