DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
What other mini games besides this and the recess grinds annoy you. The shooting one annoyed me quite a bit as well. Plus at this point there isn't even a use for aim within the build. Sad but true.
Remember, the recess grinds are not twitch mini-games and I was not referring to the recess grinds except as an aside that equated them to a form of hell to which developers who put twitch mini-games into RPGs should be consigned (<evil grin> :evilsmile:). These are all still under development and I assume they will be rebalenced for gameplay when fleshed out.

Let's see... The mini-games that are twicthy:
  • The shooting tournament is the worst by far, but the purpose of the aim attribute is planned for a future release so it's no big surprise that it is not yet of any use. This game crashes often if you reload too much, which you have to do.
  • The cop car chase on the freeway while driving the marijuana delivery van. Truly awful. You just have to find a way to cheat the game AI (like moving left to the lane marker between oncoming lanes since no cars will hit you there), or get lucky enough. Both bad design and implementation. Not at all RPG. This game crashes often if you reload too much, which you have to do.
  • The avoid-the-bugs stealth mission. On faster computers, the fast bugs are just too fast and the input response is just too slow. It doesn't work. Also, sometimes the middle bug gets stuck on the bridge and blocks it, restricting you to only the left half of the bridge. The best strategy I've found is to move back-and-forth between the two slowest bugs that are separated by two fast bugs. This game crashes often if you reload too much, which you have to do.
  • Unfortunately, the avoid-being-spotted missions (teachers, guards, etc.) don't work very well either for the same platform, timing, and input resonse reasons. This is sad because they are kinda fun even if they are more twitchy than RPG puzzley. If the opponent animations could be smoothed out and made to operate at the same speed independent of computer speed, and the input response run independent of the painting, these could be made workable. These have not yet crashed for me. Oh, and the teachers can see you through the walls.
  • The chase-the-cats stealth mission only suffers from the requirement that you hit the action function while next to and facing a cat rather than just moving over them. This has not yet crashed for me.
That's all I can think of off the top of my head. I might be blanking a couple more that are twitch based rather than puzzle based (I haven't yet done strength training). The puzzle mini-games are pretty good so far:
  • The mazes might be too simple and might benefit from random generation rather than the same one every time.
  • The push-the-obstacles games seem to work well and provide an acceptable level of challenge.
  • The complete-goals-before-time-runs-out games seem to work ok, but they do suffer from vague instructions forcing you to experiment and reload until you figure out what the goal actually is.
However, the real mini-game problem is, of course, the holy-orb-of-you-will-instantly-fall-in-love-with-me-and-show-me-any-sex-scene-I-can-think-of-with-any-and-all-other-girls game due to the fact that there isn't one - but that just might be me :biggrin:.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Anyone have solution for Uncaught TypeError cannot read property 'width' of null while in specail sex scene yet ? I saw many guy ask about that but still not have answer @@.
I've seen it a few times and, so far, it has always gone away after reloading the last save. I haven't yet looked at the scene scripts for a cause.

metalrawk

Nov 27, 2017
my game freezes when I ask rosalva to show her tits. Also I cannot progress with her, it says "Rosalva is a little bit more submissive" but it keeps freezing.

Also, Nadine wouldn't let me in her house even though I fucked her once. Don't know what happened there.

I also cannot progress with Jason or Phil. My relationship keeps increasing with Phil but nothing happens. Jason won't let me in his house even after completing his quests.

Pozde

Aug 6, 2017
my game freezes when I ask rosalva to show her tits. Also I cannot progress with her, it says "Rosalva is a little bit more submissive" but it keeps freezing.
It happens to me aswell. The only solution to that is to save right before asking her to show her tits and try again if it freezes.

Anyways, i too have a problem but it's about Laura when you go to Terracota with her. The issue is that it repeats the scene with the boss' daughters when you have to choose her clothes. Right after that the game turns black so i have to load an older save.

Does anyone know how to fix this ?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Anyone have solution for Uncaught TypeError cannot read property 'width' of null while in specail sex scene yet ? I saw many guy ask about that but still not have answer @@.
Pressing the "up arrow" key in the first 1-2 seconds of the animation usually works for me preventing the error, if that doesnt work try pressing "space" key

Azzyland05

Jun 14, 2017
can someone please post the save files, and the worse thing is this game is a torture grindfest. the last content in my last playthrough is after an event with sarah and her boyfriend
thanks

Reactions: SPIDERMANBRR

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
This game really needs a gallery mode.
You can repeat the achievement scenes by visiting the girls at their homes after their quests are done. You can get some new scenes with the schoolgirls at recess when their quests are done. This is the equivalent to a gallery function in this game.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
As a rule of thumb I usually make sure to save a file before sex scenes with the girls I like just in case they aren't repeatable or if they're RNG based. Got saves for the threesome with Morgan's mom/aunt, Nesrot's reward, Maria's kitchen scene, choice of hooker for Charles' quest, and a couple others. You can make kinda a pseudo-gallery by constantly saving your favorite scenes. The only significant checkpoint I missed was Sarah's first time scene but I'll probably circle back and make a save state for that when Shasha get's content.

Excited for the update in a couple days though. Here's hoping we get some good scenes from the Gigolo job.

Reactions: UncleVT

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
As a rule of thumb I usually make sure to save a file before sex scenes with the girls I like just in case they aren't repeatable or if they're RNG based. Got saves for the threesome with Morgan's mom/aunt, Nesrot's reward, Maria's kitchen scene, choice of hooker for Charles' quest, and a couple others. You can make kinda a pseudo-gallery by constantly saving your favorite scenes. The only significant checkpoint I missed was Sarah's first time scene but I'll probably circle back and make a save state for that when Shasha get's content.

Excited for the update in a couple days though. Here's hoping we get some good scenes from the Gigolo job.
Update is today

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
You can repeat the achievement scenes by visiting the girls at their homes after their quests are done. You can get some new scenes with the schoolgirls at recess when their quests are done. This is the equivalent to a gallery function in this game.
Meh. No Quest scenes and all other scenes. Zzz

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes