Nick00

Oct 15, 2017
Click on photo then enter again on mc stats it will call jet or just press enter twice
I am unable to get the Jet photo in my inventory as if now after completing all the scenes...so how can i click on that photo..there is no photo of Jet in my inventory

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
What exactly is a dummy save and how do you make/use one?
A dummy save is a safe file that is used to port over a save from a previous version. As to how to make one all you need to do is start a new game or open an older file and save the game in the corresponding slot that you want to portal over from a previous version.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I am unable to get the Jet photo in my inventory as if now after completing all the scenes...so how can i click on that photo..there is no photo of Jet in my inventory
You need to start Jet's quest by going to the bookstore at night (19:00) and save her from wagner's thug. After the long cut-scene is done the photo of Jet should be in your inventory.

However in order to make the Jet mission start you need to have done the following.

1) Given Sarah the first 4 tinymon cards
2) Finished the nersot school invasion quest.

Nick00

Oct 15, 2017
You get jet photo in hospital after saving her
i did everything but still cant get the photo in hospital or at home in my inventory if u can give any save link which have jet photo so that i will start my game from there...
that will be a great help

Nick00

Oct 15, 2017
You need to start Jet's quest by going to the bookstore at night (19:00) and save her from wagner's thug. After the long cut-scene is done the photo of Jet should be in your inventory.

However in order to make the Jet mission start you need to have done the following.

1) Given Sarah the first 4 tinymon cards
2) Finished the nersot school invasion quest.
i did everything but still cant get the photo in hospital or at home in my inventory if u can give any save link which have jet photo so that i will start my game from there...

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Item 104 is jet photo use save edit to modify your save and insert that item

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
how the fuck do i get stealth
2 ways you can get the stleath

the first is the normal way which is done by the following

1) finish the first Maria mission by getting her package.

You need to have made a copy of her key and gotten your key from out of her room.

2) Enter her room at dawning

To do this just set your alarm and go to sleep, or burn time until 00:00 comes. Once this happens go into her room and interact with the sleeping Maria.

3) Just leave the home normally

The cutscene with the stealth girl will happen and it will tell you to go to east town. However you need to go there after you are teleported to your room at night

4) Speak with the thief girl in the east town alley

When you speak with her she will tell you in exchange for the stealth classes that she wants Wagner packages. For each one you bring her you get a stealth class. for every stealth mini game you succeed in you will get one point of stealth. As for the packages themselves they are scattered across the town and can only be gained certain times of the day.

or

2) if you have the latest version of the game you can use the cheat menu to up your stealth to the max the code is 1640.

Reactions: Plzstop

soani

Sep 12, 2017
Can someone add multiple download options ? google drive works for me well :) not everyone got
mega acconts..

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
He did update his patreon with info about 1.3 update. Could we get a hero to tell the rest of us here what this post says? Specifically if there's a solid release date and what girls are getting content. Given the post title it's obviously something to do with the family... but is it Laura and Amy or the aunt and cousin? Don't know who ended up winning that poll from earlier...

VicZ

May 21, 2017
He did update his patreon with info about 1.3 update. Could we get a hero to tell the rest of us here what this post says? Specifically if there's a solid release date and what girls are getting content. Given the post title it's obviously something to do with the family... but is it Laura and Amy or the aunt and cousin? Don't know who ended up winning that poll from earlier...
The Version 1.3 release 09 / 12 / 2017

Full quest and house four Aunt Maggie

Full Quest and house for cousin Mimdy

New Job (gigolo)

thats it

Reactions: Manos and Reid7

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
The Version 1.3 release 09 / 12 / 2017

Full quest and house four Aunt Maggie

Full Quest and house for cousin Mimdy

New Job (gigolo)

thats it
Tsk. Always happy for an update, but I was pretty indifferent to the aunt and cousin overall. Really hoped for some Laura and Amy content and perhaps Shasha as a bonus. Instead girls who were only recently introduced get content. Ah, well. The coming update should still be good. Maybe in 1.4 the actual family will finally get their questline addressed.

Thanks for the info.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes