Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Well, i think i need to find the variable to Phil's mom quest and add the right value.
This is bugged for me.
I had the same problem i just talked to his mom when Phil's house was dark i waited some time(like 5-10 days) and Phil's mom showed in front of the school

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
I think Jason's quest at the church gets bugged if you miss him the first weekend. He really isnt appearing at any of the two church type buildings in Midtown during the entire weekend for me, altough he specifically gave me the quest to do so. Having missed the first weekend of opportunity is the only explanation i can figure out, for him not appearing for me :/.

Edit: Fixed it by manually changing variable #194 to 310 and then he did appear. weird.

Last edited:

VicZ

May 21, 2017
Pretty good update overall and didnt find bugs (just the old one on recess scenes), by the way i got everything but the rachel extra scenes... can someone tell me how to trigger that?

VicZ

May 21, 2017
Betting time: Who's gonna be the focus in the next version?
My bet is Ms.Turner
The only one i know is Sasha (Since beggar himself said in 1.3 would have shasha), i'll bet for marcus, sandra or tyna with sasha.. leaving Daisy/Beth/christian for 1.4

U

User_51567

Last time i played this was 1.0...

I stopped because i got the following error when in had sex with Jet and did the Special.
uncaught TypeError: cannot read property width of null
So i'm playing it again tonight... And guess what...
Still get the same error, at the same exact scene.... And nowhere else...

I'm not saying that this is the fault of the game or DV....maybe it's at my end...
Anybody some advice ?... I got a top of the market laptop.. so performance should not be a issue...

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Last time i played this was 1.0...

I stopped because i got the following error when in had sex with Jet and did the Special.
uncaught TypeError: cannot read property width of null
So i'm playing it again tonight... And guess what...
Still get the same error, at the same exact scene.... And nowhere else...

I'm not saying that this is the fault of the game or DV....maybe it's at my end...
Anybody some advice ?... I got a top of the market laptop.. so performance should not be a issue...
Never had that bug but apparently keep pressing the up button will help.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes