Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
i think its first time he didnt deliver in the right time, its sad because we didnt have much in november if i am correct.

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
Pressing the "up arrow" key in the first 1-2 seconds of the animation usually works for me preventing the error, if that doesnt work try pressing "space" key
Tks, i'll try

can someone please post the save files, and the worse thing is this game is a torture grindfest. the last content in my last playthrough is after an event with sarah and her boyfriend
thanks
Try this

Reactions: Azzyland05

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Does the MC change into shemale or gay?
The MC's sexual orientation or participation is choosable as far as I've seen. The only gay scenes in which he participates are several with Chloe but you can choose to not do them. There are scenes where he can choose to watch two other guys. I think you can not choose the one situation where you take a picture of Derek and Chloe since the picture is required for the quest.

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
OOOOOOkayyy. I'm now stuck at Rachel anal first time, the time is reset to the moment i'm standing at her apartment. I'm read walkthrough but not get it, please explain for me particularly, thanks a lot

U

User_215882

Unfortunately rpgm always has an issue with saves for me. However, I like that BoN added cheats to speed up the game. So I dont feel bad starting over.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
OMG! :hushedface: OMG!:hushedface: OMG!:hushedface: OMG!:hushedface: OMG!:hushedface: OMG!:hushedface: OMG!:hushedface: OMG!​
Is it coming out today? Whaddya mean the 12th??? The 12th is NOT today - today is today!!

Today is the 9th, right? It's coming out on the 9th, right? The 9th is Saturday, right? How can it come out on Sunday when Sunday is the 10th, right? Sunday is not Saturday, the 10th is not the 9th, tomorrow is not today, left is not right, right????

!!!! OMEFGAM !!!!

How can I know when is the time it will come out? When will it's coming out be announced on Patreon? When will it be available for download from Patreon? What the hell good does that do when you are not a member of Patreon? When will it be available for download from here? Will it be the same as what is available on Patreon? Will it be modded, updated, altered, censored, sub-titled, over-dubbed, under-sold, and critically de-claimed?????

When is the exact moment relative to the beginning of the current universal cyclic expansion that I will experience the total and unrestricted satisfaction of starting the first inception of the December update, will I be there to enjoy it, and when will I be able to mercilessly start complaining about every little detail on this forum????

And... The Most Important Question Of All...
When the hell will the January update be released?​

--------------------
<pant> <pant> <pant>....
So, ya think I covered them all?

Yes, this was just a pathetic excuse to share the Winchester OMG image I found.
Please remember to flood me with Like clicks! <cackle!> :winkytongue:

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Hi
I want a Save from end of version 0.9, anyone have it?

Last edited:

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
OOOOOOkayyy. I'm now stuck at Rachel anal first time, the time is reset to the moment i'm standing at her apartment. I'm read walkthrough but not get it, please explain for me particularly, thanks a lot
All you have to do to get a girl to progress to the next sex scene stage is increase their level of love with you by repeating previous sex scenes (Blowjobs are usually worth more) and gifts (Rachel prefers the expensive jewel). You repeat those until either she initiates the next level herself or allows you to request it.

You have to be a lot more specific than "I'm stuck". Has she initiated or allowed anal yet? Exactly how is time being rest for you: after a load, crash, or freeze? What specific part of the walkthrough do you "not get" (we're not psychic here)?

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Awesome, it's out today. Happy to be wrong. Now we wait patiently for the moment for our usual heroes to upload the new version here. Let's all cross our fingers and hope that the bugs we encounter won't block our progress and prevent us from seeing the new content.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes