azri69

Aug 4, 2017
I can't find rachel outside jason's house in the saturday afternoon.
I have already bought modern dress.
Did you give the dress to her? If not, give it to her. Only then you can find her in front of Jason's house (East Town No.1) on Weekend Afternoon.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I hope chloe will be in the next version and i hope the big boss futa girl from pussy fighters will have other screen time

Darkwofl

Oct 2, 2017
Could someone please pass the tyna mission
? because it gets stuck in the animation,
an apology my english is not very good.

Last edited:

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
Did you give the dress to her? If not, give it to her. Only then you can find her in front of Jason's house (East Town No.1) on Weekend Afternoon.
Yeah, of course.
But I can't find her. I tried on saturday at 16 (I gave her the dress some days ago). I don't know if it is correct.
I'm blocked!

Darkwofl

Oct 2, 2017
Hi guys, im trying get the special scene with rachel but every time i press the option to do soo i get this error ''width null''.
Is there any way to fix that or i have to start all over again?
That happens very often, in the last part when the special comes out I save it so as not to start over.
that helps you not lose a lot of time,
my english is not very good so if you do not understand apology.

BDI123

May 23, 2017
Yeah, of course.
But I can't find her. I tried on saturday at 16 (I gave her the dress some days ago). I don't know if it is correct.
I'm blocked!
You have to give her the dress after school, on a week day. She will be standing outside as you are walking home.

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
You have to give her the dress after school, on a week day. She will be standing outside as you are walking home.
All done, but during weekend I don't see her outside jason's home.
It seems like I have missed this scene because when I speak to jason, he requests me to change with him to trick his parents...

Last edited:

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Yeah, of course.
I'm blocked!
you must find rachel before the quest progresses, I have a savefile and she is at one side of Jason's house at 14:32

Last edited:

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Does anyone know how to fix this error?

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null
try to save the game before the scene and press the "up" arrow key for the first 1 or 2 seconds of the animation, if up arrow doesnt work press "space" key (it works for me at least)

lolzlzlz

Nov 15, 2017
guys can i change variables for jason to enter his house? cuz i there was a bug and now i can't enter his house after finish his questline and have wine with his mom *bug was i found rachel again at school gate and give her dress again and now i can't enter jason house or find rachel at weekend*

mangkanor

Oct 26, 2017
steps to pass Caroline's quest

1) when the project starts read the book you are given.
2) the next day Caroline will ask you if you read the book and when the character says yes she will tell you to go to her home.
3) Go to her home which is house #6 in the new neighborhood.
4) Speak with her, there until you finish the quest (also make sure you connect to her webcam)
5) Make sure you had to school on friday to end the quest.

2) the next day Caroline will ask you if you read the book and when the character says yes she will tell you to go to her home.
4) Speak with her, there until you finish the quest (also make sure you connect to her webcam)

mangkanor

Oct 26, 2017

WHEN YOU READ THE BOOK IT WILL DISAPPEAR RIGHT
AND WHEN I VISIT HER IN THE AFTERNOON AFTER THE THERES NOTHING HAPPEN ABOUT THE WEB CAM THEY JUST STUDY ABOUNT ROMANTIC SCENE ON THERE PROJECT AND CAROLINE TELLS THE MC THE SHE NEVER BEEN EXPERIENCE SUCH ROMANTIC SCENE BECAUSE SHE IS BUSY ON HER STUDY AND BEFORE FRIDAY ITS DONE I FAILED THE EXAM YOU ITS BUG MEN?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
WHEN YOU READ THE BOOK IT WILL DISAPPEAR RIGHT
AND WHEN I VISIT HER IN THE AFTERNOON AFTER THE THERES NOTHING HAPPEN ABOUT THE WEB CAM THEY JUST STUDY ABOUNT ROMANTIC SCENE ON THERE PROJECT AND CAROLINE TELLS THE MC THE SHE NEVER BEEN EXPERIENCE SUCH ROMANTIC SCENE BECAUSE SHE IS BUSY ON HER STUDY AND BEFORE FRIDAY ITS DONE I FAILED THE EXAM YOU ITS BUG MEN?
ouch no need to put everything in caps lock.

But yes there is a bug in the caroline chain. When you speak with Carol and she runs away another carol will appear next to you. DO NOT Interact with that carol. Instead go to the bathroom and interact with the door. If you interact with the carol that appears next to you and you get teleported out the house you will fail the project.

Reactions: xgavia

mangkanor

Oct 26, 2017
ouch no need to put everything in caps lock.

But yes there is a bug in the caroline chain. When you speak with Carol and she runs away another carol will appear next to you. DO NOT Interact with that carol. Instead go to the bathroom and interact with the door. If you interact with the carol that appears next to you and you get teleported out the house you will fail the project.

sorry men ive just carried away ^_^ thats the question that im looking for thanks men ill try it men

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Hey Guys,

Can someone share whats mentioned in new Post:

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Hey Guys,

Can someone share whats mentioned in new Post:
It's an post detailing what's gonna be in the 1.3 update which should be uploaded on the 12th in a week in a half. Content included in the 1.3 will be Aunt Maggie route, Maggie's daughter/MC's cousin Mindy route, as well as a new part time job which has the MC take a job as a gigolo. Credit goes to VicZ who shared this information with the rest of us here a page or two back.

Reactions: Jansen
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes