Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
It's an post detailing what's gonna be in the 1.3 update which should be uploaded on the 12th in a week in a half. Content included in the 1.3 will be Aunt Maggie route, Maggie's daughter/MC's cousin Mindy route, as well as a new part time job which has the MC take a job as a gigolo. Credit goes to VicZ who shared this information with the rest of us here a page or two back.
I thought the release of 1.3 was at 9th December or maybe i was wrong,well it doesn't matter i'm excited to see what BoN has for us.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
One thing that would be nice with this game is if they would implement a quest list for each person that has quests. Maybe each person has a line under their name with words or ??? so that you can see what quests they have and see what you have done and what isn't done. Right now I have no clue if I have done most of everyone's quests or not.

I have to agree with Brenda when she said that she likes how her hair color is before her hair color was changed. Because I think she looked way fucking sexier with her dark hair then she does with this new ugly ass color. Would be nice if there was a option to allow the player to re dye her hair to change it back maybe even give them the option to give her a hair color like Nadine's.

Also kind of annoying when you go to someone's house and ask if you can come in and they say yes but you don't go in because it's not implemented yet. Same with calling for a date. If you can't enter their house or ask them to go on a date then it should say no or state not until next update.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I thought the release of 1.3 was at 9th December or maybe i was wrong,well it doesn't matter i'm excited to see what BoN has for us.
While that is nice I still wish it would have been between Laura and Amy or Shasha and Tyna rather than the aunt and the cousin. and hopefully he would have crushed some of the mode noticeable bugs in the game especially those when two different quests are on that cause issues.

Oh well hopefully 1.4 will have a combination of Laura, and Amy, or Shasha and Tyna. or better yet something with Sandra seeing as she has been left hanging for the longest.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
While that is nice I still wish it would have been between Laura and Amy or Shasha and Tyna rather than the aunt and the cousin. and hopefully he would have crushed some of the mode noticeable bugs in the game especially those when two different quests are on that cause issues.

Oh well hopefully 1.4 will have a combination of Laura, and Amy, or Shasha and Tyna. or better yet something with Sandra seeing as she has been left hanging for the longest.
This. Specifically, I've wanted Shasha and Laura content since I discovered this game. At least Laura had that blowjob scene in one of the recent updates. Crossing my fingers for 1.4 to add the content I've been yearning for.

That said, still excited for 1.3 update. And while I thought it was the 12th for the release date, if it comes out on the 9th like some others are saying I'll be thrilled. Less of a wait, the sooner the thrill.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017

Tbh i don't care that much about the content,yeah MC's Aunt and Cousin are two hot characters but i just hope that BoN fixed the most irritating bugs we all had in these previous updates because if someone haven't played the game at all and he's starting right now he will encounter so many bugs that he will leave the game only because the bugs and i really hope that BoN add some list of what missions we did and what we didn't like myuinny sayed it would be awesome.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
This is an endemic problem with sponsored development where the developer gives too much power to the sponsors over what is developed for each version.

A while ago, I took a survey of the content surveys from a lot of sponsored development sites, and the overwhelming majority voted for nothing but new content. Those developers that cow-tow too much to their sponsors focused only on new content instead of bugs and fleshing out current content and their product and sponsorship suffered over time.

It seems that a vote for new content is made by sponsors with the assumption that bugs and current content will *ALSO* be dealt with. If it is not, they lose interest and turn their sponsorship elsewhere.

I hope this developer realizes that, and that the new content will only be a portion of what is offered in this new version. But then, I also hope that - just once - Lara Croft will turn in that shower and NOT shoot me in the face (maybe THIS time!!! :heartcoveredeyes:).

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
So i just wanted to take a visit to Aunt Maggie i went upstairs and i saw this(image 1)it's like i didn't do the mission for Sarah(i think it was)where you have to delete some pictures for a guy(don't remember his name) i don't know if MC's cousin the mission for the dress have to be in her room after the mission and when you go to visit your Aunt cause i don't see her inside her room but at least when i clicked at Aunt Maggie started a little dialogue with her and at the end "your relationship with....increased"and i ended up in front of her house.So my question is if that's that's a bug cause when i find the keys(inside Aunt's room near the bed)and went to the room with the red "box"(image 2)started the same dialogue when MC saw that guy fucking her mom and i deleted the photo.Sorry for the long explanation but i can't say it better because my english sucks,anyway is that supposed to be a bug or i messed up something ? Thanks in advice.
EDIT:Sorry but i have a favor to ask,can somebody look if he's having the same problem and tell me,please ? I'll be grateful.

Last edited:

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
So i just wanted to take a visit to Aunt Maggie i went upstairs and i saw this(image 1)it's like i didn't do the mission for Sarah(i think it was)where you have to delete some pictures for a guy(don't remember his name) i don't know if MC's cousin the mission for the dress have to be in her room after the mission and when you go to visit your Aunt cause i don't see her inside her room but at least when i clicked at Aunt Maggie started a little dialogue with her and at the end "your relationship with....increased"and i ended up in front of her house.So my question is if that's that's a bug cause when i find the keys(inside Aunt's room near the bed)and went to the room with the red "box"(image 2)started the same dialogue when MC saw that guy fucking her mom and i deleted the photo.Sorry for the long explanation but i can't say it better because my english sucks,anyway is that supposed to be a bug or i messed up something ? Thanks in advice.
EDIT:Sorry but i have a favor to ask,can somebody look if he's having the same problem and tell me,please ? I'll be grateful.
Anyone can help me ?

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
hey guys, I have a problem, I completed Jet story line in an earlier version, and now when I visit her, I can enter her apartment but I can't interact with her... I don't know if my file is broken or if I missed something.
Any help would be very much appreciated :p

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
The state progression for the Richard & Aunt Maggie quest gets messed up if you visit Aunt Maggie before the quest starts. If you visit Richard next store after you go through that with Maggie, he will immediately trigger the end of the quest and you never get to do the snack visit with Maggie and the computer search. As far as I know, there is no further content for that quest until the upcoming update.

Last edited:

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
hey guys, I have a problem, I completed Jet story line in an earlier version, and now when I visit her, I can enter her apartment but I can't interact with her... I don't know if my file is broken or if I missed something.
Any help would be very much appreciated :p
The Jet quest was expanded as part of the last few updates so it is not a surprise that your old save file has her in an invalid state. To get her to treat you as if the quest was complete, you need to edit your save file and set variable #221 to 100. To re-do her quest and see the new material, you either need to start over or you could try setting variable #221 to 2, but this might not work due to other switches.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Its a bug mate

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
The state progression for the Richard & Aunt Maggie quest gets messed up if you visit Aunt Maggie before the quest starts. If you visit Richard next store after you go through that with Maggie, he will immediately trigger the end of the quest and you never get to do the snack visit with Maggie and the computer search. As far as I know, there is no further content for that quest until the upcoming update.
Well i've never visited Aunt Maggie before starting the quest with Richard,first i completed Maggie's quest everything was fine and i managed to complete Richard's quest then i went upstairs at Aunt Maggie's home and i saw that.So what do you think is this a bug ? Because that's my only save and i don't want to start from the beginning.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes