Fund

Jul 7, 2017
I keep getting stuck at this part of Nadine's questline (where Beg and Rachel's mom come back from the date)
Character freezes and doesn't move. I tried reloading a couple of times but it keeps happening - I noticed it randomly puts me in a different location after the "2000 years later" screen each new try.
upload_2017-11-23_16-19-54.png

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
i hope we will see much more of maria and/or laura in future updates. i would like to have interaction with maria in every single room of the house

jackzyanto

Oct 1, 2017
hello.. so i want to do jet quest and i have max stats on each of endurance and ability and also watch all the scene and finish the sarah quest whic giving her the second card, but afterwards i read the walkthrough its says i need to go to bookstore at night after you completed all of required things and its keep telling me its closed come back tommorow, at this point im stuck cause jet quest is crucial to advance other quest so anyone care to help me

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
hello.. so i want to do jet quest and i have max stats on each of endurance and ability and also watch all the scene and finish the sarah quest whic giving her the second card, but afterwards i read the walkthrough its says i need to go to bookstore at night after you completed all of required things and its keep telling me its closed come back tommorow, at this point im stuck cause jet quest is crucial to advance other quest so anyone care to help me
In order to start Jet's quest you need to have done the following

1) Given Sarah the first 4 tinymon cards
2) Completed Nersort's school invasion quest.
3) Maxed out both ability and endurance.

After this you need to walk into the bookstore at night (19:00 is the ideal time) and the as long as you have done the above the quest should trigger.

leftysdivebar

Aug 19, 2016
I'm sure this is common knowledge, but does anyone know what application is being used for the characters in this game? TheKlub17, Daz?

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
one question : at the blogspot page of this game , there is a picture of pam and nadine being naked together ? how do i get this scene?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
one question : at the blogspot page of this game , there is a picture of pam and nadine being naked together ? how do i get this scene?
you need to

1) Finish both their questlines
2) get their love for you high enough to where they will each do anal for you

Once you got this go to either one of their homes. There is a 25% chance I believe that you will get the threesome with them after this.

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
thanks but this is not what i meant. the picture shows both naked at something like a shower. it looks like they where at the pool

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
thanks but this is not what i meant. the picture shows both naked at something like a shower. it looks like they where at the pool
That pic is from the mainline story quest during the Maria/Dad branch. At a certain point Dad will show up at the school to meet with the headmistress and you gotta navigate through the vents to spy on the conversation which will lead to the choice where you pick Dad or Maria.

During the vent crawl you can peek through other vents into the girl's locker rooms and that pic is one that shows up. Not just Pam and Nadine but you can also spy on Carol, Brenda and I think Tyna but that's it. May be wrong about Tyna though.

There's a vent map in the walkthrough on the front page.

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
That pic is from the mainline story quest during the Maria/Dad branch. At a certain point Dad will show up at the school to meet with the headmistress and you gotta navigate through the vents to spy on the conversation which will lead to the choice where you pick Dad or Maria.

During the vent crawl you can peek through other vents into the girl's locker rooms and that pic is one that shows up. Not just Pam and Nadine but you can also spy on Carol, Brenda and I think Tyna but that's it. May be wrong about Tyna though.

There's a vent map in the walkthrough on the front page.
you sir are my hero

jackzyanto

Oct 1, 2017
In order to start Jet's quest you need to have done the following

1) Given Sarah the first 4 tinymon cards
2) Completed Nersort's school invasion quest.
3) Maxed out both ability and endurance.

After this you need to walk into the bookstore at night (19:00 is the ideal time) and the as long as you have done the above the quest should trigger.
ohh damn i forgot to give sarah the fourth card, silly me, welp thank mate

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes