Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
The Jet quest was expanded as part of the last few updates so it is not a surprise that your old save file has her in an invalid state. To get her to treat you as if the quest was complete, you need to edit your save file and set variable #221 to 100. To re-do her quest and see the new material, you either need to start over or you could try setting variable #221 to 2, but this might not work due to other switches.
Thanks, I will try to restart her quest, if it doesn't work, I might start over, but I'll probably just adjust her stats :p

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Also anyone know the name of the tinytoy that you buy from the beggar, the one where you leave in your room and get to spank Sarah if she steals it?
I think it's only called Tinymon Toy and if you leave it in your room she's gonna steal it.

YiMON

Oct 31, 2017
Here are all of the images and videos from the game. WMV videos were made by me. This is why the file sizes are so large. The game uses images on a loop to create most video sequences.

Update Nov 12, 2017: Added the content for the latest 1.2 Fixed+Xtras release.

v1.2+XTRAS Complete:

v1.2+XTRAS Update Only:
How can i call to rachel by phone can u please kindly answer.
Thank you

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Well i've never visited Aunt Maggie before starting the quest with Richard,first i completed Maggie's quest everything was fine and i managed to complete Richard's quest then i went upstairs at Aunt Maggie's home and i saw that.So what do you think is this a bug ? Because that's my only save and i don't want to start from the beginning.
Like I said, the state progression has flaws because the content of this quest is not yet finished. Try the suggested save file edit to complete or restart the quest. Don't fuss about restarting the game since you'll have to anyway with the new version due in just a few days. That version is supposed to have more content for that quest so the bugs should be addressed.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Like I said, the state progression has flaws because the content of this quest is not yet finished. Try the suggested save file edit to complete or restart the quest. Don't fuss about restarting the game since you'll have to anyway with the new version due in just a few days. That version is supposed to have more content for that quest so the bugs should be addressed.
And how can i finish or restart the mission with saveedit ?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
And another if i download the new version that's gonna come just in a few days and i don't finish or restart the quest like you sayed should i have problems with the new content or i will be safe to keep playing with the new content ?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
And how can i finish or restart the mission with saveedit ?
Oooops!!! :eek: I gave the edit for Jet but not for Richard (head-slap :perservingface:).

The Richard quest is a bit more troublesome because you have to edit a switch, and the online save editor does not allow you to directly do that (WHY???). Make a backup copy of your save file. After you upload your save file to the online save file editor, go to the bottom of the page and click the "File unpack" button. Copy the formatted JSON text in the text box and paste it into a text editor (preserve tabs!). Keep the browser on that same page.

In your text editor, scroll down to the section "switches". The "_data" list holds the switch values: true, false, and null for unallocated switches. The list index is 0 based. You need to change switch 1924 from true to false. Other associated switches should have gone out of scope. You can make sure by checking that switches 381 to 386 are null.

Scroll down to the section "variables". The "_data" list holds the variable values: an integer value or null for unallocated variables. The list index is 0 based. You need to make sure that variable 33 is set from (probably) value 110 to 77.

Copy and paste your edited version back into the same text area in that browser page and click the "Download <name of save file>" button. This will pack the text in the text area into a new save file, download it, and ask you where to save it (default is the same save filename you uploaded, which you should use).

Now, when you load that save and go to Richard's house, the quest should restart when you talk to Richard and ask him about the work assignment. You should be able to do the entire quest in Maggie's house and finish with Richard.

Since the new version is almost here I'll qualify this by saying that this edit is only tested on v1.2.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
And another if i download the new version that's gonna come just in a few days and i don't finish or restart the quest like you sayed should i have problems with the new content or i will be safe to keep playing with the new content ?
I generally find that RPGMaker save files do not transport well across versions so I just normally start over. If you could use the old save file with the new version, you would still have to make the edit. However, the developer announced that he expanded the content of that quest so the associated switches and variables may no longer be valid.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I generally find that RPGMaker save files do not transport well across versions so I just normally start over. If you could use the old save file with the new version, you would still have to make the edit. However, the developer announced that he expanded the content of that quest so the associated switches and variables may no longer be valid.
So what's the best choice for me ? Try to follow your steps to restart the quest or leave it like this hoping that BoN fixed/extended the content for that quest ? Cause i can try to do what you told me but if i do it and i download the new version the switches/variables may no longer be valid.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
So what's the best choice for me ? Try to follow your steps to restart the quest or leave it like this hoping that BoN fixed/extended the content for that quest ? Cause i can try to do what you told me but if i do it and i download the new version the switches/variables may no longer be valid.
That's why you make a backup copy of your original save file, or just start the whole game over with the new version. S.O.P. :)

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
That's why you make a backup copy of your original save file, or just start the whole game over with the new version. S.O.P. :)
So i tried to do what you told me but i didn't find the number 1924 under the "switches "_data"(maybe because i have to count to 1924 i don't know and i didn't understand).I couldn't find thr number 33 under "variables" and "_data" but i found 1924 under the "game switches" or something like that,so if you provide me with a video guide how to do it it would be awesome.Thanks in advice.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
This may be beyond your current abilities and you might just be better off restarting the game from scratch with the new version. However, I'll give you the details if you want to try it out.

The _data list is just a list of values: it does not hold the identifying indices of either the switches or variables. The first value is index 0, followed by index 1, 2, and so on. You count from 0 up to the specified index and change that value. It's easier to just copy the entire _data list, except for the first value at index 0, into a new file in your text editor that shows the line numbers. In that way the line number will match the index of the value (since the index 0 value is now missing and line numbers start with line 1). You find and edit the desired values and then paste the altered list back over the original list (don't overwrite the first value at index 0). Then you can copy the entire JSON text back up to the online save editor text area.

Please remember, this is a game still under development and restarting from scratch is SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) until the game reaches a finished state. We reviews put up with this inconvenience in order to provide the developer with helpful feedback during development (That's right, I said helpful. Stop that sniggering! :winkytongue:).

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Are you sure because that's my only save file.
Yep either you messed up sequence or its a natural bug works both way like many other people got that bug in new version of game too so you can either try it again finishing it ballzak walk through and if still the situation remains same then its a game bug usually this game have few command switches will creates lots of trouble like fire bane and ballzak said you can used modded version of fire bane it works better than normal game

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Yep either you messed up sequence or its a natural bug works both way like many other people got that bug in new version of game too so you can either try it again finishing it ballzak walk through and if still the situation remains same then its a game bug usually this game have few command switches will creates lots of trouble like fire bane and ballzak said you can used modded version of fire bane it works better than normal game
Well i only have to hope that this annyoing bug will not interfere with the new version.Thanks a lot.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes