Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Beth and Daisy - 114 votes , Shasha and Tyna 115 , Laura and Amy 219 , Aunt and Cousin 277. Thats how the votes went.
Well, that answers that. Thank you. The aunt and cousin got way more than I expected them to. And the one vote difference between 3rd and 4th is a bit surprising.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
totally not surprised that the aunt and cousin took first seeing as BON seems to avor new characters over the older ones but come on now why not just give some older character content first? I know there have some waiting for beth, while others like myself have been wanting to see an extension on ShaSha or Amy.

Oh and hereis something for everyone to know. Don't use the cheat menu to max out carol. Otherwise her chain will never trigger due to you needing to make it reach 15 on a monday.

Plzstop

Sep 5, 2017
where do i find the bookstore, is it really in East town?

nevermind found it, middle of the map behind the generic store

VicZ

May 21, 2017
totally not surprised that the aunt and cousin took first seeing as BON seems to avor new characters over the older ones but come on now why not just give some older character content first? I know there have some waiting for beth, while others like myself have been wanting to see an extension on ShaSha or Amy.

Oh and hereis something for everyone to know. Don't use the cheat menu to max out carol. Otherwise her chain will never trigger due to you needing to make it reach 15 on a monday.
This time it was voted, so nothing we can do about it, i really wanted all the old characters to be finished before any new ones. I hope BON break the next updates, instead of doing > Laura & AMY , TYNA & SHASHA.... He should do something like > AMY & LAURA SHASHA, BETH & DAISY TYNA, so the updates would have the girls from poll but faster, leaving only Sandra (poor girl, totally forgotten) marcus and christian. Doing that way, by march we would have finished all (? ) the "side" characters and could give total focus on to the main history.

Sorry if my writing is bad or wrong, english is not my native language.

thebruneitor

Aug 8, 2017
This time it was voted, so nothing we can do about it, i really wanted all the old characters to be finished before any new ones. I hope BON break the next updates, instead of doing > Laura & AMY , TYNA & SHASHA.... He should do something like > AMY & LAURA SHASHA, BETH & DAISY TYNA, so the updates would have the girls from poll but faster, leaving only Sandra (poor girl, totally forgotten) marcus and christian. Doing that way, by march we would have finished all (? ) the "side" characters and could give total focus on to the main history.

Dude, democracy always been a mistake. we are in 2017 and people dont understand and never do.
The action line must be this:
1. Amy&Laura
2. Sandra (V0.3 to V1.3 and I´m still waiting finish the goddammit quest)
3. Beth/Daisy (Im more in to the choco waifus)
4. Tyna (Im more in to the choco waifus)
5. Friend's/Beth's mother (Im more in to the choco waifus)
6. the other teacher (was turner? i dont remenber)
7. Literally anyone else

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017

Your English is fine, bro. And that is the exact order of content I HOPE BoN decides to go for. At the very least, assuming he doesn't suddenly decided to add anymore new girls, hopefully we'll see a full completion of the questlines for the existing girls by the 1.6 update and then focus primarily on the main story questline. That's my ideal scenario anyway.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Your English is fine, bro. And that is the exact order of content I HOPE BoN decides to go for. At the very least, assuming he doesn't suddenly decided to add anymore new girls, hopefully we'll see a full completion of the questlines for the existing girls by the 1.6 update and then focus primarily on the main story questline. That's my ideal scenario anyway.
Knowing BON he will most likely make individual quests for the 4 fan girls that show up in front of the school, and your home before doing anything with some of the actual characters.

But as someone mentioned I would seriously love an update with Amy, Laura, and Shasha rolled into one or Beth, Daisy, and Tyna.

Though some things bugging me about some of the cheats. Why did BON make it so the strength max goes to ten in this version when the max you can get so far is 5? Also why did he give us the power to up Tyna's relationship points to 15 when she has no recess quest? In fact If I remember correctly prior to this the only way to have her variable open would be in the beginning of the game where you say "your cute face" which would decrease your relationship points.

Lastly as I pointed out prior the max out of Carol's relationship points cheat is worthless due to you needing to make it go to 15 on a monday to have the event even trigger.

Also that list of bugs I made from version 1.1? the majority of those bugs are still in the game.

Reactions: Adoringfan
U

User_215882

Knowning BoN theres gonna be a hell of a grind with the new content. I hope he adds to the cheats though. Like I'm happy that I can skip the recess grind, popularity grind, and stat, but I think he needs to add the relationship cheat (minus new relationship) so that the grind can go down tremendously.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
really no one knows where the recess are ?
Go to school on a week-day morning, click/action on your desk in your classroom to attend class, and you will wind up in the recess yard with two teachers and all your classmates. The recess side-quests are started here by talking to the different students.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
The Version 1.3 release 09 / 12 / 2017

Full quest and house four Aunt Maggie

Full Quest and house for cousin Mimdy

New Job (gigolo)

thats it
Well i was expeting some Amy or Mss.Turner content on the next update but i am happy with Aunt Maggie and the cousin Mindy but i'm wondering what kind of job is the Gigolo,maybe we can have sex with different girls like the girl for Nesrot's job where you have to have sex with the wife of that man or maybe we can have sex with the girls in front of our home.
Let's hope that BoN solved some bugs in the previous updates too.

mangkanor

Oct 26, 2017
anyone here knows how to finish caroline and mc homework quest
because i always failed the quest before friday exam please
thanks in advance

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
anyone here knows how to finish caroline and mc homework quest
because i always failed the quest before friday exam please
thanks in advance
steps to pass Caroline's quest

1) when the project starts read the book you are given.
2) the next day Caroline will ask you if you read the book and when the character says yes she will tell you to go to her home.
3) Go to her home which is house #6 in the new neighborhood.
4) Speak with her, there until you finish the quest (also make sure you connect to her webcam)
5) Make sure you had to school on friday to end the quest.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Here I was, hoping for a reason to start a fresh playthrough with new progress on the core characters after 3 updates. Well, I guess I will wait for another 3 updates until BoN finally decides to stop throwing in side-side-side characters and does what should have been done already.

Beat

Nov 7, 2017
Hopefully new update ver1.4 will be Laura and Amy quest too.
Actually I like play laura and maria quest very much

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Hopefully new update ver1.4 will be Laura and Amy quest too.
Actually I like play laura and maria quest very much
Well i would like some more content with them too,especially Laura but Mss.Turner doesn't have content and Daisy too.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes