DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
can i have a cousin Mindy walkthrough and also what the code for 4578 in Mindy room do cause have no idea what to do next
You talk to Mindy outside Aunt Maggie's house after you progress far enough with Aunt Maggie. Use the list item she gives you to find and visit each suspect at night (not dawning) and search their house (you need to have trained your stealth).

The code in the letter only relates to the Charles quest involving Aunt Maggie, it has no use for the Mindy quest.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Expect a series of bug fix releases. Looking at the event scripts reveals a slew of unsychronized states, invalid if-branches, and value typos. This thing is a huge mess.
And this isn't even including the old bugs that are still in the game. The list I made several pages back from older versions of the game surprisingly is still valid mostly with maybe one or two of them no longer being so.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Just discovered this game a couple days ago. Love the art. was able to save in game when I opened it with winrar but of course the saves weren't there after i closed the game. used the extraction wizard so i could have a copy that would be able to shut down and save but now when i try to save in game it won't allow me to save. I'm not good with computers - what am i doing wrong? want to play this sucker and be able to advance.
never mind I guess. Tried the same thing with the new download and it saves fine. weird.

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Is anyone else permanently stuck on Maggie's anal scene? I mean, usually after this scene, you can pick what act you wnat to do when you meet next, but I've gone to Maggie about 10 times now and still no progress.

ChinChinXX

Oct 14, 2017
Is there any links to download this game via MEGA or Gdrive? Because it takes HOURS to download something that has 2gb via some shitty websites where if you dont have premium download speed is 1kb/s :mad::mad:

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Is anyone else permanently stuck on Maggie's anal scene? I mean, usually after this scene, you can pick what act you wnat to do when you meet next, but I've gone to Maggie about 10 times now and still no progress.
That is how Maggie's quest is currently defined. When you max her love, you only get the last anal scene.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Is there any links to download this game via MEGA or Gdrive? Because it takes HOURS to download something that has 2gb via some shitty websites where if you dont have premium download speed is 1kb/s :mad::mad:
The TRANSFER link is also high speed. Try each to see what speed you actually get. However, yes, Mega is preferred but not yet linked.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
And this isn't even including the old bugs that are still in the game. The list I made several pages back from older versions of the game surprisingly is still valid mostly with maybe one or two of them no longer being so.
Was this list posted to the developer on his Patreon site? He seems to ignore anything not on that.

meem

Jun 23, 2017
Downloading with +22 MB/s from the NOPY link. No premium member or whatever.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes