Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I'm stuck in Rachel quest. Going to beth's house to recover her things i just cant find beth in her house, only her mom. If i get in her pc and click in the video i 'delete it' and get out of the house automatically (i can get into the house again and find the same video. I did that mission already!)

Any help??
you need to go upstairs. Beth is on the second floor.

leftysdivebar

Aug 19, 2016
Is it possible to use cheat engine to change the relationship stats of the characters? I want to bump up a classmates stat to 15 to start a quest line, but don't want to spend 15 days helping them out during lunch. (this game is fun, but really grind-y, even with the mod)

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Is it possible to use cheat engine to change the relationship stats of the characters? I want to bump up a classmates stat to 15 to start a quest line, but don't want to spend 15 days helping them out during lunch. (this game is fun, but really grind-y, even with the mod)
Yes you can use the cheat shop to do so with all the characters that have quests within there. Though I wouldn't advice you to do it with Caroline. With her you need to trigger the 15th point on a monday or her quest will never fire up.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So i Need to do the Old Perv Quest first. Some guy said i have to do Angie (wish i can t go home) then the old man. i'm lost.

Can you plz tell me how to start Jet quests?
1- Need Andurance lvl5 and Ability.
2- ???????
3- ???????
Why don't you follow the walkthrough?

Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
you need to go upstairs. Beth is on the second floor.
Her room is second floor (if you count main floor as first) first left right? I even had her cam connected to mine before i started this quest. She just is not in that room nor in that floor, dont think shes in the house.

volcanor

Jul 5, 2017
try
Her room is second floor (if you count main floor as first) first left right? I even had her cam connected to mine before i started this quest. She just is not in that room nor in that floor, dont think shes in the house.
try checking in deferent time. if u visit her morning of a school day, she will be at school not house

Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
try

try checking in deferent time. if u visit her morning of a school day, she will be at school not house
Will try. I hope its not an unfixable bug, because the mother opens the door after i tell her what i’ve come to, then tells me her daughter is upstairs in her room.

volcanor

Jul 5, 2017
You need to have also done the following

1) given Sarah the first 4 tinymon cards
2) Completed Nersots school invasion quest (the work you need to do to get sarah's 4th tinymon card)

Once you have done these go to the bookstore at night (19:00) and it should work accordingly.
I did all, and when i visit her at 19:00. Nothing happens x_x

upload_2017-11-21_13-17-55.png

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
No one knows i tried to get this scene too but it won't show up and i still don't know why.
It's a matter of bad image coding on Beggar's end. It should be the first image of the Brenda Vag sex scene when you cum outside, but he has the subsequent image there, and a black screen after. I may take the time to try fixing it later.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I did all, and when i visit her at 19:00. Nothing happens x_x

View attachment 42536
Your picture is worth a thousand words and I think I see why you can't figure this out. Once the clock strikes 19:00 you can't get inside the shop because when you check the door it will tell you it is closed come back tomorrow. However, if you are inside at 18:00 and then you do one of the classes to pass an hour you will be allowed to stay inside until 21:00 when you will get kicked out. In order to trigger the event you have to be in EastTown and try to enter into the building door at night time. You can't just be inside and have the event happen. The outside door is the trigger.

volcanor

Jul 5, 2017
Your picture is worth a thousand words and I think I see why you can't figure this out. Once the clock strikes 19:00 you can't get inside the shop because when you check the door it will tell you it is closed come back tomorrow. However, if you are inside at 18:00 and then you do one of the classes to pass an hour you will be allowed to stay inside until 21:00 when you will get kicked out. In order to trigger the event you have to be in EastTown and try to enter into the building door at night time. You can't just be inside and have the event happen. The outside door is the trigger.
I ve ALREADYYYYYYYYYY tried it. I said it in my last posts. It doesn t even work when i'm outside. I've tried EVERY SINGLE time from 00 to 23h and nothing

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
It's a matter of bad image coding on Beggar's end. It should be the first image of the Brenda Vag sex scene when you cum outside, but he has the subsequent image there, and a black screen after. I may take the time to try fixing it later.
But it's not a big problem if BoN forgot to fix this bug,right ?

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I ve ALREADYYYYYYYYYY tried it. I said it in my last posts. It doesn t even work when i'm outside. I've tried EVERY SINGLE time from 00 to 23h and nothing
Then you haven't done one of the things you are supposed to do as a prerequisite. Here is the event code for the door. The event is set to trigger only at Night (between 19:00 and 23:00)

Code:
  ◆If:Evento Cartas ≥ 39
    ◆If:Special Clases ≥ 20
      ◆If:Xpecial class Ability ≥ 20
        ◆Control Variables:#0001 Horas = 20
        ◆Control Switches:#0221 Jet en Apuros = ON
        ◆Fadeout Screen
        ◆Play SE:Move5 (90, 100, 0)
        ◆Set Movement Route:This Event (Wait)
        :                  :◇Turn Left
        :                  :◇Wait:3 frames
        :                  :◇Turn Right
        :                  :◇Wait:3 frames
        :                  :◇Turn Up
        :                  :◇Through ON
        ◆Set Movement Route:Player (Skip, Wait)
        :                  :◇1 Step Forward
        ◆Play SE:Move1 (90, 100, 0)
        ◆Transfer Player:Libreria (12,11)
        ◆Set Weather Effect:None, 1 frame (Wait)
        ◆Fadein Screen
        ◆
      :Else
        ◆Text:None, Window, Bottom
        :    :Its Closed, Back Tomorrow
        ◆
      :End
      ◆
      ◆
    ◆
    ◆
Line 1 Eventos Cartas ≥ 39 means you need to have gotten the 4th card during the Sarah quest line and given it to Sarah. That card is the one you get when you meet Jazmine at the Comic Book store and then do the mission at your school at night for her boyfriend Nesrot. You need to give the card to Sarah and watch the scene with her and Shasha. This sets Eventos Cartas = 39.

Line 2 Special Classes ≥ 20 is checking to make sure you have successfully completed the Endurance Special Class with Jet 20 times. These are special classes not the reinforcement classes option.

Line 3 Xpecial class Ability ≥ 20 is checking to make sure you have successfully completed the Ability Special Class with Jet 20 times. These are special classes not the reinforcement classes option.

If all three of these criteria are met (plus it has to be night for the event to trigger at all) then the clock will be set to 20:00 (on line 4) and a flag is set to trigger the event (line 5: Control Switches:#0221 Jet en Apuros = ON). Then it will transfer you into the bookstore.

Once inside the bookstore there is an autorun event that checks to see if Jet en Apuros is set to on, if it is on then you will get the special event.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes