Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Just checking in...has the English improved?
Compared to most foreign developer made games on this site, the English is almost perfect. Compared to an actual english speaker though, It's bothersome for some. I've gotten used to it from following it for so long I guess.

Reactions: Kenuichi

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Just because you don't see the bugs yourself doesn't mean others are lying about them either.
This is the number one Statement every person who plays early access/beta games of any kind needs to read and understand. Different saves, actions played, decisions made and even computer systems create all kinds of bugs. Some the dev will be able to fix, some he has no chance in hell in understanding or limitations to the engine itself (though rare).

gats

Aug 30, 2016
Compared to most foreign developer made games on this site, the English is almost perfect. Compared to an actual english speaker though, It's bothersome for some. I've gotten used to it from following it for so long I guess.
At this point, anyone who has played enough foreign-made games would probably find this to be more than serviceable, which is a pretty big accomplishment.

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
It is in the beggar shop. You can't get this item until you unlock it and you can't unlock it without making it to the sarah/Shasha choice.

If you don't pick Sarah then you can't complete this quest legally.
I already did the Sarah/Shasha quest and I chose Sarah over Shasha and the beggar store is unlocked and I bought the Anir Root from him. The Problem is that when I attempt to talk to Brenda at recess to give her the root, she will just say greet me each time thus not advancing her quest at all. This started last update(v1.1).

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So now we get picky but still optional. Only Dad and Maria's quest chains are actually necessary to the story. Everything else is optional. Fucking Sarah is actually optional (Though helpful). Doing jet's quest is optional(training is not). Beths recess stuff is optional. You would still be left with Carol, Sandra, Laura, Ms Taylor, Rachel, Roslava, Marge, Tyna and Maria. More If you do the majority of Sarahs stuff.

Since like most people who interpret a villian as NTR, This content is just strife. Friction to create interest and drama. Seeing someones dick doesn't make you gay. You were already there if it issues you this much.

so to recap:
when you see jason's dick its not gay, just dont stare.
when he removes your pants dont let him blow you. wake up instead.
When his father tries to touch you beat the fuck out of him later.
The gangster tries to rape you but Jaqeline goes Kung Fu killer in stripper heels on his ass and you keep your black cherry.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I already did the Sarah/Shasha quest and I chose Sarah over Shasha and the beggar store is unlocked and I bought the Anir Root from him. The Problem is that when I attempt to talk to Brenda at recess to give her the root, she will just say greet me each time thus not advancing her quest at all. This started last update(v1.1).
I never seen that bug before. However from what I have seen there was a way around this though not legit. If you go to save edit you and find her relationship variable raise it up by one and it should take you to the next part of the quest.

Reactions: Lycan Huntz4Oppai

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
I never seen that bug before. However from what I have seen there was a way around this though not legit. If you go to save edit you and find her relationship variable raise it up by one and it should take you to the next part of the quest.
Welp, this is awkward. It's not a bug but an error I made when editing the variables and I mistakenly changed brenda's relationship variable to 99 thus maxing it out. This caused the quest to not continue any further since it wasn't able to add anymore relationship points. Damn it slipped my mind.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Well the poll only came recently so for all we know those two could be bumped up by the others who can vote on it.

Though to be honest while I am happy that Amy is about to get some love (Assuming she is the winner along with her sister) I really wanted to see Shasha and Tyna's quests branched out.

I totally see the potential with these two though I also see the potential with all the others as well. Really sad that Sandra wasn't added to the list though since like Daisy she has been left out to dry since her quest first should up in I believe 0.3
Well i am happy that in the enxt update Amy's next but still Mss.Turner has no quests and no content and Sandra too(only the toilet scene when Christian abused her).

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
noone can help??
All require you to have 15 relationship from recess stuff.
Jason:
go to his house and hang out a few times. his dad tries to get with you. tell jason and follow the quest from there. in the end he'll give you the option: fuck him or fuck his mom. Choose the latter. after a small quest at the church on the weekend, you can hang out with jason in the afternoon and then the room will go dark and you can go to the mom in the living room. Make sure you have wine in your inventory. It will take some grinding before anything happens.

Charles:
After playing Pokemon go at recess you talk to him in the schoolyard during the afternoon next to pam. He'll tell you he's a virgin. so you can either set him up with jet or markus's apartment there is a prostitute for 300 bucks. I chose the whore. He lasts two seconds then you jump in for an interactive session. afterwards he tells you he hates his sister and wants you to destroy her with your dick. But you have to be popular on youtube. make videos from here. The fastest way to raise popularity is to do videos on trending games.

Phil:
after collecting bugs brenda quest style, you can hang out a bit till one day the room goes dark and you can talk to his mom. The hint is that if you dont visit for a while she will worry. I don't know how long that is, I'm still waiting.

I'm guessing that if you saw Rachel in front of Jason's house and the sex scene too monday morning go to school and BEFORE entering your classroom talk to Jason and he'll give you another quest.

For Phil if you have a 15 points relationship with him after school go to talk to him(he's near Ms.Taylor)and he'll give you his quest.

For Charles i didn't started yet so i can't tell you what to do.

BDI123

May 23, 2017
I downloaded a copy of this game from the internet yesterday and had a copy from this site also that I got the first day that it was out, my problem is that any of my saves from 1.1 would work in your copy of 1.2 but only one of the saves from your copy of 1.2 works in the Internet copy. Why?

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
caught a yellow (actually in game it's "yelow") butterfly, tried to talk to phil at school in the morning and recess, can't see him outside after school, tried his home, mutherfucker is always busy or saying dumb shit. how do I advance it?

nvm found him...

Last edited:

Sigis

Dec 10, 2016
how to catch the bug?

i have the insect net but i just can't interact with it?

enter, space, up down etc all don't work

Jul 25, 2017
Wait about 9 days
All require you to have 15 relationship from recess stuff.
Jason:
go to his house and hang out a few times. his dad tries to get with you. tell jason and follow the quest from there. in the end he'll give you the option: fuck him or fuck his mom. Choose the latter. after a small quest at the church on the weekend, you can hang out with jason in the afternoon and then the room will go dark and you can go to the mom in the living room. Make sure you have wine in your inventory. It will take some grinding before anything happens.

Charles:
After playing Pokemon go at recess you talk to him in the schoolyard during the afternoon next to pam. He'll tell you he's a virgin. so you can either set him up with jet or markus's apartment there is a prostitute for 300 bucks. I chose the whore. He lasts two seconds then you jump in for an interactive session. afterwards he tells you he hates his sister and wants you to destroy her with your dick. But you have to be popular on youtube. make videos from here. The fastest way to raise popularity is to do videos on trending games.

Phil:
after collecting bugs brenda quest style, you can hang out a bit till one day the room goes dark and you can talk to his mom. The hint is that if you dont visit for a while she will worry. I don't know how long that is, I'm still waiting.

I'm guessing that if you saw Rachel in front of Jason's house and the sex scene too monday morning go to school and BEFORE entering your classroom talk to Jason and he'll give you another quest.

For Phil if you have a 15 points relationship with him after school go to talk to him(he's near Ms.Taylor)and he'll give you his quest.

For Charles i didn't started yet so i can't tell you what to do.
Phil Mom: Wait for 10 days, she will wait you at schools.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes