Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
On another note which characters do you think will be getting updated in version 1.3? I am still hoping for Amy and Laura seeing as I would like to see a change in Amy's attitude towards the main character. Plus in all honestly out of all the sisters in the home I personally find her to be the hottest one.
Also hoping for some Amy and Laura though I hope for Shasha most of all. Though I don't know how much that poll BoN posted will affect what's updated since I assume 1.3 will be unaffected by the poll since I would think he'd have already started developing content for 1.3 before the poll was posted. I remember someone saying that the aunt and cousin were in the lead, though I hope that they aren't the ones who get content in the next update. While I don't dislike their designs or anything, I'm kinda in the camp that hopes for the existing characters to get content before new girls get questlines. Besides, all the chicks in 1.2 were technically new even if the questlines were based on characters that have existed for a long time so I'm hoping 1.3 will have questlines for the existing characters.

Short answer: really hoping that either Laura, Amy, or Shasha content pops up in 1.3 and if none of them, then at least some of the other girls already introduced.

BDI123

May 23, 2017
If you use the cheat mode in this game and try to increase your skill to max, it will set it at 7 whereas if you use Jets training all the way you will have 25 which is where it should be . This is on variable#1982.This cheat mode to increase your skill to max subtracts 25 instead of adding.

Last edited:

perkO

Oct 22, 2017
Holy shit, that ringer is crazy. Who is she?
I believe her name is Sarah :^D

Need to edit game choices.... I messed some stuff up: didnt activate Rachels computer during nadine mission, and I picked stealth girl #3 on Nesrot 1st mission, I think I should have picked skill, eh ...

I know theres some link to a guide on what variables to edit, but im not very good at that also at branching the forums.

Last edited:

WsWs789

Aug 17, 2017
I have a problem when I try to come back at night in the bookstore it marks me "it's close come back tomorrow" while I yet improve my agility and my endurence level 5 with jet

xxxlouisxxx

Nov 19, 2017
Hi guys, anyone that could help me with this issue?

I have progressed quite a bit in the story and I was at the point that I max leveled my endurance and ability with Jet. With Rachel and the foreman's wife, I succeeded in making them orgasm multiple times wich triggers the 'special'. Now, I progressed further in the story but for some reason I can't even make them orgasm once since my endurance seems like it practically nill. Been to Jet and she says I'm max leveled so I don't really understand what's next. Are there other 'trainers' besides Jet?

Thanks

gabelo095

Jul 25, 2017
last time i played this game was 0.9 version, i'm having an hard time trying to play with my old save, and i just don't feel starting all over again, can someone give me some updated save from this version 1.2, if possible after dad quests, thanks in advance! and sorry for my lazyness. Have a good day wherever you are living from

volcanor

Jul 5, 2017
I have a problem when I try to come back at night in the bookstore it marks me "it's close come back tomorrow" while I yet improve my agility and my endurence level 5 with jet
i had the same prob. In order to acces to the store at night, you have to do some of Sarah's quest first until you have gave her the 4th card and did the Old pervered man quests ( this quest is bugging for me, i can t find the old man)

volcanor

Jul 5, 2017
last time i played this game was 0.9 version, i'm having an hard time trying to play with my old save, and i just don't feel starting all over again, can someone give me some updated save from this version 1.2, if possible after dad quests, thanks in advance! and sorry for my lazyness. Have a good day wherever you are living from
Not my save but in this save, all the quests have been done. I have my own save file but it's a bit messy since Amy's and jet's are bugged for me. I finished Dad's, Maria's, rachel's and the teacher quests. And i ve just have acces to Carol's house. If u want it, i can post it to u as well

Reactions: gabelo095

volcanor

Jul 5, 2017
Hi guys, anyone that could help me with this issue?

I have progressed quite a bit in the story and I was at the point that I max leveled my endurance and ability with Jet. With Rachel and the foreman's wife, I succeeded in making them orgasm multiple times wich triggers the 'special'. Now, I progressed further in the story but for some reason I can't even make them orgasm once since my endurance seems like it practically nill. Been to Jet and she says I'm max leveled so I don't really understand what's next. Are there other 'trainers' besides Jet?

Thanks
No there aren't any others sexual training to do. I think maybe you messed up with when you have to go slow or Fast with the girl when having sex

gabelo095

Jul 25, 2017
Not my save but in this save, all the quests have been done. I have my own save file but it's a bit messy since Amy's and jet's are bugged for me. I finished Dad's, Maria's, rachel's and the teacher quests. And i ve just have acces to Carol's house. If u want it, i can post it to u as well
Amazing! thanks dude! this save works great! i can't ask for more! =)

ruxlpuxl

Jun 24, 2017
@Mistress_Kixen see? nothing. I think the old man quests is bugging
Try it in the Afternoon.
If I remember it correct I had some troubles with him too and met him straight after school.

Btw. I might need a little hint too.
I assigned at the Newspaper for the celebrity photo job. But I have not the slightest clue where I find that chick.
Already went to all locations i can imagine but until now I'm a little stuck with this.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Try it in the Afternoon.
If I remember it correct I had some troubles with him too and met him straight after school.
You'll find him before midnight. Remember: in this game "night" = "before midnight".

Btw. I might need a little hint too.
I assigned at the Newspaper for the celebrity photo job. But I have not the slightest clue where I find that chick.
Already went to all locations i can imagine but until now I'm a little stuck with this.
Ask your aunt's assistant in the northeastern room of the newspaper's building. She will tell you where to find her. You have to buy a camera from the receptionist.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes