Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
So i download the newest version of the game which i tank whoever uploaded , and i started a new game cause it has been a while since i last played and i cant progress from where i am. I am in the room where i have hidden the jewel and nothing happens can anyone help or maybe have a save at that point?
Here is the thing you need to go to where the guy is in the shower first. If you dump the jewel right away you the cutscene will never trigger, and you will be forever stuck there.

korie

Aug 15, 2017
Are any of you have the bug for the Brenda quest at Aunt Maggie house?? After I talk to her (the cousin) it is seem that shes bug after that meaning after I bought the cloth for her and try talk to her I just cant.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
On another note though I personally feel Charles is a bad brother. While I can understand him wanting revenge on his sister getting it this way (while nice for the player) still makes him look like a douche bag in my eyes.

At least in Jason's case he wants his mother to get over his horrible father due to him being in the closet but still.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I don't think this was mentioned in any of the release notes but I just realized that you can now unlock all of your classmates that require you to have the Beggar shop opened when you choose Shasha on the date. If you choose the Shasha path you will find the Beggar all the way on the left just outside of the school near where Nadine parks her motorcycle. You can get him Maria's panties, the whiskey and Sausage and he will open up the shop.

If you choose Sarah on the date then you will need to bring the beggar the items he asks for outside of Rachel's home. Once you do he will start to appear outside of the school and he will sell you items from either location.

If you choose Shasha you can find him both in front of Rachels and in front of the school right after you end the date night. If you speak to him in front of Rachel's after the date he will tell you he might have something for you later. If you speak to him in front of school you can bring him the items he wants. Once you unlock the store he will sell you items from either location.

In either case you choose Sarah or Shasha, once you get to the Nadine mission if you speak to him in front of the school he will just sell you stuff from the shop. You will need to speak to him in front of Rachel's to progress Nadine's mission.

This must have been one of the Xtras that BON didn't broadcast.

EDIT: I edited this post to update with correct information. Originally I said Beggar won't appear at the school if you choose Sarah and that is not accurate. I also said you couldn't buy things in front of Rachel's home if you choose Shasha and that is also inaccurate.

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I don't think this was mentioned in any of the release notes but I just realized that you can now unlock all of your classmates that require you to have the Beggar shop opened when you choose Shasha on the date. If you choose the Shasha path you will find the Beggar all the way on the left just outside of the school near where Nadine parks her motorcycle. You can get him Maria's panties, the whiskey and Sausage and he will open up the shop. For the Nadine mission though you still have to go visit him in front of Rachel's house.

If you choose Sarah on the date then Beggar will always be in front of Rachel's.

If you choose Shasha you can find him both in front of Rachels and in front of the school. If you speak to him in front of Rachel's after the date he will tell you he might have something for you later. If you speak to him in front of school you can buy things from the shop. When you get to the Nadine mission if you speak to him in front of the school he will just sell you stuff from the shop. If you speak to him in front of Rachel's you can continue Nadine's mission.

Well that explains why the beggar is in front of the school. I also remember BON mentioning that he was going to make it so you can get the shop if you choose Shasha on a later update as well. Oh Not sure if you mentioned this in the walkthrough though but when it comes to certain points in quest there are certain requirements that aren't mentioned.

For example for the Jet quest you should mention that

1) Must have completed (16) on Sarah's quest to continue

seeing as despite it being very detailed a lot of people seem to ask the same question on how to get Jet's chain to active after they finished off the sex lessons.

Reactions: Gabaw

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Well that explains why the beggar is in front of the school. I also remember BON mentioning that he was going to make it so you can get the shop if you choose Shasha on a later update as well. Oh Not sure if you mentioned this in the walkthrough though but when it comes to certain points in quest there are certain requirements that aren't mentioned.

For example for the Jet quest you should mention that

1) Must have completed (16) on Sarah's quest to continue

seeing as despite it being very detailed a lot of people seem to ask the same question on how to get Jet's chain to active after they finished off the sex lessons.
Any others that you are aware of? I'm literally finishing up the updated walkthrough right now which is why I started to investigate why Beggar is outside of the school.

Reactions: Gabaw and jackkane

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
I don't think this was mentioned in any of the release notes but I just realized that you can now unlock all of your classmates that require you to have the Beggar shop opened when you choose Shasha on the date. If you choose the Shasha path you will find the Beggar all the way on the left just outside of the school near where Nadine parks her motorcycle. You can get him Maria's panties, the whiskey and Sausage and he will open up the shop.

If you choose Sarah on the date then you will need to bring the beggar the items he asks for outside of Rachel's home. Once you do he will start to appear outside of the school and he will sell you items from either location.

If you choose Shasha you can find him both in front of Rachels and in front of the school right after you end the date night. If you speak to him in front of Rachel's after the date he will tell you he might have something for you later. If you speak to him in front of school you can bring him the items he wants. Once you unlock the store he will sell you items from either location.

In either case you choose Sarah or Shasha, once you get to the Nadine mission if you speak to him in front of the school he will just sell you stuff from the shop. You will need to speak to him in front of Rachel's to progress Nadine's mission.

EDIT: I edited this post to update with correct information. Originally I said Beggar won't appear at the school if you choose Sarah and that is not accurate. I also said you couldn't buy things in front of Rachel's home if you choose Shasha and that is also inaccurate.
That's cool. So when Shasha's route DOES become a thing I can still access all the other routes. I was hoping for something like this. I'll stick with my current file until Shasha content actually becomes available then restart from the choice. Could this be preparation/confirmation of Shasha content next update? I certainly hope so.

assdrummer

Jul 15, 2017
hi guys any idea where can i find ink pen and family album four the popularity videos and how we got the thresome scene of nadine and pam ?

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Walkthrough Update

I have updated the unofficial walkthrough sticky linked on the original post. The new version has been updated to include the new content for the Fixed+Xtras version. I'm taking a rest from it till the next version. Direct link to the post is here:

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
CG RIP UPDATE

I have updated the complete CG rip sticky linked on the original post. This version has been updated to include the new Threesome scene in video format and all of the new still images. Direct link is here:

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes