Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
@Mistress_Kixen see? nothing. I think the old man quests is bugging
Did you check the walkthrough?

"At night (before 00:00) visit Jet at home. Jet lives in building number 1 of East Town [Image 26] watch the scene and Jet will ask you to help her.
5. At night (before 00:00) go to Annie Garrison's house in High Neighborhood, house number 7 [Image 27]
a. Talk to the guard out front and you will need to find another way in.
b. Go to the back of the house by the water and find an old man, he will ask you to steal panties for him."

Did you talk to the guard?

volcanor

Jul 5, 2017
Did you check the walkthrough?

"At night (before 00:00) visit Jet at home. Jet lives in building number 1 of East Town [Image 26] watch the scene and Jet will ask you to help her.
5. At night (before 00:00) go to Annie Garrison's house in High Neighborhood, house number 7 [Image 27]
a. Talk to the guard out front and you will need to find another way in.
b. Go to the back of the house by the water and find an old man, he will ask you to steal panties for him."

Did you talk to the guard?
I'm still in :
9.JET -
When you complete all of Jet's lessons. Visit the Bookstore at night.

When i visit at night, it says it's to late

zooler

Aug 29, 2017
I added old save to this version. but in my game after every sleep and beginig new day stat weekend . :) I have not others day. why? where is the problem from?
sorry for my language

Julegraut

Apr 3, 2017
Man, was looking forward to give this a try since I haven't played it in months. Error loading a file right after the intro, so I can't even start the game. DLing again isn't really an option, gonna wait for the modded version to drop. I guess there's a chance a save file might work, if anyone's got one that starts off at school on the first day or something?

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
The bug with Rachel in recess is not that difficult to fix - it's just a variable that he forgot to reset after the scene with Rachel. If he ever does it will be cleanly fixed once you get her recess scene again

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
The bug with Rachel in recess is not that difficult to fix - it's just a variable that he forgot to reset after the scene with Rachel. If he ever does it will be cleanly fixed once you get her recess scene again
This was already fixed in version 1.2Fixed+Xtras. And it was not a clean fix. The fact that people still run into it tells you it wasn’t clean. It was explained in detail several pages back. In a nutshell that post said if you run into it then it will corrupt your save and unless the developer fixes it right people will still run into it even after the fix. He didn’t fix it the right way and instead took the easy way out that you mention which is why people still see it.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
@Mistress_Kixen see? nothing. I think the old man quests is bugging
From your picture I can tell you went there after midnight. There are four time periods in the game day.
06:00 - 13:00 morning
14:00 - 18:00 afternoon
19:00 - 23:00 night
0:00 - 5:00 dawning

You have to find the old man at night only (between 19:00 and 23:00). Where you are standing in the picture is where he should be.

He will only be there if you have spoken to Jet in her home and she told you about her important papers that were stolen and you offer to get them back.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
If you use the cheat mode in this game and try to increase your skill to max, it will set it at 7 whereas if you use Jets training all the way you will have 25 which is where it should be . This is on variable#1982.This cheat mode to increase your skill to max subtracts 25 instead of adding.
I haven’t checked this one myself yet but as you say 1982 is skill and it should increase and max out at 7. However resistance is 1981 and this starts at a high number and should decrease as you go through training. Sounds like maybe the developer messed up the variables.

BDI123

May 23, 2017
I haven’t checked this one myself yet but as you say 1982 is skill and it should increase and max out at 7. However resistance is 1981 and this starts at a high number and should decrease as you go through training. Sounds like maybe the developer messed up the variables.
When I went through Jets training in a previous build and with each build used a save from the first one and finally got a look at them with save editor, they were both at 25. Now this was without using any cheats.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
When I went through Jets training in a previous build and with each build used a save from the first one and finally got a look at them with save editor, they were both at 25. Now this was without using any cheats.
Here is the code block for when you finish level five of Jet's Ability training:
Code:
        ◆If:ability lvl5 is ON
          ◆If:Xpecial class Ability ≥ 20
            ◆Control Variables:#1982 Skill = 7
            ◆Control Switches:#0075 Mision Ability = ON
            ◆Text:None, Window, Bottom
            :    :\i[034] Your Endurance are improved
            ◆Control Switches:#0074 ability lvl5 = OFF
            ◆
          :End
          ◆
        :Else
          ◆If:Mision Ability is ON
            ◆If:Xpecial class Ability ≥ 21
              ◆Control Variables:#0046 Special Clases = 21
              ◆Control Switches:#0074 ability lvl5 = OFF
              ◆
            ◆
            ◆
          ◆
Here is the code when you finish level five for Jet's Endurance training:
Code:
        ◆If:AGuante lvl5 is ON
          ◆If:Special Clases ≥ 20
            ◆Control Variables:#1981 Resistencia = 25
            ◆Control Switches:#0069  Mision Aguante = ON
            ◆Text:None, Window, Bottom
            :    :\i[034] Your Endurance are improved
            ◆Control Switches:#0068 AGuante lvl5 = OFF
            ◆
          ◆
          ◆If: Mision Aguante is ON
            ◆If:Special Clases ≥ 21
              ◆Control Variables:#0046 Special Clases = 21
              ◆Control Switches:#0068 AGuante lvl5 = OFF
              ◆
            ◆
            ◆
          ◆
From the third line of each code block you can see that the max Ability is 7 and the max Endurance is 25. The only way I can think that you would have gotten 25 for variable 1982 is maybe you edited with a cheat at some point and then forgot or you lost a save and got one from someone else who set it without you noticing.

The bottom line is the cheat menu using the lamp in your room does what it is supposed to do and your save is outside of the normal boundaries for variable 1982 for whatever reason.

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
HALP, lads n lasses!

Step mom route:
She didn't show up in the morning (near exit doorway) on weekdays after sunbathing on the beach and night visit scenes.

Last edited:

volcanor

Jul 5, 2017
I added old save to this version. but in my game after every sleep and beginig new day stat weekend . :) I have not others day. why? where is the problem from?
sorry for my language
From your picture I can tell you went there after midnight. There are four time periods in the game day.
06:00 - 13:00 morning
14:00 - 18:00 afternoon
19:00 - 23:00 night
0:00 - 5:00 dawning

You have to find the old man at night only (between 19:00 and 23:00). Where you are standing in the picture is where he should be.

He will only be there if you have spoken to Jet in her home and she told you about her important papers that were stolen and you offer to get them back.
He's not there even at night

i haven t talked to her yet in house. Here is the thing : i did all her sexual training. i go to her house, i only find Jason. her house is not available yet. And in store, it says it is claused at night. i'm max lvl (lvl5) in her traning.
Is there something i did not do ?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes