Dragn

Jun 11, 2017
I screwed up and did not finish Maria's quest before day 45. Is there a way to fix my save so I can finish it so I don't have to start the whole damn game over again?

I noticed 2 posts with advice but I did not quit follow (could not figure it out) them...

DereJeans

Nov 24, 2017
Just started the game, I'm stuck on Miss Taylor. How do I go up to her house at dawn? It keeps saying she is awake.

DereJeans

Nov 24, 2017
Find some sleeping pills in your basement refrigerator or buy some and put them in her refrigerator
I can't get inside her house at all. I do have some sleeping pills, but when I go to her door at dawn, the message reads "Mss Taylor awake"

azri69

Aug 4, 2017
How i can take Brenda to Bathroom? She just say "Hi Mike!"
I have unlocked all scenes
This is a bug. There are 2 Brenda in Recess area, you can only take Brenda(with white hair) to Bathroom, who stands near Pam on Top right corner of the Recess area.

DereJeans

Nov 24, 2017
why dont you Try using the steps in complete walk-through?
I am using them. The reason I am asking in this thread is because I did everything the guide told me to, but this message keeps showing up.

The walkthrough instructs you to get the keys from the teacher's room, copy them, get the card from the foreman, and then go up to her house at dawn. I don't understand what else there is to do.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
why dont you Try using the steps in complete walk-through?
Even with the walkthrough people get confused about some things.

It is part of the reason why despite seeing the same questions so much I have no problem answering them if I know it. The most asked question I have seen so far would have to be about making Jet's quest trigger after finishing the sex lessons.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I am using them. The reason I am asking in this thread is because I did everything the guide told me to, but this message keeps showing up.

The walkthrough instructs you to get the keys from the teacher's room, copy them, get the card from the foreman, and then go up to her house at dawn. I don't understand what else there is to do.
It also mentions that you needed to do up to a certain point with Sarah's quest in order to trigger it. In other words you need to give her the first 2 tinymon cards while getting the third from Ronald before you can trigger and start Ms. Taylor quest.

DereJeans

Nov 24, 2017
It also mentions that you needed to do up to a certain point with Sarah's quest in order to trigger it. In other words you need to give her the first 2 tinymon cards while getting the third from Ronald before you can trigger and start Ms. Taylor quest.
But I thought in order to get the card from Ronald I had to get into Ms Taylor's apartment. So far the only cards I got are the one that you buy, and one from the Foreman.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
But I thought in order to get the card from Ronald I had to get into Ms Taylor's apartment. So far the only cards I got are the one that you buy, and one from the Foreman.
You need to give both those cards to Sarah in order to be able to not only get the picture of Ms. Talyor's boobs, but also get the next scene where you choose to either call the cops on Ronald, or leave him be.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes