Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
You get through that quest by snagging a labcoat, head to the right past the black suited guard, see the sparkly area in the top right room but its blocked by a scientist and talk to him, head to the cubicle room to the top right, talk to the two scientists and one will leave and leave behind laxatives. Grab said laxatives, go to the vending machine and get coffee, hand it to the scientist in your way, grab files and the rest should be easy.
Yeah i did all that but i don't know if i did correctly but instead of going to the same place(where i can't go anymore)i headed to the offices to hear the conversation with Lucy,Chung and other people can you tell if that's what i needed to do ?

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah i did all that but i don't know if i did correctly but instead of going to the same place(where i can't go anymore)i headed to the offices to hear the conversation with Lucy,Chung and other people can you tell if that's what i needed to do ?
Sounds like you did everything right. After the conversation with chang and overhearing where to meet at the docks you should automatically teleport there. At least I did. There's a quick mini game and after you help your aunt you're good. If you're stuck you might have to reload.

Reactions: Kenuichi

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Sounds like you did everything right. After the conversation with chang and overhearing where to meet at the docks you should automatically teleport there. At least I did. There's a quick mini game and after you help your aunt you're good. If you're stuck you might have to reload.
I don't know if that's a bug but when i go to Otter Labs and i talk with the receptionist the missions starts over again.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
The bit im stuck on is to do with Jet when she takes you to the cave. She gets taken by the dudes, and then I cannot get out of the cave or area of the map....

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How do i get to Mrs.Taylor house .. it says i need to be there when is dawn but that doesnt work :(
You need to have gotten the key to her house and made a copy during Rachel's change grade quest, it was in the teacher lounge, near the top of the room in her jacket if I recall. Hopefully you can still access the room and that it's still there.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
The bit im stuck on is to do with Jet when she takes you to the cave. She gets taken by the dudes, and then I cannot get out of the cave or area of the map....
It's best not to betray jet, you'll loose out on a lot with her afterwards. and while I'm not sure, I think you're not actually meant to betray her.

Because from what I read in the walkthrough, there's nothing to gain from betraying her.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Set your alarm and go again to her house. The alarm wakes you earlier than normal and allows you in.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
It's best not to betray jet, you'll loose out on a lot with her afterwards. and while I'm not sure, I think you're not actually meant to betray her.

Because from what I read in the walkthrough, there's nothing to gain from betraying her.
Thats fair enough, but there is no way to avoid betraying her. She takes me to the cave and theres no way to escape or leave the map ( prior to going in ). Is there a way I can edit my save to avoid the betrayal?

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
I don't know if that's a bug but when i go to Otter Labs and i talk with the receptionist the missions starts over again.
Might be a bug then. Wonder what triggered it.

For those who asked, here's my saves. file2 has all content complete I THINK and file5 takes place after the mission and a bit into when you start wooing the aunt which is right after you eavesdrop on chang. For those stuck in the lab, you're really not missing much since there's not a gap after the mission and the wooing of Maggie.

Reactions: facundo

facundo

May 13, 2017
Might be a bug then. Wonder what triggered it.

For those who asked, here's my saves. file2 has all content complete I THINK and file5 takes place after the mission and a bit into when you start wooing the aunt which is right after you eavesdrop on chang. For those stuck in the lab, you're really not missing much since there's not a gap after the mission and the wooing of Maggie.
thanks a lot

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Also, can anyone please tell me where Richard's house is please? Thank you. Ive searched for ages and ages...

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Its not here. However I never would EXPECT it to be here, it would be NICE if it was, but I would not assume it should be. Its down to other peoples free time to do such great things and for us to be thankful.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Also, can anyone please tell me where Richard's house is please? Thank you. Ive searched for ages and ages...
Richard's house is next to your Aunt Maggie's house in midtown, the highest area of the town map currently. Use a bus to get there for quick travel.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes