DTFU

Apr 6, 2017
When playing on a laptop everything is moving around super fast including my character is there a way to fix this. When i'm on my desktop everything moves as it should.

Moth86

Nov 5, 2017
I might be retarded, but how are you supposed to follow the guide to get pictures of Mrs. Taylor at dawn when you cant leave the room, and you cant progress the sister questline without the card from Ronald. Please help

U

User_215882

Expect a lot of bugs with the new version. You have to wait at least till the 3rd fix for it to be playable.

U

User_215882

Also a big thank you for the kind souls who do the testing. Id do it, but I don't have the patience.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I might be retarded, but how are you supposed to follow the guide to get pictures of Mrs. Taylor at dawn when you cant leave the room, and you cant progress the sister questline without the card from Ronald. Please help
As quoted from the walkthrough:
  • Sarah Quest Step 6: "You must complete point #5 in Rachel quest"
  • Rachel Quest Step 4: "You must complete Maria Quest item 1"
  • Maria Quest Step 1:
    • b: "She give you $5 and her keys."
    • c: "Go to the weapon store in old quarter and make a copy of her keys"
    • h: "Use the copy of her keys to go back into Maria´s room and take the copy of your keys off of her bookshelf."
With the copy of your keys, you can now exit your room after midnight to visit Mrs. Taylor and continue Sarah's quest.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
There is a shortcut for the sex scenes? they are good but sometimes I just want to fast forward.
Nope. As of yet, I've never found a way to cancel any animation scene. It's a problem. Grinding a game should not make sex scenes boring.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
There is a shortcut for the sex scenes? they are good but sometimes I just want to fast forward.
Depends. You can speed up any scene by holding down the confirm button or enter. For the home visit sex scenes you can just press Q and immediately ejaculate. For quest and story sex scenes that don't have the pleasure meter, all you can do is speed 'em up with the method mentioned.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Depends. You can speed up any scene by holding down the confirm button or enter. For the home visit sex scenes you can just press Q and immediately ejaculate. For quest and story sex scenes that don't have the pleasure meter, all you can do is speed 'em up with the method mentioned.
I did not know about the 'Q' key for the interactive sex scenes. Thanks for that.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
anymore scenes with the mom?
Nope. All Maria's got right now are the scene at the beach, night titjob, blowjob, kitchen lick and if you do her route you get RNG nighttime visits, the blowjob after going to her office, and RNG phone coitus interruptus. That's all. That being said, she's got way more content than a lot of other girls in the game.

Doesn't stop me from wanting more from her either though. Maybe once the other girls without content get questlines and we continue on the main story questline we'll get more Maria. I'd certainly welcome it.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes