Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Hey lads, BoN just put a post labeled "Sailor Moon" on his patreon. Could someone with patreon access please share what it says? Rather, I'd like to know if it's anything about when 1.3 is coming out or what's included in it.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I ve ALREADYYYYYYYYYY tried it. I said it in my last posts. It doesn t even work when i'm outside. I've tried EVERY SINGLE time from 00 to 23h and nothing
So you did the following

1) Gave Sarah the first 4 tinymon cards
2) completed the nesrot school invasion quest
3) max out both stats with Jet
4) tried to enter the book store at 19:00 after doing all three of theses

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
But it's not a big problem if BoN forgot to fix this bug,right ?
Not sure if I'd say it's not big. I think it's more he didn't realize it. It should only take a couple lines of code tweaking to fix, but I just haven't gotten to it since I found it early this morning. Maybe of the holiday period if I get time.

azri69

Aug 4, 2017
In 1.2 Fixed+ Extras, Is there any possible scenes with the 4 girls standing outside the MC's house?

Luigi08

May 1, 2017
Is there anyway I could get a zip file of the download? Unfortunately rar 7z files won't work for me :teary:

Jippes

Jun 23, 2017
I have a problem with Maria. after completing the lab quest I can't find Maria anywhere and when I try to exit the house it says "I need to talk to Maria". But there's nobody in the house after i peek the bathroom.

Selim987

Nov 12, 2017
I have a problem: when I date with sarah after sarah mission and first date I have Black screen and MC. I waited 15 minutes do nothing.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Not sure if I'd say it's not big. I think it's more he didn't realize it. It should only take a couple lines of code tweaking to fix, but I just haven't gotten to it since I found it early this morning. Maybe of the holiday period if I get time.
No i mean it's not a big problem for future updates,right ?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Hey lads, BoN just put a post labeled "Sailor Moon" on his patreon. Could someone with patreon access please share what it says? Rather, I'd like to know if it's anything about when 1.3 is coming out or what's included in it.
"Sailor Moon" Post is a 2D drawing of Sailor Moon made by BoN, no info on version 1.3 yet

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes