volcanor

Jul 5, 2017
If you are using the modded version, it isn't there. The modded version has a plant instead of the lamp. All cheats in modded version are done via the phone. Relationship variables would have to be done via save editor.

If you have the non-modded version from this thread, then there should be a lamp/lantern on the table next to the computer,
i m not using modded version and yet i have the plant

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
guys i did everything with amy. BUT now that i have pic of her BF. WHERE i can talk to her alone?

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
nice.. and Mistress can you tell me about that root for brenda? where how to get it?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
nice.. and Mistress can you tell me about that root for brenda? where how to get it?
You need to have access to the beggar's shop in order to buy it. You gain access to it when you reach the point in Sarah's quest that you have to choose between her and Shasha. Make sure you have a pair of Maria's used Panties (found in the washing machine when Maria isn't there, Sausage, and whiskey.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
i m not using modded version and yet i have the plant
There WAS a plant on the table. When the author implemented a cheat mode in the 1.2 + extras version, he replaced it with a lamp. Just click on the lamp. Cheat mode is an extra implemented in the latest version: if you don't have the lamp you're not playing the latest version.

Anyway, you will find all of your answers downloading the unofficial walkthrough in the OP.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
On another note which characters do you think will be getting updated in version 1.3? I am still hoping for Amy and Laura seeing as I would like to see a change in Amy's attitude towards the main character. Plus in all honestly out of all the sisters in the home I personally find her to be the hottest one.

Reactions: Kenuichi

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
On another note which characters do you think will be getting updated in version 1.3? I am still hoping for Amy and Laura seeing as I would like to see a change in Amy's attitude towards the main character. Plus in all honestly out of all the sisters in the home I personally find her to be the hottest one.
I am hoping for some Amy/Laura content too but another hand Mss.Turner haven't any content yet like aunt Maggie so i'm guessing that in the 1.3 version BoN will add Mss.Turner

volcanor

Jul 5, 2017
it
There WAS a plant on the table. When the author implemented a cheat mode in the 1.2 + extras version, he replaced it with a lamp. Just click on the lamp. Cheat mode is an extra implemented in the latest version: if you don't have the lamp you're not playing the latest version.

Anyway, you will find all of your answers downloading the unofficial walkthrough in the OP.
it is the latest version. just download it like 5 days ago ^^'

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes