Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Guys i think i have a little problem...i unlocked the pussy sex with Aunt Maggie but i can't find cousin,do i have to unlock the anal too or i messed up something ?

EDIT: Problem solved she just appeared.

Last edited:

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
im stuck at the otter lab. i have the coat and now i want to go to the computer, but the guy needs coffee. every time i try to buy some, the mc said, i dont need coffee .....

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Yeah, i'm stuck on this coffee nonsense as well. Otter labs, got the coat, got to the offices, now this narcoleptic fuck won't get out of my way so I can get to the last computer available in the office. Go to get coffee, and MC states "I don't need coffee." Well no shit, man. It's not FOR you. Selfish little bastard.

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
Anyone here stuck at Amy quest in 1.3.2 Ver ? I copied my save file from 1.2v to it and after finished even 2 option of Chloe (Futanari girl) to get in Derek house, and BAMM, i'm back to my (Mike) room and can't move. And i had tried that 4-5 times :noexpression:.
Still wait for solution.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I have some question about the cousin
Who is she?
Where is she?
And how to fuck her?xd
1.She's your aunt's daughter(i think)
2.If you mean that after you unlock sex with your Aunt she didn't show up in front of her house just keep visiting you Aunt and she will show up,she lives in the same building where Aunt Maggie lives,when you arrived at the bus stop head down to the huge church then go right you'll see three entrances Aunt Maggie lives in the first door.
3.Just keep visiting her until you get new scenes.

Reactions: hoesssssss

megapolis

Aug 2, 2017
Im sorry to ask but how many times did you talk with AUNT till she started quest? I talked for 4 weeks and nothing

Last edited:

nebu

Jul 28, 2017
encountered a bug that killed the game. In the Maria questline when you have to accompany her to work, to steal the data of her collegue an out of place dialogue opens up, about mc needing to go to school, which won't stop, even when the timer to raid the office is running. So you just stand there reading the same lines over and over again unable to do anything, and when the time runs out its "gameover"

Paul_Jones

Jun 2, 2017
encountered a bug that killed the game. In the Maria questline when you have to accompany her to work, to steal the data of her collegue an out of place dialogue opens up, about mc needing to go to school, which won't stop, even when the timer to raid the office is running. So you just stand there reading the same lines over and over again unable to do anything, and when the time runs out its "gameover"

I was able to complete the task pushing repeatly "esc", so during the short time beetwen the dialogues I could interact with the computer and do the job. It's a little bit annoying, but it's not impossible

nebu

Jul 28, 2017
I was able to complete the task pushing repeatly "esc", so during the short time beetwen the dialogues I could interact with the computer and do the job. It's a little bit annoying, but it's not impossible
didn't work for me, though i must say I didn't try overly hard. Just installed the modded version instead, worked fine with the same save.

Cro

May 10, 2017
The office is bugged since forever, you get stuck on the 1st floor easily. Just happened again, Maria sends you to school, can't access the elevator no more, needs ID Card. Jeez, I just had it, since I already was in the elevator.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Thats fair enough, but there is no way to avoid betraying her. She takes me to the cave and theres no way to escape or leave the map ( prior to going in ). Is there a way I can edit my save to avoid the betrayal?
The ways to avoid betraying her is the following

1) Complete her quest before you meet warren
2) If you met warren already just choose not to betray her when it mentions getting brownie points with warren.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes