Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thats fair enough, but there is no way to avoid betraying her. She takes me to the cave and theres no way to escape or leave the map ( prior to going in ). Is there a way I can edit my save to avoid the betrayal?
Unfortunately I don't, only option I can think of is to load up a previous save and when you are given the option after leaving Jets house after she tells you to meet her outside her house, choose NOT to betray her.

and word of note, saving at regular intervals on different slots is something I highly recommend, as I've found many times that you make one mistake or don't complete a quest before starting another, could potentially break the game.

Last edited:

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I have some pictures I need to show Richard, but when I go to his house it says "you cannot go back".... Plus I cannot seem to find him at anywhere else on the various maps... Hmm... Odd.

• Angry
Reactions: t727

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I have some pictures I need to show Richard, but when I go to his house it says "you cannot go back".... Plus I cannot seem to find him at anywhere else on the various maps... Hmm... Odd.
Unless this happened after punching Richard, it looks like it's a bug, because if you haven't punched him, you should still have been able to enter his house and see him. and you won't find him anywhere else on any of the maps.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Also, found a bug ( for me anyway ) when you visit Phil's house and see his mum after talking to Phil. The scene ends and you cannot leave the room. Pressing up enables you to go on a date, in an attempt to get out of being stuck, but it just leaves you in a room that you cannot move from again.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yo where is Marie Williams cant find her :test2:
Speak to the aunt in the News Building (Martinia Press) in the Commercial Neighborhood, you'll find her in the next room, she'll tell you or hint at where to find Marie Williams.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
If anyone still having trouble on what to do, don't forget there's a Walkthrough for v1.2 from @ballzak hopefully he'll update it soon for v1.3.2

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
So, having finished 1.3 as it is I feel like giving my two cents on it.

It was... good. Rather a small update compared to the last one. Maybe because that's because there's only two girls that got questlines instead of the usual three which has been the trend before. I DO think that the girls from the 1.2 update and their scenes were better than Maggie and Mindy in this update. That's just my personal opinion though.

Rosavla got a recess scene. It's just you loaning her out to her friends in the bathroom via the stuck-in-wall gimmick I've seen in some doujinshi. I assume the number of boys depends on your friendship levels. Morgan and Markus get in by default, though I wonder if Phil and Charles would've still gotten a turn if their questlines were incomplete. Not a fan, personally. MC shoulder share any member of his harem when he went through all the trouble to get them.

Disappointed by the gigolo job. Unless I'm missing a trigger or something that adds more scenes, all you get are a few stills and one animation from the job. With the other jobs if you reach a certain point you get a small mission that unlocks an extra scene. Not this one though... again, unless I didn't trigger it and need to do the job more.

I was a bit surprised that the questlines didn't really have any extra content. By that, I mean some kind of one-off sex scene or act. The most we got in this one appears to be peeking on Maria and her co-worker in the showers while in the labs. I was REALLY hoping that the MC had the option to pop in Maria's shower and bang her in there. We've yet to have a shower sex scene in this game and I'm really hoping for one. I don't count the one in Laura's questline when you eat her out. I want actual shower sex, not foreplay. Co-worker was cute. Her appearance does worry me though since I don't want any new girls popping up and preventing the existing girls from finally getting content in the next update. Thinking of Laura, Shasha, Amy, Tyna, etc...

It's a shame not knowing the variables when an update comes out. Can't skip over the grind. Maggie and Mindy were characters that were seduced in sequence, not with gift giving. I prefer the gift giving method since all that takes is a few days giving the girl some expensive jewels and BOOM you unlock all her scenes and do whatever you want. It's like the Jet training where you get through each level of seduction bit by bit instead of blasting through the process with gifts with a majority of the recess girls. Oh well. A bit irksome, but a minor complaint since variables are editable and when they're discovered later if I ever do a replay I can always bypass the grind.

All in all, good update. Good, but not great. Sex scenes could've been a bit better, but they were stimulating enough. Gigolo was meh, though I was still happy to have it. Now begins the wait for 1.4... fingers crossed for Shasha or the step sisters.

BUG REPORT; No outstanding bugs for me. The hated 'width error' didn't make one appearance, so that was nice. Well... there is ONE bug I encountered at that seems to be that I DON’T get the sex select menu with the aunt even though I've gotten all her scenes. It’s always just the second anal scene. That's it though. There's also that lab error everyone keeps talking about, but I never ran into it... wonder why…

SPECULATION FOR 1.3 XTRA EDITION; I will be damn surprised if there is no threesome with the MC's aunt and cousin when the Xtra version comes out. I can't think of anything else that could be added.

Reactions: baphometx

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I've have played an older version of this game (06 or so) and while I found it fun and kinda interesting, I have found no motivation to try and play it again so far. The amount of useless grinding is ruining my pleasure. When I read in the release notes you need to do a job 30 times!!! to unlock one certain event I lost my appetite.

Also A lot of the events are easy to miss without the walk through since there doesn't seem to be any logical order in them.
The game would be a lot better if there wasn't so much useless grinding (I don't mind doing repeating stuff to some extend) and it was a bit more structured. I'll probably pick it up someday again when I've collect enough courage to battle the grinding.

Reactions: polky

ChinChinXX

Oct 14, 2017
Speak to the aunt in the News Building (Martinia Press) in the Commercial Neighborhood, you'll find her in the next room, she'll tell you or hint at where to find Marie Williams.
Yea i know she'll tell me a hint but i searched all town and cant find her :'(

josh232

Mar 6, 2017
Hi. Can I have a little help.
Everytime i try to start game (1.3.2) version i get an error
" Failed to load: audio/bgm/Base_rap_soul_boom_bap_sin_copyright.ogg"

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yea i know she'll tell me a hint but i searched all town and cant find her :'(
Check out the Walkthrough I posted above

Here the part for Marie Williams

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It would also help to know what the hint was, because you find her at numerous locations. also I recommend upgrading the camera by speaking to the receptionist.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi. Can I have a little help.
Everytime i try to start game (1.3.2) version i get an error
" Failed to load: audio/bgm/Base_rap_soul_boom_bap_sin_copyright.ogg"
My best guess, because it works for me (got it from the mega link here (OP)) is yours got corrupted when downloading.

But if yours isn't a single file, could mean file is missing from the folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jame8513

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
Anyone here stuck at Amy quest in 1.3.2 Ver ? I copied my save file from 1.2v to it and after finished even 2 option of Chloe (Futanari girl) to get in Derek house, and BAMM, i'm back to my (Mike) room and can't move. And i had tried that 4-5 times.

Last edited:

SPIDERMANBRR

Oct 29, 2017
I have search all the topic and didn't found, what I need to do to have anal with sarah? I already giver xtrasize dildo until she got it to sit on it.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes