Unrealsiege

Nov 15, 2017
Have any1 else had the bug when peeking on Laura in the morning when you enter and have fun with her and the screen turns black midway and no way of getting back the sound keeps going?

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
But do i have to do the same with switches and things even with the modded version ?
i have modded version, can u tell me how to redo missions?
First you need to know perfect switches that are needed in mission and variable that you need to set as the other guy said yes with same save you can but its risky if you mess up any variable it would mess up your whole save file and make it even more buggy aunt bug is very common ao don’t worry wait for new update if its not working redo from start of that mission thats all i can say

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
First you need to know perfect switches that are needed in mission and variable that you need to set as the other guy said yes with same save you can but its risky if you mess up any variable it would mess up your whole save file and make it even more buggy aunt bug is very common ao don’t worry wait for new update if its not working redo from start of that mission thats all i can say
And yes for that switches you can either ask ballzak or firebane they know everything and can guide you better i am good with save edit online

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Have any1 else had the bug when peeking on Laura in the morning when you enter and have fun with her and the screen turns black midway and no way of getting back the sound keeps going?
This is a known bug. It can usually be handled by reloading a previous save, skipping peeking on her and continuing with other tasks for that day, and it usually clears up when you peek on her the next day.

Mooshi

Dec 6, 2017
Hi everyone
I live in iran and most sites are filter and also i can't subimt in download sites to download such a big file. Can somebody do a favor and email this game or in another way for me?
Offshore.fsu@gmail.com
Thanks in advance for your help

Unrealsiege

Nov 15, 2017
This is a known bug. It can usually be handled by reloading a previous save, skipping peeking on her and continuing with other tasks for that day, and it usually clears up when you peek on her the next day.
I tried every morning after this happened and it still occurs, ill just skip for now and focus on Tany and Phil. Great game great timewaster :D

Aaron22255

Jun 18, 2017
Can anyone please help me progress in sister quest? please

I can't find her diary to read, after she takes a bath at 8pm

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I hate, HATE, !!!HATE!!! fucking twitch mini-games in an RPG!!!!

The whole point of playing an RPG is character development, puzzles, thought provoking environment interaction, and the complete absence of thrice-damned, stupid, poorly implemented, won't work across platforms or versions, constantly crashing and/or freezing, the polar opposite of all that is enjoyable in an RPG game, may all who implement them be sent to the hell that is having to grind 15 times per character per school recess, fucking twitch mini-games!!! -- and one more '!'!. :mad:

IOW: The marijuana van cop chase twitch mini-game is badly designed and implemented, crashes and freezes regularly, and detracts from the quality and enjoyment of this RPG game.

<pant> <pant> <pant>... Ok, rant over now. I'll take a nap and then go back to school after checking my webcams. :winkytongue:

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Can anyone please help me progress in sister quest? please

I can't find her diary to read, after she takes a bath at 8pm
Read the walkthrough. You must have started the party sub-quest and then visit the home bathroom at night to see her diary on the sink counter.

MINOS

Oct 22, 2017
i guys i have a problem mi pc restart by a blue window but now i cant use the previous load :( what i can do?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I hate, HATE, !!!HATE!!! fucking twitch mini-games in an RPG!!!!

The whole point of playing an RPG is character development, puzzles, thought provoking environment interaction, and the complete absence of thrice-damned, stupid, poorly implemented, won't work across platforms or versions, constantly crashing and/or freezing, the polar opposite of all that is enjoyable in an RPG game, may all who implement them be sent to the hell that is having to grind 15 times per character per school recess, fucking twitch mini-games!!! -- and one more '!'!. :mad:

IOW: The marijuana van cop chase twitch mini-game is badly designed and implemented, crashes and freezes regularly, and detracts from the quality and enjoyment of this RPG game.

<pant> <pant> <pant>... Ok, rant over now. I'll take a nap and then go back to school after checking my webcams. :winkytongue:
actually BON actually put some easter eggs, as well as in game interactions that either reduce or eliminate the grind completely. Nadine, Jason, and Carol are three of the characters I found that have these in game /easter eggs that remove or cut down on the recess grind.

Sarah has an easter egg that removes the submission grind, and there is even an in game easter egg that removes the stealth grind.

My point being is that yes I agree the grind sucks, however there are ways around it (with or without cheating)

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
actually BON actually put some easter eggs, as well as in game interactions that either reduce or eliminate the grind completely...
Absolutely none of that has anything to do with twitch mini-games in an RPG. <scratching head>::|:

A perfect example: I just ran into and played the shooting tournament twitch mini-game for the first time. It's obvious that the developer works on a slower computer. The animations that are not throttled by real time ticks are much faster on a faster computer so the response time is much less. They will shoot you, especially when approaching vertically and even though you shoot in plenty of time, because the input response is so much slower. The input response is obviously being run on the same thread as the painting because the timing of the opponent firing is using the position of the PC before the last paint. As a result, the opponent will successfully shoot you even though you are positioned diagonally with a crate between you because the shooting code is using your position before the last paint that was in direct line before the opponent was painted there. They magically shoot you diagonally through crates.

The whole shooting tournament is worse than useless as a game. All you can do is constantly save and reload until you get lucky enough to hit the right timing to progress.

Why it is that people insist on including in RPGs, as mini-games, the exact type of twitchy garbage gaming we play RPGs to avoid just boggles my mind. :hushedface: <-- See, boggled!

Reactions: Jame8513

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Absolutely none of that has anything to do with twitch mini-games in an RPG. <scratching head>::|:

A perfect example: I just ran into and played the shooting tournament twitch mini-game for the first time. It's obvious that the developer works on a slower computer. The animations that are not throttled by real time ticks are much faster on a faster computer so the response time is much less. They will shoot you, especially when approaching vertically and even though you shoot in plenty of time, because the input response is so much slower. The input response is obviously being run on the same thread as the painting because the timing of the opponent firing is using the position of the PC before the last paint. As a result, the opponent will successfully shoot you even though you are positioned diagonally with a crate between you because the shooting code is using your position before the last paint that was in direct line before the opponent was painted there. They magically shoot you diagonally through crates.

The whole shooting tournament is worse than useless as a game. All you can do is constantly save and reload until you get lucky enough to hit the right timing to progress.

Why it is that people insist on including in RPGs, as mini-games, the exact type of twitchy garbage gaming we play RPGs to avoid just boggles my mind. :hushedface: <-- See, boggled!
What other mini games besides this and the recess grinds annoy you. The shooting one annoyed me quite a bit as well. Plus at this point there isn't even a use for aim within the build. Sad but true.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Guys i need help does someone have a save file with all quest lines done because with my save file with that annoying bug with Aunt ans after i download the new coming up version i think i can't continue with the Aunt(sorry for my bad english).
So yeah i need a save file with all quest lines done because i have only 1 save file and i don't wanna start the game and do everything again.Thanks in advice.

Reactions: Jame8513

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
Anyone have solution for Uncaught TypeError cannot read property 'width' of null while in specail sex scene yet ? I saw many guy ask about that but still not have answer @@.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes