xxxxxxx87

Jan 5, 2017
sorry guys i have a problem with rachele extras
can you tell me what to do from the beginning of jason's quest to find her?
I never come across the house of Jason
thx

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
sorry guys i have a problem with rachele extras
can you tell me what to do from the beginning of jason's quest to find her?
I never come across the house of Jason
thx
After you max out the relationship with Jason from the school yard (15 to be exact) you speak with him after school. He will ask you to help him get a dinner date due to making too many excuses to hide his sexually. From there you speak with Rachel. She will ask you to get her a specific kind of dress which you can buy at the dress shop in New neighborhood. After you give her the dress she will agree to do the dinner date on the weekend.

In the afternoon on the weekend just go to east town and Rachel will be waiting there for you. Speak with her and you got the extra scene.

As for where Jason lives he lives in the exact same building Jet does in east town.

U

User_51567

Game is very much alive.....
BUT the DV does not update his Patreon Page much.

Weeks of nothing and then suddenly.. UPDATE......

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
So, outta curiosity what's that poll say on BoN's patreon? He recently posted asking what people wanted in update 1.3 down the line and I was just curious what the options are or what it says. For those who can peek at his patreon, I'd appreciate it if you'd share the info about it.

Apr 7, 2017
I wanted to try this game and enjoy it, the first time I couldn't get past the horrible translations.. This time I literally couldn't exit my room. no matter what I pressed the game just locked up with me in my room first night.. think I'm gonna permanently put this one on the shelf.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I wanted to try this game and enjoy it, the first time I couldn't get past the horrible translations.. This time I literally couldn't exit my room. no matter what I pressed the game just locked up with me in my room first night.. think I'm gonna permanently put this one on the shelf.
You can't get out because Maria locks you in at night. You'll have to do certain actions to grab your key room (hint: it's in Maria's bedroom). Check OP and download ballzak's unofficial walkthrough.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I play on jason quest but can't find church. Where is it
All require you to have 15 relationship from recess stuff.
Jason:
go to his house and hang out a few times. his dad tries to get with you. tell jason and follow the quest from there. in the end he'll give you the option: fuck him or fuck his mom. Choose the latter. after a small quest at the church on the weekend, you can hang out with jason in the afternoon and then the room will go dark and you can go to the mom in the living room. Make sure you have wine in your inventory. It will take some grinding before anything happens.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
CG UPDATE

I have just finished capturing all of the video and I've updated the CG post with a version 1.2 update only CG rip (with video).

Link here:

Mods please feel free to ignore adding mirrors for this since it's likely to be updated in a day or two when the bug fix version is released. I will add all of the new content to the full package once the bug fix version with XTRAS is released.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
What else do you want? The 4 movies and all the audio? Cause that's pretty much all that's left. Maybe a few hidden in Paralaxes, too.
@ballzak also usually makes videos of the animated sex scenes. Like the one on OP. "CG" contains both the images and videos. People got used to it.

For the rest of you, if you just want to see the still images used in the game, use this program and navigate to "www/img".
And I still do. It takes time to record all the videos with the number BON is putting out per release. I just updated the link and sent out an announcement.

A little patience is a good thing. Every release I get some people asking for the new walkthrough and the CG Rip (with vids) on the same day the release comes out. Speaking of walkthrough, it's in progress for those that are asking.

Sep 2, 2017
How do I continue Jason quest?.. I ended with "staring at my cock" scene....I am grinding Phil "photos"...cant find Charles...I dont know what to do :(

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes