Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
It's been a while since I last played this. Think the last update I played had the gun range. Is it worth giving it another go or is it still badly broken?

mb990

Aug 11, 2017
Hello. I have a problem whith the game, that always happen and maybe someone can help me.
When I play the route of Maria, I go to the lab and after putting the password and retrieve all in order (
Recycle Bin, Folder photos and documents /Erenipeltol) I get out of the lab and talk to Maria and after that,I appear in the house and I can´t get out of the house because its says that I have to talk to Maria, but when I go to talk to her, nothing happens. Please someone tell me what I have to do proceed. Thank you.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I have the v1.2.1 of the game. But I can't work at the Bakery. Can anyone help me? It's bugged or I have to do something first?

By the way all my Tyna's and Bakery questline are buged, the bakery is buged I can't talk with Amaria. What can I do to fix it?

Also my Rosalva relationship is stucked, I can't go any further than making her dress like a maid and clean the room.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
U

User_215882

I have the v1.2.1 of the game. But I can't work at the Bakery, and I couldn't see the scene at the Farm in Brenda's questline. Can anyone help me? It's bugged or I have to do something first?
By the way all my Tyna's and Bakery questline are buged, the bakery is buged I can't talk with Amaria. What can I do to fix it?
Try reloading the game or just downloading it again. Those options tend to work for me whenever something like that happens. The latest update doesn't have a problem starting the bakery quest. Also be careful with the cheats.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Try reloading the game or just downloading it again. Those options tend to work for me whenever something like that happens. The latest update doesn't have a problem starting the bakery quest. Also be careful with the cheats.
I only have the money cheat, there is any problem with that cheat in the game?
And where do i get the jobs? At the jobs places or at home? Because in the walkthrough it says thats at my house, but i cant find it...

U

User_215882

None that I know of, but a lot of cheats in these games can cause problems.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
@brunomira: You accept a job offer through the job posting website in the Internet browser on your computer in your room. There are several offers and the Bakery is the top one. The bakery employment should start, after you accept the job on the website, with an empty bakery shop. You hear some sounds from the door in the back and peek to investigate. After that scene, Amaria and Tyna come out to talk to you and start your employment.

@Brommi: There are three types of cheats: 1: The in-game cheat object in your room on the table. You need the four-digit code (1640) to unlock it. These are generally managed in-game and safe to use. 2: Editing your save file. Editing any variable can result in other variable values now being out of synch or in an invalid state. This can corrupt or ruin gameplay and even crash the game. 3: Game mods that change the game itself. Since the game is still under development, constantly being changed and upgraded, and you never know if a mod is still compatible: In this direction lies madness.

Nick00

Oct 15, 2017
Hi guys!!
Awesome game but i found a bug i saved Jet from that shit guy with help of Jackline and i go to hospital saw that scene and then transported to Home see the scene with Sis but next day in morning in my inventory i have not got the Photo of Jet ......
confused bcoz game is not progessing from there....
can plz someone help me out what i did wrong....

Its URGENT!!!!!!!!!

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
@brunomira: You accept a job offer through the job posting website in the Internet browser on your computer in your room. There are several offers and the Bakery is the top one. The bakery employment should start, after you accept the job on the website, with an empty bakery shop. You hear some sounds from the door in the back and peek to investigate. After that scene, Amaria and Tyna come out to talk to you and start your employment.

Thanks man! I got it! I solved my problems with the new walkthrough an the save editor.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Hi guys!!
Awesome game but i found a bug i saved Jet from that shit guy with help of Jackline and i go to hospital saw that scene and then transported to Home see the scene with Sis but next day in morning in my inventory i have not got the Photo of Jet ......
confused bcoz game is not progessing from there....
can plz someone help me out what i did wrong....

Its URGENT!!!!!!!!!
Click on photo then enter again on mc stats it will call jet or just press enter twice

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
How is possible to chose between static and animated version (handjob, for example) during rachel's house encounter?
Thanks

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
@funkygallo U can't change that. Its a build-up thing. Until u reached, for example, 1000 Love Points static scenes will change to animated ones. At least thats what i'm thinking.

carlos5585

Jun 20, 2017
Someone knows where to get the model of Sarah, I would appreciate it very much. I have only been able to get the other 5 but the one that interests me the most is her.

Reactions: stray monkeys

chocoboi

Sep 22, 2017
i cant enter beth's house to complete rachel's quest every time she says I'm busy right now even though i completed recess quest of her too please help it will be appreciated

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes