Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
That bug was in 1.0. It's getting pretty bad that he seems to ignore the long recurring bugs. Most of them are quick easy fixes, too.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
That bug was in 1.0. It's getting pretty bad that he seems to ignore the long recurring bugs. Most of them are quick easy fixes, too.
I have seen bugs that have been in earlier versions that he hasn't seem to fix such as the Anal scene with Ms. Taylor and Rachel. You need to do those twice before everything is unlocked. Then there is the fact that a massive bug happens if you don't do Maria's lab quest before your Dad gets home. Not to mention the other bugs that aren't even discovered yet.

I have a gut feeling there are a few others within the game and if my gut is right hey might never be fixed due to mostly everyone not going down said path to discover them.

rockthehell

Aug 1, 2017
Every time I ask Sara for a date, I end up om a black screen where I can control my character, and nothing ells happening. Is it a bug or there is no content yet?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Every time I ask Sara for a date, I end up om a black screen where I can control my character, and nothing ells happening. Is it a bug or there is no content yet?
BON hasn't made any date content (outside of Sarah quest chain) so it will go to the blackscreen if you keep doing this. Only Rachel and Caroline have date content so they are the only ones you should be calling.

Reactions: rockthehell

Ken

Aug 25, 2016
Quick question. When you guys talk with Charles sister does your screen freeze on the picture? I talk with her right after i can't do anything i can hear walking but the screen wont change. ??.. I have so many problems with this game what the hell.[/QUOTE

I've been having this issue with Lizzy too, does anyone know any solutions?

ADude

Sep 26, 2017
I missed out on getting the sleeping pills early on, is there any way to get them somewhere else or cheat them in? Do I have to start a new game?

Aleks111

Oct 22, 2017
Hey guys, im stuck with the Laura quest. Right after i left Sophies house and got called over to the pharmacy, i got a spare key and peeked at her changing, then after that, nothing seems to trigger her quest line. What do i do?

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Hey lads, looks like BoN has got the final version of 1.2 up on his patreon along with the xtras we were awaiting. Could we get a hero to upload the new version and share what xtras are included in this final of 1.2 please?

I'd be happy just knowing what xtras were included. I'll twiddle my thumbs and wait patiently for Pepe or someone to upload the uncompressed version. For less errors and smoother running.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hey guys, im stuck with the Laura quest. Right after i left Sophies house and got called over to the pharmacy, i got a spare key and peeked at her changing, then after that, nothing seems to trigger her quest line. What do i do?
After this point you wait until the next morning and spy on her in the shower. The quest will trigger from there with the question do you want to go in.

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Am I the only one who hoped that this month's release would be something special because it's the 1 year anniversary of the first build of the game? I appreciate new content regardless but still, lol.

Reactions: overlord13

overlord13

Jun 18, 2017
Am I the only one who hoped that this month's release would be something special because it's the 1 year anniversary of the first build of the game? I appreciate new content regardless but still, lol.
ya i hope we get something good :)

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Nope, no option, just asks is i want to peek and nothing after that.
Ok I will explain what should happen and stop me at the point where you reached.

1) After the sex scene with Ms Taylor Laura calls you
2) After she is done speaking with you you get to peek in on her
3) You come back after getting the key and look at the tablet pictures
4) Next morning after this you are supposed to peek in on her in the shower and the option to go in should show up
5) In the afternoon go to the New neighborhood and she will call you and ask for your help with a new swim suit
6) After this you are supposed to peak on her again and go in again.
7) Go to the pharmacy and she will tell you to go into her room and get her phamacy key
8) copy her room key first, go into her room, hook her computer to your webcam, then get her key and give it to her (It must be done in the same day)

Aleks111

Oct 22, 2017
Ok I will explain what should happen and stop me at the point where you reached.

1) After the sex scene with Ms Taylor Laura calls you
2) After she is done speaking with you you get to peek in on her
3) You come back after getting the key and look at the tablet pictures
4) Next morning after this you are supposed to peek in on her in the shower and the option to go in should show up
5) In the afternoon go to the New neighborhood and she will call you and ask for your help with a new swim suit
6) After this you are supposed to peak on her again and go in again.
7) Go to the pharmacy and she will tell you to go into her room and get her phamacy key
8) copy her room key first, go into her room, hook her computer to your webcam, then get her key and give it to her (It must be done in the same day)
I got the key, but no tablet pictures.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
what do i have to do to get the maria scene in the kitchen and in the washing room?
To get the first scene you need have done the following

1) Successfully completed the spy mission where you try to find out what your father and Emma the school director is up to.
2) Spoken with Lucy after school

After doing these you need to go into the kitchen at 18:00 time. You will know it is right when you see Maria at the sink and your father at the table. Interact with her and the scene should trigger. This is a one shot deal so if you miss it you can't get it again without going to a previous save file.

To get the second scene you need to have done the following

1) Confess the truth to Maria about what your father really is when she thinks he is cheating on her
2) Fuck Maria and finish with the special.

Once you have done this you need to go do nadine's chain and get it up to the point where you are trying to get the statue for Rachel's mom. From here when you take the beggar into the shower go into the laundry room and interact with Maria. From here it will trigger automatically.

If you want to repeat this just go to the laundry room when Maria is in it after you done it the first time and speak with her. However after the first time it is random chance it will happen again so if it doesn't work try again the next day.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I got the key, but no tablet pictures.
After you did the peeking and Luara spoke with you, the game should say you should go back to the pharmacy to see her locker. When you go into her locker you should see the tablet and be able to look at the pictures.

truaznguy

Jun 7, 2017
Hey lads, looks like BoN has got the final version of 1.2 up on his patreon along with the xtras we were awaiting. Could we get a hero to upload the new version and share what xtras are included in this final of 1.2 please?

I'd be happy just knowing what xtras were included. I'll twiddle my thumbs and wait patiently for Pepe or someone to upload the uncompressed version. For less errors and smoother running.
not entirely sure what the extras are as i just downloaded them earlier today and haven't had the time to test it out.....although he did send two emails...one with extras and another with extras and a cheat option thats activated by the computer....not entirely sure what that is either....will test it out tonight and see exactly what cheats he decided to do. hopefully its to lessen grind.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes