Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
He's not there even at night

i haven t talked to her yet in house. Here is the thing : i did all her sexual training. i go to her house, i only find Jason. her house is not available yet. And in store, it says it is claused at night. i'm max lvl (lvl5) in her traning.
Is there something i did not do ?
you have to start Jet's quest by saving her from warger's thug first. After this she will leave a photo in your inventory. find the photo, click it, and you end up calling Jet. once this happens she will give you the address to her home, and will tell you went you can visit her.

From there on in you will be able to visit her as much as you want as long as the time is right.

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
@Firebane What're ya mean by "after 45 day"... Pops didn't return from trip yet.
Despite this u need 2 requirements to unlock Pops' route, though. 45 days and steal some data on Mom's lab. And what i'm trying to say: SHE didn't show up in the morning near doorway in the house.
I think Pops is bugged in my walkthru for some reason. I spend at least 60+ days, if not more.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Your dad won't return unless the Maria quest tag is over 21. However, there is a flaw in the coding that still activates his return trigger on day 45, which prevents you from doing the lab quest with Maria which triggers Quest 21.

volcanor

Jul 5, 2017
H
you have to start Jet's quest by saving her from warger's thug first. After this she will leave a photo in your inventory. find the photo, click it, and you end up calling Jet. once this happens she will give you the address to her home, and will tell you went you can visit her.

From there on in you will be able to visit her as much as you want as long as the time is right.
How do i trigger that kidnaping quest ?

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
@Firebane Well, Maria didn't show up. So, i guess i'm stuck with her route. Btw, in the morning in kitchen she and Sarah didn't hanging there anymore, they're just disappeared, too.
Walkthru is fooked then, huh. If i can't trigger some scripted scenes w/ remaining characters - i'm done. Must pray that the Maria's missions isn't mandatory connected to others.

Marge's scene. Paizuri.
фцвфцв.png

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

volcanor

Jul 5, 2017
that
@Firebane Well, Maria didn't show up. So, i guess i'm stuck with her route. Btw, in the morning in kitchen she and Sarah didn't hanging there anymore, they're just disappeared, too.
Walkthru is fooked then, huh. If i can't trigger some scripted scenes w/ remaining characters - i'm done. Must pray that the Maria's missions isn't mandatory connected to others.

Marge's scene. Paizuri.
View attachment 42366
That error message is normal to have. Just reset the game and it will work

volcanor

Jul 5, 2017
@Firebane What're ya mean by "after 45 day"... Pops didn't return from trip yet.
Despite this u need 2 requirements to unlock Pops' route, though. 45 days and steal some data on Mom's lab. And what i'm trying to say: SHE didn't show up in the morning near doorway in the house.
I think Pops is bugged in my walkthru for some reason. I spend at least 60+ days, if not more.
You need to wait for her on a Monday morning

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
And i'm already is doomed w/ black phat-azz hoe. Minus Marge's route.
фцвфцафцв.png

Last edited:

Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
Hi everyone! Just started playing this game a few weeks ago and im enjoying it a lot. Right now im doing Sarah's events, dinner with her, sasha and roger, but everytime i finish the event going to sasha's route i end up in my room and cant move! Any solutions? I can only seem to get out of here giving the X pills to sarah instead of sasha

Selim987

Nov 12, 2017
If you are using cheat mod version change time to 20.00 If you are not download cheat version and do what I said

ahmetkal

Apr 28, 2017
MSS. TAYLOR
In dawning enter in Mss. Taylor apartment ( 23:40 soon dawn or 00:20 mss taylor awake ) not work . please help
thanks

Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
If you are using cheat mod version change time to 20.00 If you are not download cheat version and do what I said
Just installed the mod, how do you change the time? noob here. Btw my save before sasha-sarah dinner is right before ordering the drinks, so i cant access menu

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
H

How do i trigger that kidnaping quest ?
You need to do the following when in Angie home

1) enter the password that is within one of the rooms in the computer on the first floor
2) activate the statue that is at the starting point
3) Push the button to open up the hidden startway

once you have done all this go to the other side that is at the most north east and go down the stairs. You will see the girl you need to rescue within.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
MSS. TAYLOR
In dawning enter in Mss. Taylor apartment ( 23:40 soon dawn or 00:20 mss taylor awake ) not work . please help
thanks
Did you give Sarah the first two tinymon cards? You need to have done this in order to gain access to Ms. Taylor's apartment.

volcanor

Jul 5, 2017
You need to do the following when in Angie home

1) enter the password that is within one of the rooms in the computer on the first floor
2) activate the statue that is at the starting point
3) Push the button to open up the hidden startway

once you have done all this go to the other side that is at the most north east and go down the stairs. You will see the girl you need to rescue within.
So i Need to do the Old Perv Quest first. Some guy said i have to do Angie (wish i can t go home) then the old man. i'm lost.

Can you plz tell me how to start Jet quests?
1- Need Andurance lvl5 and Ability.
2- ???????
3- ???????

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
So i Need to do the Old Perv Quest first. Some guy said i have to do Angie (wish i can t go home) then the old man. i'm lost.

Can you plz tell me how to start Jet quests?
1- Need Andurance lvl5 and Ability.
2- ???????
3- ???????
You need to have also done the following

1) given Sarah the first 4 tinymon cards
2) Completed Nersots school invasion quest (the work you need to do to get sarah's 4th tinymon card)

Once you have done these go to the bookstore at night (19:00) and it should work accordingly.

Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
I'm stuck in Rachel quest. Going to beth's house to recover her things i just cant find beth in her house, only her mom. If i get in her pc and click in the video i 'delete it' and get out of the house automatically (i can get into the house again and find the same video. I did that mission already!)

Any help??

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes