lalala1235

Aug 1, 2017
Can I get some help. Really want to know about that second picture, the blonde in the bondage gear.
Who even is that?
I spent 5 hours on playing and I've not even seen a similar looking person.

Neuvell

May 26, 2017
I couldn't find an answer to this over the last few pages so sorry if this has already been answered but when I talk to Daisy at recess she just says "Hi" to me instead of starting her quest. Do I need to do something else to start her quest or is it a bug?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I couldn't find an answer to this over the last few pages so sorry if this has already been answered but when I talk to Daisy at recess she just says "Hi" to me instead of starting her quest. Do I need to do something else to start her quest or is it a bug?
When you max out the characters relationship points at recess they will say hi. This is static with just about anyone who has recess affection points.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
This is the first time I've spoken to her though apart from right at the start of the game?
Looks like you just found another bug in the 1.2 Fixed version. In past versions (v1.0 and 1.1 Fixed are the only ones I checked) if you maxed out your relationship with Daisy she will still continue to ask you the same rumors over and over but you won't get anything for doing it once the relationship is maxed.

It looks like the developer tried to put in a control to make her say 'Hey' once you finished building the relationship, but he goofed it up. Instead of having logic like this:
if relationship >= 15 then say 'Hey'

he is doing this:
if relationship >= 0 then say 'Hey'

This means you won't even be able to start the recess side quest with Daisy or build your relationship. Your only option is to use the cheat system that was implemented in this version by clicking on the lamp in your bedroom next to the PC. Then choose relationship -> complete recess quest -> daisy. The cheat password is 1640

Neuvell

May 26, 2017
Looks like you just found another bug in the 1.2 Fixed version. In past versions (v1.0 and 1.1 Fixed are the only ones I checked) if you maxed out your relationship with Daisy she will still continue to ask you the same rumors over and over but you won't get anything for doing it once the relationship is maxed.

It looks like the developer tried to put in a control to make her say 'Hey' once you finished building the relationship, but he goofed it up. Instead of having logic like this:
if relationship >= 15 then say 'Hey'

he is doing this:
if relationship >= 0 then say 'Hey'

This means you won't even be able to start the recess side quest with Daisy or build your relationship. Your only option is to use the cheat system that was implemented in this version by clicking on the lamp in your bedroom next to the PC. Then choose relationship -> complete recess quest -> daisy. The cheat password is 1640
Thanks, but to be honest I stopped playing this game a while ago because of all the bugs and I decided to give it another go now some time had passed, but seeing it's still riddled with bugs I think I'll leave it. But thank you for your help

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Ok and thank you Mistress_Kixen but how I do with Maria in bathroom or Like that space in house?
The bathroom scene with Maria happens at random when you jerk off once you have finished the lab mission with her.

As for the laundry sex scene that happens for the first time during Nadine's quest chain where you are getting the beggar set up for a date with Rachel's mother.

However in order to have the option to fuck her you need to have done the following

1) Choose Maria's path when she comes into your room at midnight about thinking your father is cheating
2) Successfully get the special scene when she spreads her legs for you the first time.

After the first time of fucking her in the laundry room it will happen randomly around the time she is in there. If she doesn't let you the do it that day then try again another day at said time.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
anyone can help me remeber when do i find Beggar for Brenda's quest ? (i have the key to the sister room)
The beggar can be found by rachel's apartment. To unlock his shop however you will need to give him a pair of Maria's used Panties (can be found in the washing machine when it is sparkling) Some whiskey and Sausages. Once you give

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes