tania

Jun 30, 2017
Its in general or just me that have, Brenda,Carol,Nadine,Pam sex scenes in recces all bugged, it plays the sex scene with rachel.

edit: strange but now its working!

Last edited:

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
@Firebane U're talking about some "thief's secret package" there? Dunno. I thought it's some sort of a mission from someone, so didn't picked yet. Y'know this type of indie games: better be careful and don't trigger any quests.
No, no one steals money yet from me.
Yes, on East Town, near Tyna's house some chick named "YOU" standing there (Night/Dawn).
The package Firebane is talking about is just one, anyone, of the multiple packages lying around the map... it turns out u need at least one to start ur stealth training... also, if u didnt got robbed yet, u cant trigger the training... do yourself a favor and download the attached file in this post:
That cointains a pretty exhaustive walktrough mantained by mister ballzak... u are going to need it, this game has so many milestones and triggers that is really hard to not get lost. Cheers!

KazMirage

Nov 3, 2017
Hi Anytime i go into the shower scene with Laura i get a black screen i can still hear the game but nothing happens is there a way to fix this ?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Where is the ethal forest??? To catch the insect?
New neighbourhood, at bus stop: go left following the road. You're at the cemetery, now: on the left you will see the forest.

Anyway, if you download the unofficial walkthrough on the OP you will find detailed maps of all the places.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Hi Anytime i go into the shower scene with Laura i get a black screen i can still hear the game but nothing happens is there a way to fix this ?
No. Don't do it: you're supposed to get in the shower with Laura only once during her quest (her quest triggers after you had sex with your teacher, so don't enter shower unless you have started Laura's quest and don't do it anymore after you did it).

This is just another old known bug not fixed by the author.

KazMirage

Nov 3, 2017
No. Don't do it: you're supposed to get in the shower with Laura only once during her quest (her quest triggers after you had sex with your teacher, so don't enter shower unless you have started Laura's quest and don't do it anymore after you did it).

This is just another old known bug not fixed by the author.
ahh ok yea i had seen the scene before thanks for the heads up

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
@Mistress_Kixen Why i can't trigger Daisy's "Rumors" quest at recess, though. She only responds with "Hi, hero!". I firstly did Beth's errands, all of 'em. But, judging by the instructions in walkthru, i thought its only blocks relationship points by 15 (max - 23). Father isn't home yet.

Last edited:

Gravitas

Nov 16, 2017
Did she stole 5 bucks from yet? If not you need to attempt to sleep fuck your mom. Than you will trigger an event making her available in the ally at dawning
guy's this event has occurred in my game but after that i can't seem to talk to Sandra....she remained in the bathroom of the school circling around and when try to enter there, a line starts to form a loop....how to cope up with it...?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
guy's this event has occurred in my game but after that i can't seem to talk to Sandra....she remained in the bathroom of the school circling around and when try to enter there, a line starts to form a loop....how to cope up with it...?
You simply can't talk to her before classroom starts. And there's a reason for it (a plot reason, not because of a bug). ;)

Reactions: Gravitas

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
@Mistress_Kixen Why i can't trigger Daisy's "Rumors" quest at recess, though. She only responds with "Hi, hero!". I firstly did Beth's errands, all of 'em. But, judging by the instructions in walkthru, i thought its only blocks relationship points by 15 (max - 23). Father isn't home yet.
It is a bug in the game sadly. Fortunately it can be bypassed by using the cheat menu in your room. The password is 1640. Also seeing as you finished beth's chain you won't be able to get the 23 relationship points with Daisy seeing as it would only stack if you got the 15 points from the rumors first.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
In order to trigger Sandra's event you need to get her relationship up to 15. afterwards she will be waiting outside of the school. That is where you talk to her and she will run into the school. From there you go the recess part of school and her chain with begin. You will get three choices, and depending on which chain choice you make will decide which quest you will start.

Intervene = Sandra's chain
Take a photo = Daisy chain
Do nothing = Christian chain

However none of these chains have been fleshed out as of yet, and other than the reward you would get from Intervene AKA some action from the nurse, there is nothing else you can get from this.

Trying to talk with sandra while in the bathroom won't progress things with her.

Reactions: Gravitas

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
@Mistress_Kixen Please, gimme full list of all bugs/glitches, and how to avoid/bypass them on PM or something, if u have it. U mentioned before about that in previous pages somewhere, if i'm not mistaken.

volcanor

Jul 5, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to start Jet's quests ? i finished all of her trainings but i try to visit the BookStore at night, it said it's close and come back tomorrow. Am i doing something wrong or what ?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to start Jet's quests ? i finished all of her trainings but i try to visit the BookStore at night, it said it's close and come back tomorrow. Am i doing something wrong or what ?
Did you do the following

1) give Sarah the first 4 tinymon cards
2) Finish Nersot's school invasion quest

In not you need to do these first before you can continue start Jet's mission chain.

volcanor

Jul 5, 2017
Did you do the following

1) give Sarah the first 4 tinymon cards
2) Finish Nersot's school invasion quest

In not you need to do these first before you can continue start Jet's mission chain.
in Sarah's quest, i'm stock at "Complete the mission in the house of Angie", i have no idea of who is it.
And who's Nersot again ? is he the one who sent you for the school quest at night ?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
in Sarah's quest, i'm stock at "Complete the mission in the house of Angie", i have no idea of who is it.
And who's Nersot again ? is he the one who sent you for the school quest at night ?
Nersot is the guy you are sent to at the pub to do the job so you can get the 4th tinymon card for Sarah. you would need to do this before you could start Jet's quest.

However if you are doing Angie home invasion that means you must have passed the point of saving Jet from Warger's thug seeing as to get to Angie's home invasion you needed to have saved jet, then called her and went to her home at night.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes