volcanor

Jul 5, 2017
Nersot is the guy you are sent to at the pub to do the job so you can get the 4th tinymon card for Sarah. you would need to do this before you could start Jet's quest.

However if you are doing Angie home invasion that means you must have passed the point of saving Jet from Warger's thug seeing as to get to Angie's home invasion you needed to have saved jet, then called her and went to her home at night.
yeah i did but i didn t do Angie yet, idk where is her/his house

volcanor

Jul 5, 2017
Her house is in the high neigborhood #7, where the guards are blocking the ways in. just make sure you have a rope and go there in the evening.
one last question xD, i have a Rope and i'm not able to interact with anything to triget the rope and enter her house even if it's evening

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
one last question XD, i have a Rope and i'm not able to interact with anything to triget the rope and enter her house even if it's evening
You need to rope for the sub mission that comes before the home invasion. There is a perverted old man who wants women's panties and you have to go into the surrounding homes to get them. (flag will show for where you need to go.) However without the rope you can get in.

If the man by the home doesn't show however just try again tomorrow evening before you would get teleported to your room.

volcanor

Jul 5, 2017
You need to rope for the sub mission that comes before the home invasion. There is a perverted old man who wants women's panties and you have to go into the surrounding homes to get them. (flag will show for where you need to go.) However without the rope you can get in.

If the man by the home doesn't show however just try again tomorrow evening before you would get teleported to your room.
can't find the old man anywhere in High Neighb :(

volcanor

Jul 5, 2017
anyway to increase stats with the girls?by cheating that is lol
yes you can, go to and edit the variables. For exemple, if Rachel's love is 50, look for a variable with 50 and change it to what ever u want

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
yes you can, go to and edit the variables. For exemple, if Rachel's love is 50, look for a variable with 50 and change it to what ever u want
thanks anyways i dont know how to find out variables belong to which girls,was hoping a cheat was easier than seeking out each girl,was trying to do it all at once :( ty though

volcanor

Jul 5, 2017
thanks anyways i dont know how to find out variables belong to which girls,was hoping a cheat was easier than seeking out each girl,was trying to do it all at once :( ty though
I HARDLY think there is a cheat like this. The only cheat i found was this. But it's really good, it's helps you enjoy the game even more and faster

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
I HARDLY think there is a cheat like this. The only cheat i found was this. But it's really good, it's helps you enjoy the game even more and faster
yeah if i could find all the girls variables at once it be fine lol ty again

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Check the walkthrough that is on the front page. The person put in every known variable so far to remove the grind of certain things. Though there is also a cheat menu in the game that can do this to a lesser extent with some things.

Reactions: danny19

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Check the walkthrough that is on the front page. The person put in every known variable so far to remove the grind of certain things. Though there is also a cheat menu in the game that can do this to a lesser extent with some things.
the in game cheat you mean by your comp?cause i cant seem to figure out where to use code at

Phoneman73

Oct 2, 2017
the in game cheat you mean by your comp?cause i cant seem to figure out where to use code at
If you are using the modded version, it isn't there. The modded version has a plant instead of the lamp. All cheats in modded version are done via the phone. Relationship variables would have to be done via save editor.

If you have the non-modded version from this thread, then there should be a lamp/lantern on the table next to the computer,

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes