Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
i cant find any of the bugs please send help =<
To get bugs talk to Phil after school. Lesee if I remember here...

bug 1 - in the ethel forest somewhere left just before the ranch entrance
bug 2 - high neighborhood behind the house that you snuck into during Jet's questline
bug 3 - Gotten from the old district sewers, but you have to flip a switch near the pothole entrance once inside the sewers to lower a bridge that will let you get to the bug which is on the far left. And you encounter gas mask thief again! Who is it?
bug 4 - I think... this one was nabbed in the commercial district park
bug 5 - the other beach that's to the left of the old neighborhood beach which was part of Pam's questline. Far left.

That's all of them I think.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Why are people obsessed with gay content. There isnt any unless you choose to be gay with jason! everything else is strait.

All require you to have 15 relationship from recess stuff.
Jason:
go to his house and hang out a few times. his dad tries to get with you. tell jason and follow the quest from there. in the end he'll give you the option: fuck him or fuck his mom. Choose the latter. after a small quest at the church on the weekend, you can hang out with jason in the afternoon and then the room will go dark and you can go to the mom in the living room. Make sure you have wine in your inventory. It will take some grinding before anything happens.

Charles:
After playing Pokemon go at recess you talk to him in the schoolyard during the afternoon next to pam. He'll tell you he's a virgin. so you can either set him up with jet or markus's apartment there is a prostitute for 300 bucks. I chose the whore. He lasts two seconds then you jump in for an interactive session. afterwards he tells you he hates his sister and wants you to destroy her with your dick. But you have to be popular on youtube. make videos from here. The fastest way to raise popularity is to do videos on trending games.

Phil:
after collecting bugs brenda quest style, you can hang out a bit till one day the room goes dark and you can talk to his mom. The hint is that if you dont visit for a while she will worry. I don't know how long that is, I'm still waiting.
I don't usually complain about grinds but this update is outlandish even for BON.

For Phil it takes 5 days of not visiting him and the mom will show up outside of school in the afternoon to talk to you. This of course is after you finish hunting down bugs for Phil and then visit him enough times to get your relationship high enough that you can finally talk to his mom in the kitchen. I don't remember how many that is. Every time you pass another day the variable increases by 1 but as soon as you go to his house it resets to zero. You can edit your save to bypass this by setting the variable to 5 and then going to school in the afternoon. The variable is: #139.

EDIT: Once you get her to chase you down at school, it's another grind to complete her set of scenes when you visit Phil. You get one point for each time you talk to her and you need to get to 35 for the last scene. Advice again is talk to her the first time at her home after you meet her at school to initialize the variable and then just raise the variable to 35 so the next time you come in you'll get the last scene. From there you can visit her and choose what you want to see. The variable is: #138

For Charles his sister requires your popularity to be at 1100 before you can get all the scenes with her. Once you get up to 1100 she'll do the anal scene and then after that when you visit she will let you choose whatever you want. My advice is change the popularity variable to 1100 before you talk to her the first time and then you can watch the scenes you like without grinding. The variable is: #89

For Jason: Getting to finish the quest with his mom is probably the biggest grind I have seen in this game besides maybe if you spend 50 days to get through Tyna's quest. You need to raise your love with Jason's mom up to 310. It starts at 0 and you can only raise it by 10 each time you visit. So it takes thirty-one visits before you can finish her. Advice here is talk with her the first time to set the Love level and then edit it up to 310 and visit a second time then just go back when you want to watch all scenes. The variable for this is: #194

Last edited:

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
I don't usually complain about grinds but this update is outlandish even for BON.

For Phil it takes 5 days of not visiting him and the mom will show up outside of school in the afternoon to talk to you. this of course is after you already visit him enough times that your character decides not to anymore. I don't remember how many that is. Every time you pass another day the variable increases by 1 but as soon as you go to his house it resets to zero. You can edit your save to bypass this by setting the variable to 5 and then going to school in the afternoon. The variable is: #139.

For Charles his sister requires your popularity to be at 1100 before you can get all the scenes with her. Once you get up to 1100 she'll do the anal scene and then after that when you visit she will let you choose whatever you want. My advice is change the popularity variable to 1100 before you talk to her the first time and then you can watch the scenes you like without grinding. The variable is: #89

For Jason: Getting to finish the quest with his mom is probably the biggest grind I have seen in this game besides maybe if you spend 50 days to get through Tyna's quest. You need to raise your love with Jason's mom up to 310. It starts at 0 and you can only raise it by 10 each time you visit. So it takes thirty-one visits before you can finish her. Advice here is talk with her the first time to set the Love level and then edit it up to 310 and visit a second time then just go back when you want to watch all scenes. The variable for this is: #194
Thanks for the variable info Ballzak. You do good work.

I was annoyed about the grind too, but honestly the worst aspect of it was the fact that building affection points with any of the three women took up the whole day. Even if you visited them on the weekend in the morning it automatically jumped you to nighttime. Unless you had some quests to do prior to visiting their houses (of which most I assume had none if they were all caught up in content until the update) you could do nothing else. This is why I used the day loop bug to just repeat days while building up affection points. I didn't wanna spend 50+ days building all of them up. I'll just take one infinite weekend day and move on when I'm done maxing their affection points. Which I did.

But the ability to skip the grind does extinguish my irritation with it, because if we couldn't avoid the unholy grind I probably wouldn't like the game half as much as I do.

Reactions: overvelming

Rev

Apr 25, 2017
Two problems:
1. Ms Taylor, she has a surprise for me (cue sex scene) game freezes when I hit "special".
2. Call Sara for a date, she accepts, cuts to a black screen with the main character sprite, can move around but nothing to interact with and no way out.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Didn't know he went on a date with Rachel. Mine just went strait to a scene with him outside his house telling me to sleep in his bed. I do and then when he comes back tells me he thinks it will work out with him, So I assumed he went on a date with a dude since he's gay. Kinda suprised the story went this way. Either she grows a dick or his relationship will be a lot shorter than he believes.

But the ability to skip the grind does extinguish my irritation with it, because if we couldn't avoid the unholy grind I probably wouldn't like the game half as much as I do.
It's one of the biggest issues I've had with this game since it started almost. First grinding money was a pita since all we had were gamplay videos that only paid 10 bucks but needed thousands to progress. Then The job system that was supposed to solve the money grind but only added a new grind altogether. The relationship grind really didn't become a pita until just in the last two updates since we now have 10 girls to grind relationships with and your sisters and stepmom quests. Its gotten pretty robust.

we still have beth, daisy, sandra, mrs turner, Moms of daisy, christian, markus. Possibly the chinese girl is going to want to say thanks later down the main questline and ofc mrs robison. Aunt and cousin. Possibly a threeway with Tyna and Rachel since thats been aluded to since day 1. Have I left anyone out?

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
we still have beth, daisy, sandra, mrs turner, Moms of daisy, christian, markus. Possibly the chinese girl is going to want to say thanks later down the main questline and ofc mrs robison. Aunt and cousin. Possibly a threeway with Tyna and Rachel since thats been aluded to since day 1. Have I left anyone out?
Shasha, Laura, Amy, and I assume some chicks in Nesrot's flock like the girl who gives stealth points. Maybe Christian's grandpa's (the mob boss you dad works under, forgot his name) bodyguard and the cousin of Christian you met in the main questline. Of course, that's also assuming none of the existing girls get additional scenes down the line either.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Laura, Amy and Sara are lumped into what we already have working quest chains for. Stepmoms quest is also unfinished as I see all four as part of the main plot.

Sasha definately needs her plot finished and all the missing tie ins put together. Same for mrs taylor if you side with Ronald.

I doubt any of Nesrot's flock will have further showing aside from Chloe. Seems anytime we need a Nesrot girl, its always the futa (trans, whatever you pick) chick. Possible for stealth chick, but doubtful with so many loose ends tying up atm she could be ignored completely and no one would care. Same for Grandad's bodybitch. She's decoration to emphasize the mob boss is a mad pimp that has the pussy on lockdown or some shit.

Either way it seems we are only halfway there as far as girls with scenes so yeah that grind is looking pretty insane.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes