Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I did that too but ballzak said that if you don't visit him 5 times the mother will show up outside at school in the afternoon to talk to me,this of course is after you already visit him enough times that your character decides not to anymore and i wonder when this dialogue will came(the dialogue that i can't visit him anymore).
The dialogue you get is the mom talks to you about being phil's friend. you say that she will worry if you dont come around. that's when you wait and don't visit again. Since I chose to grind out charles' sister in between I didn't really notice how long. Some say 5 others up to 10

fekete

Jul 18, 2017
Good afternoon, guys, am I having a problem suddenly Nadine's csa was closed so I came in knowing that I've already done her quest where she was open before and interacting with her how to proceed?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Ok Phil's mom was in front of the school i talked with her and now guys i have to wait 5-10 days to go to talk to her again or what i have to do now ?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Can anyone tell me the path to ethel forest!! I searched it everywhere in High neighborhood but have not the correct path :(
First of all are you using the 1.1/1.2 version ?
If you are using some of these versions you have to go at the bus stop where the guy is waiting the bus like in the 1st photo,then you'll be in a place like the 2nd picture go straight and you'll see a path like the 2nd photo go through the path and there's the Eithel forest,i hope i helped you

Reactions: Samrat Dutta

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Man, i talked to Phil a thousand times and nothing happens with his mom. Somebody, help ;-;

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Wait are all of new scenes gay? If so then this update is hard pass for me.

Samrat Dutta

Mar 5, 2017
First of all are you using the 1.1/1.2 version ?
If you are using some of these versions you have to go at the bus stop where the guy is waiting the bus like in the 1st photo,then you'll be in a place like the 2nd picture go straight and you'll see a path like the 2nd photo go through the path and there's the Eithel forest,i hope i helped you
Got it. Thanks :)

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes