BDI123

May 23, 2017
Are we talking about the same game here, seems that you posted this in the wrong thread:eek:penedeyewink:.
I think that we are talking about the sane person, I was talking to Charles and when I left, she was outside his room, and I did save just before going into his room.

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

That's weird. I just tried to use Enigma Unpacker again and it works now. Usually the unpacked game won't run with wine on linux. Pretty random.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
You can choose her.
Huh. Weird. I didn't get the choice to pick her. All I got were two choices which were Marge or a prostitute. Wonder if there's a trigger or if Jet needs a certain amount of points... I mean, I already finished her quest so...

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Huh. Weird. I didn't get the choice to pick her. All I got were two choices which were Marge or a prostitute. Wonder if there's a trigger or if Jet needs a certain amount of points... I mean, I already finished her quest so...
If I had to guess if you didn't finish the Marge questline you would get Jet if you got far enough with her instead.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Well, let me just say that I have enjoyed the crap out of this update.

I didn't run into any bugs! Y'know, other than the 'width error' bug during the sex scenes which are easily overcome with the up arrow method or a bit of save scumming. Those 'width errors' usually disappear though once BoN posts the final version of the update and Pepe usually uncompresses it so it runs smoother.

I liked how this update gave two hot milfs and a sister. I liked their designs. I avoided every and all gay scenes though and punched out Jason's bastard dad. I really do wonder when karma will come to effect in this game.

The only really major bug I've found is sometimes when I visit Jason's Mom Dory after getting the option to choose what position to do, the screens sometimes goes black and doesn't show anything. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't. Doesn't matter though since I just made save states for her scenes when building up her affection so I can see whatever one I want at any time. She was my favorite new character in this one.

My only complaint was the grind. Thank god the variable for popularity was in the list on Ballzak's walkthrough and that saved me tons of time with Charles' sister. Jason and Phil's moms took quite a bit though... hope their variables are found so I can skip out on the grind if I ever decide to start from scratch again.

So yeah, good update. Dunno if there was anything new outside the questlines introduced in this update but we'll see. I'm looking forward to whatever Xtra BoN adds in the finalized 1.2 Update patch since something small is usually added for the final versions before the wait begins for 1.3.
Oh there are bugs in the game they just aren't as staggering as the ones in the last update.

As for Karma, as I pointed out before it has kind of become pointless unless you choose the Shasha path seeing as with Sarah all you need to do is let her keep your tinymon toys she steals and boom you can get as much good karma as you want.

But yeah I have to agree with you on the grind. It is a real piece of work, so unless there are some easter eggs in the game that would make this grind vanish (like the plant outside the strip club that removes the 15 relationship grind for Nadine or the person outside of the bakery that used to remove the 25 work grind for the first scene in Tyna quest) I can totally see this being a pain in the butt.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
If I had to guess if you didn't finish the Marge questline you would get Jet if you got far enough with her instead.
No, you didn't trigger Jet's relationship variable (variable #190) before starting Charles' quest. Marge's relationship variable automatically triggers once you "finish" her quest (or more accurately, once you get as far as you can in her quest). Jet's relationship variable doesn't trigger until you go to her house one night and fuck her AFTER the two of you have stole her birth certificate from the guy's house.

Nomad9933

Jul 31, 2017
Hello I have a problem in 1.2 version. After sex with rechal i can't go to Mogran house he is always busy. please help.

Blu

May 15, 2017
Ok now when I️ load up the game I️ can’t upload my save files!!! Anybody know how to fix it?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes